pathology results & cook dinner with becky - 08/01/20 -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I see everyone has noticed Becky's weight gain but she's not alone.
Amber is gaining some weight too.
If you noticed you can simply tell the difference in weight, from before the move to now, by just the space between her 2nd neck to her chest.

Even though she delivered some good news, I just know it's all downhill from here, because usually with deathfats after one complication, more of them come soon after.

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>stage 1

lmao oh im laffin this bish acting out like it was stg 4. There is no God and if there was he left us long ago.

Oh look Beggy wants prezzies a ps2 to go further back in time, eventually she will want a calicovision. Tbh I think I was spot on when I said Becky may kick it before AL. She is looking beyond rough

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
I fail to see what the "Not exactly good news" she was sympathy-teasing on twitter

She got away with a low-risk cancer that is commonly curable with surgery alone. That's honestly the best results she (or anyone) could receive, but she's still making it sound like there's possible death on the horizon. I'm sure two people recently passed would have loved a 1B prognosis

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like the cancer saga is gonna last for a little bit longer, but she sure as hell tried to stretch it for as much as possible since her life is boring and has nothing to show

Now she's going to flaunt about how she's a cancer survivor while Becky and Destiny's mom both died of cancer

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fail to see what the "Not exactly good news" she was sympathy-teasing on twitter

She got away with a low-risk cancer that is commonly curable with surgery alone. That's honestly the best results she (or anyone) could receive, but she's still making it sound like there's possible death on the horizon. I'm sure two people recently passed would have loved a 1B prognosis
Amberlynn has referred to people in her vlogs as new characters.. she talks about how if people dont like it change the channel like a TV show, she really views her channel and most horrifying her LIFE as a show. So yes I do believe she does this s hit because she thinks she is ending vlogs with a To Be Continued when she withholds information.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
So, she isn't at The Henry then - judging by the layout when she wandered around - also did you notice how loud her feet hitting the bare floor was - if she has neighbours below her they are not going to be happy

Also I am glad that they got all the cancer and we can move on guilt free

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
so no Cancer death saga.. yet. My bet is still on either infection due to poor hygiene or Covid dealing the death blow on this one. If Amber doesnt inevitably die by her own stupidity and lazyness I would be very surprised.
I mean chances of contracting covid when you live in a large apartment complex with lots of moving bodies vs. the few people in the fagshanty increase "fastly"

I suspect she's still eating out regularly, too - I'd be willing to wager more than before even, now that she's in a bigger city with access to shit like doordash.
Beggy too depressed to drive unless she can get a ps2 and some shit dvds

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
What twenty something woman wants, after losing her mother, an ancient PS2? This is the craziest thing I have heard today. She dresses like a 12 year old boy and thinks like one too. They deserve each other.

I do not know what a cancer free diagnosis is “not necessary good news”. This is the best news a cancer patient can receive. Of course, if you expect people to feel sorry for you, then it is not good news.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
What twenty something woman wants, after losing her mother, an ancient PS2? This is the craziest thing I have heard today. She dresses like a 12 year old boy and thinks like one too. They deserve each other.

I do not know what a cancer free diagnosis is “not necessary good news”. This is the best news a cancer patient can receive. Of course, if you expect people to feel sorry for you, then it is not good news.
I think Becky is regressing into a better time in her life after her mothers death - She was watching an old cartoon earlier in the week and now a PS2

Tags
None