pathology results & cook dinner with becky - 08/01/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Amber's a textbook sociopath. I've kind of always felt that way about her, but this video in particular sold me. It's the glibness. Her behavior (and particularly her interaction with Becky) is really lacking in something and I think that something is empathy. Amber hasn't looked this HAPPY or content in quite a long time (unless she's stuffing that hole in her face). Her behavior seems completely at odds with the seriousness of everything going on around her.

I know people grieve differently, but it's usually expressed one way or another. Some people get busier and throw themselves into work because it's the quiet moments that are too much to handle. Some people are too sad to eat. Some people (Becky, apparently) find comfort in eating everything. Others just want to sleep all day or shut out the world and numb all feelings through whatever drug of choice gets them through.

But I watched this and I thought: This was just another day for Amber. Another opportunity to bask in the sympathy for her Stage 1 CaNcEr JoUrNeY. And there's an odd sort of exuberance in her demeanor, like she's got an extra bounce in her step. I don't see a single hint of solemness or genuine concern for her partner, who needs HER right now, but remains relegated to cooking/driving/ass wiping duties during what has to be the most painful experience of her life.

When you really love someone, their pain becomes your pain. Even if Amber wasn't particularly close to Mendy or Norma, Becky is supposed to be 'her person.' So fake it, bitch. At least try. That's what a good, decent person would do. They'd have enough class to not get on Twitter and entertain games like, 'Who would you marry/fuck/kill?" and remind the world that Destiny is far more fuckable than Becky. They wouldn't piggyback off the suffering of Destiny's family, by revealing cause of death (which was tasteless, even by Amber standards).

Amber has never shed an honest tear in her life for anyone but herself.

I hope in her life review at the ripe old age of 35, she gets to relive all the hurt she's caused others, but through the lens of their experience. I hope whatever remains of her pathetic existence humbles her at some point. As entertaining as I find this shit sometimes, there's also the human non-Kiwi side of me that is bothered by the karmic imbalance of it all.

She really does have that cockroach gene...

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
WHOA! Been awhile since I followed anything ALR. They actually moved!!!!??? A breakup with the boys???

What the actual fuck happened to Becky?? Is she not sick anymore? And Twinkie and the cats, did they just abandon them???????

Forgive my retar*edness for being behind. *sigh*
It's still not clear what the fuck happened between her and the fags

One video she says they've moved out and that her and Becky are gonna move out also because their landlord wants to sell the house to someone

Another video she says it's just her and Becky moving out and the fags are staying

Becky hasn't been sick for a while now, she def had something going on since you could notice that she lost some weight, but after this video it's clear she's gained much more (if that's what you mean). She also lost her mom to cancer recently

And she still has all the pets with her according to her

Also, does this mean Amber doesn't need to lose weight for a MRI and PET scan anymore? Yay for her, I guess

Nocellara

kiwifarms.net
So, she isn't at The Henry then - judging by the layout when she wandered around - also did you notice how loud her feet hitting the bare floor was - if she has neighbours below her they are not going to be happy

Also I am glad that they got all the cancer and we can move on guilt free
She 100% is. Everything matches.

Notice she is refusing to do a tour because it will confirm it 100% and it will confirm she is a lying since they are in a one bedroom apartment, not a two bed.

TC-P

kiwifarms.net
It's still not clear what the fuck happened between her and the fags

One video she says they've moved out and that her and Becky are gonna move out also because their landlord wants to sell the house to someone

Another video she says it's just her and Becky moving out and the fags are staying
I am thinking that there is the possibility that Ricky and Eric could have purchased the house. What if the landlord wanted to sell the house and they bought it. Lets face it Ricky is a bit of a racist scumbag but at least he can adult by maintaining a job and being fiscally responsible. Then compound that with the fact that they did have a falling out. The plan might have been to continue as is for the time being but once the falling out happened the "boys" told them to move out. Hence, the quick need to find a new place and move. It could also explain why Eric finally got of his backside and got a job. This is all just connector on my part. We can all agree that the move happened at the worst time for someone who was going to have an operation. Plus I think a lot of stuff Amber left behind might not have been her's to begin with i.e. such as the air fryer. Without Eric doing a tea session it will take a long time to come to light.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net

Notice she is refusing to do a tour because it will confirm it 100% and it will confirm she is a lying since they are in a one bedroom apartment, not a two bed.
Could also be because she spent $6000 on a fucking bed and people would look up how much she paid for the other furniture also

I am thinking that there is the possibility that Ricky and Eric could have purchased the house. What if the landlord wanted to sell the house and they bought it. Lets face it Ricky is a bit of a racist scumbag but at least he can adult by maintaining a job and being fiscally responsible. Then compound that with the fact that they did have a falling out. The plan might have been to continue as is for the time being but once the falling out happened the "boys" told them to move out. Hence, the quick need to find a new place and move. It could also explain why Eric finally got of his backside and got a job. This is all just connector on my part. We can all agree that the move happened at the worst time for someone who was going to have an operation. Plus I think a lot of stuff Amber left behind might not have been her's to begin with i.e. such as the air fryer. Without Eric doing a tea session it will take a long time to come to light.
Ricky works at a slaughterhouse and doesn't earn a whole lot, Eric just started working as a DSP and likely won't last for very long, I can't see how they could afford a house (granted it's also in the middle of fucking nowhere and probably cheap as fuck, but still)

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net

The windows and the balcony door do not match - The open plan living room is to the left of the kitchen - none of the floor plans and The Henry match even if flipped

Unless the floor plans are just a guide or they have added a new design - she is not living at The Henry

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if her mother was just too white trash and shelf-ass was embarrassed by her. Density is total white trash but Big Al is in love with her, methmama is essentially a stranger to her.

Reactions: beautiful person

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I know Becky is no innocent woman, but I do feel bad for her, trapped alone with ALR now. At least with the gays, she had some fun times and Eric was her friend for a long time. I have a feeling they no longer are. Despite what ALR says, she has managed to isolate Becky from everyone. I wish Becky grew a backbone and moved in with a relative.

Umm, FatAl had to start taking blood thinners the day BEFORE surgery?? That doesn't sound right.
Also, I wonder how many times the doc had to repeat herself before the idiot could begin to understand what was being said to her... I'm guessing lots
They are trying to keep her from forming clots. I find it pathetic that instead of insisting she get up and walk throughout the day, they knew she wasn't going to do that, so they give her blood thinners.

So her mum wanted to be in the vlogs but she didn’t get an appearance because it makes big AL uncomfortable. Becky is uncomfortable being on camera so she has her own cooking segment. Shady bitch making Becky werk for that ps2.
She doesn't want people talking about her mother. If haydurs say stuff , in her mind, it reflects on HER. But Becky is fair game because ALR is passive aggressive about Becky and wants to low key make her look bad. I'm sure she is elated that Becky has gained weight

Now she's going to flaunt about how she's a cancer survivor
This is for sure. Every time something happens or she gets pissed at what people are saying, she is going pull out the "I had cancer and you are going to say xyz to me?????" The smugness will be overwhelming.

BoerBro

kiwifarms.net
Gorl gonna need a new couch once recovery is over, duh. Can't have it stained with gunt juices, sweat and spilled treats.

She'd freebled repeatedly on Eric and Rickie's piece of shit but in her apt booboo?
No way.
greedy fat whores.. hilarious how idiots like her can get ads on her videos while many other youtubers can't.... it's almost as if emperor Susan favors fat trogs and SJW adcash over quality? hm...

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are trying to keep her from forming clots. I find it pathetic that instead of insisting she get up and walk throughout the day, they knew she wasn't going to do that, so they give her blood thinners.
Yes, I know they give blood thinners to avoid clots, but you missed my point. Giving blood thinners BEFORE surgery is asinine. Docs make you stop taking blood thinners before surgery not start them. FatAl would have been bleeding out like the stuck pig she is. Therefore, she was either lying or just too stupid to understand what was going on. Or bolth. Either is equally likely.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I know they give blood thinners to avoid clots, but you missed my point. Giving blood thinners BEFORE surgery is asinine. Docs make you stop taking blood thinners before surgery not start them. FatAl would have been bleeding out like the stuck pig she is. Therefore, she was either lying or just too stupid to understand what was going on. Or bolth. Either is equally likely.
Exactly. Taking blood thinners before a high risk surgery is asking for her to bleed to death. Taking blood thinners afterwards makes sense, to prevent blood clots.

Tags
None