pathology results & cook dinner with becky - 08/01/20 -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn mentioned that she is taking estrogen to make up for lack of uterus. But she has 400 pounds of extra fat! Doesnt that manufacture enough extra estrogen?? Hence the fucking cancer that, you know, necessitated the abortion of her uterus.

What kind of cancers is she looking forward to next? 🤔
Did they yank out her ovaries? If not, she should not be on estrogen, it will only make her fatter. She's going to tun into a lot of problems because there's no way to replicate estrogen secretion from the ovaries.
My mother is having her surgery tomorrow laproscopically. I'm pretty upset because my husband paid for a private hospital while Amber got her shit in America for free.

kiwifarms.net
Kristine wanted to be on YouTube, but Amber wasn't comfortable with it, so no mukbang with MethMomma for us.

jeeze, I can't imagine why. when she got back home she could quit her minimum wage job and she probably figured out from Eric that people would watch her to get some dirt on her daughter. Even if she never talked about AL, just talking about herself and past you know some truths vs. Amber's truth would have slipped.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
A few questions

Her CT scan at the end of the month will tell us if the cancer saga is over or not?

Are her initial MRI and PET scans out of the questions now? Seems weird to me that they told her about it at first, but as soon as her coochie got yanked out, she now says that based on a CT scan it'll get determined if she'll also get that MRI and PET scans or nah

Reactions: Lemon Difficulties

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The cancer is gone. She can go back to what works for her.

Why do two people need a 2 pound bag of shredded cheese? The little bags and normal sized blocks of cheese are 8oz (1/4 as much). A small bag would be more than enough for two people unless they are putting cheese on everything.

I wonder if Becky will have another health scare now that her loving mother has died. She had one initially with mom's cancer and her own kidney problems. She did get over it quickly. Does Becky lose another 100 pounds now?

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And why the fuck is she still wearing caps indoors
Probably because she hasn't showered in days and she doesn't want her greasy hair showing in the video.
Have you noticed how many ads are on her videos?? seriously?
There is an archive of the video in the very first post of this thread which contains zero ads.
Why do two people need a 2 pound bag of shredded cheese? The little bags and normal sized blocks of cheese are 8oz (1/4 as much). A small bag would be more than enough for two people unless they are putting cheese on everything.
Amber is the equivalent of 4 healthy 5'3 women, and Becky is probably 2-3 times the size she should be, so that bag is being shared with the equivalent of 6-7 people.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She can go back to what works for her.
This among others annoys me about Amber.

Earlier this year, she was harping on the fact that she was more than a weight loss channel, that she has much more to show about her and that she wants to become a lifestyle channel. So, what did we got lately:
- Crying about cancer: OK, this is more about her,
- Hospital visits. Nope, she rather tweets about it.
- Dialogue with her mother. Nope, she probably was afraid that her mother would be more interesting than her, which would be probably true.
- Moving out of the cottage: nope. This would have been interesting, showing the empty cottage and the move itself. Instead, we got a couple of mukbangs.
- Visiting new places to move in: nope, kept quiet.
- Moving in the apartment: nope. No looking around to place or the apartment complex. Saw only a sink.
Now, what we got in a cook with me, and since she said that she want to vlog more, more mukbangs, Walmart/Target hauls, and unpacking rubbish she bought on Amazon.

BoerBro

kiwifarms.net
Probably because she hasn't showered in days and she doesn't want her greasy hair showing in the video.

There is an archive of the video in the very first post of this thread which contains zero ads.

Amber is the equivalent of 4 healthy 5'3 women, and Becky is probably 2-3 times the size she should be, so that bag is being shared with the equivalent of 6-7 people.
I understand that there's an archive... i'm just amazed at how shameless she is... talks about her ass cancer while spamming ads

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Well, I’m glad it probably hasn’t spread.....I’m guessing the lymph nodes were enlarged because of infection? I’m hoping that is all.

Considering the type of surgery, looks like she did well, really. I feel really bad for her GF, looks like she really is eating her pain, like others have said.

I hope they don’t trash that apartment. It actually looks like a pretty ok place.
Edit: deleted the tmi part....

Honestly.... I dont think that amberlynn can reach/see where the shot must be given on her gunt...
That’s a damn shame she’s roping Becky into doing that. Those shots aren’t hard to self administer AT ALL. Jesus.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they will use that air fryer and I can figure out how to use that damn thing. We have one, and it didn’t cook the greatest, I tried some roasted veggies, and tried some sweet potato “fries”, they weren’t that great. Meh.
Air fryers are bomb, gorlfriend. We have one with automatic settings for different stuffs. Perfect chicken wings and great French fries, onion rings, veggies. The trick they don't tell you is -- spray whatever you're cooking with a light (very light) coating of canola oil before firing up the air fryer. Keeps stuff from sticking and crisps it, too. Adds negligible nothing calories, fats, whatever.

Okay, besides the cooking lesson, JFC, the Thumb has turned into her own land mass. Not like she was ever Kate Moss, but she triplicated and will soon quadruple. Daphuq?

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ Becky looks deformed. (well more than usual) If Becky had lost weight because she has diabetes (which I had heard somewhere) then WTF is she doing? Did she just decide to commit suicide in the slowest most awful way ever? Did Amber convince her it was okay to do this to herself? I have a vague need for answers that will go away the moment I see a shiny object.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few questions

Her CT scan at the end of the month will tell us if the cancer saga is over or not?
The short answer is no. All scans are only suggestive, pointing out areas which need further investigation. PET/CT is the gold standard because it shows areas of increased metabolic activity. It is extremely useful both in diagnosis and ongoing monitoring.

That said, when people have been in remission for some time it is not unusual to switch to CT for monitoring as it will still detect changes in size or new lesions.

I suspect that they're doing a CT so that they can get a baseline from which to monitor future changes. It's not as optimal as a PET/CT, but it's definitely better than having no images at all.

The DVT prophylaxis for several weeks protocol must be a regional thing. It's standard here and in the UK for major abdominal surgery including hysterectomy, regardless of your size or mobility.

Tags
None