pathology results & cook dinner with becky - 08/01/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Well, here we go Norma cancer saga 2, lymph nodes where mentioned with Norma's cancer and again people dismissed and said she was cancer free, over and over again.
Big Bitch Hambo as been systematically losing weight without doing nothing, when she gorges like a mofo (Christmas, 2 massive birthday cheesecakes, bags and bags of Cheetos washed down with pints over pints of Baileys) she maintained... same for the past months eating tons of rice and pasta.
It isn't a symptom because she is on a "journey", bitch is even lying to the doctors what is incredibly funny.
Her new sofa will be exactly like the red one with Dustyn, at that time she blamed Wasabi for "pooping on the sofa", I wonder who she will blame now for the excrement layer.
Cancer isn't done with this bitch yet and I'm glad she mention the chance of "vaginal cuff" metastases
Radiation, dilatation, situation inc.
Necky is FAT.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's at higher risk for esophogeal cancer, cancer of the pancreas, (that one's a real bitch), kidney, bowel & thyroid. I find it interesting that many of the increased risks involve organs we use to eat & digest food.
If her mother had ovarian cancer then Amber may also be at increased risk of that and breast cancer if the BRCA gene was implicated in Kristine's cancer.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she has that gene, will they be suggesting a prophylactic double mastectomy?
I don't know, to be honest. It seems to be more common in the US than here but I don't know how much that's driven by insurance companies.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, to be honest. It seems to be more common in the US than here but I don't know how much that's driven by insurance companies.
If I understand it correctly, that gene means it's a "when" you get the cancer, not "if", so it might be possible insurance companies figure it's cheaper to get it over with while the patient is younger and less likely to have complications/need more treatment due to the cancer possibly spreading?

mellifluous

Work none, play harder. Sponsor me on Patreon.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn has referred to people in her vlogs as new characters.. she talks about how if people dont like it change the channel like a TV show, she really views her channel and most horrifying her LIFE as a show. So yes I do believe she does this s hit because she thinks she is ending vlogs with a To Be Continued when she withholds information.
I agree. She told us her results like a presenter on X Factor tells the audience who will be going home that week. It was really unsettling.

It’s kind of surprising she didn’t have a witchcraft arc yet especially after being around Rafe
She did ask for witches to do magic or something to help her get out of this alive. It may still be in the cards.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
If I understand it correctly, that gene means it's a "when" you get the cancer, not "if", so it might be possible insurance companies figure it's cheaper to get it over with while the patient is younger and less likely to have complications/need more treatment due to the cancer possibly spreading?
At first, she would need to be genetically tested for BRCA1 or BRCA2. There would also be a consultation with a geneticist who would look at her family history of cancer especially breast cancer. They may also suggest for her to have an annual mammogram (this would not be for screening but for diagnosis).

Last edited:

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit... Becky is looking rough and has turned into her own mini island.

Here’s some suggestions Becky:

1. You know what helps with grief? A gym membership.

2. A real job where taxes and SS are taken out. Not being tied to a 500 lb Hambeast and wiping her ass all day.

3.Finally, growing up and realizing that dressing like a fat autistic boy and buying old game consoles will never help you move on with life.

4. Stop living in denial and accept that your girlfriend doesn’t give a shit about you or your mothers passing.

5. Stop being a parasite on Hambeast and get out into the world.

I do get the feeling that Becky won’t last long in Lexington. She’s too attached to the holler and her mother’s death will make her homesickness worse.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
So Amber survived cancer, yet still totally boring and unwatchable. How will she keep Haydur nation engaged now? 1/2 the reaction channels stopped reacting to her and moved on since her cancer diagnosis. She does act a little gleefully I think; for someone who just had major surgery. She doesn't act like she's in pain at all, she's very upbeat and smug. Also what's with the super tight frame and angles? Like we can't see any of the background at all cause we're zoomed in on her face and torso.

Also I'm surprised Becky is even up and moving around since her mom died, I think she's handling that tremendously well. If it were me, I'd probably still be holed up in my room crying my eyes out. Also she doesn't have any friends now, she's isolated in the big city which she didn't want to move to in the first place. I feel a little bad for her, I know she gets what she deserves agreeing to be Hambeast's butler; but still to have no friend around and moving to a place you hate, sucks.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
- Crying about cancer: OK, this is more about her,
- Hospital visits. Nope, she rather tweets about it.
- Dialogue with her mother. Nope, she probably was afraid that her mother would be more interesting than her, which would be probably true.
- Moving out of the cottage: nope. This would have been interesting, showing the empty cottage and the move itself. Instead, we got a couple of mukbangs.
- Visiting new places to move in: nope, kept quiet.
- Moving in the apartment: nope. No looking around to place or the apartment complex. Saw only a sink.
This has been my issue too, all the whining about not knowing what to talk about in January - then all this shit happens, but she recorded NONE OF IT.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
This has been my issue too, all the whining about not knowing what to talk about in January - then all this shit happens, but she recorded NONE OF IT.
After 6 years she has acquired no vlogging skills - and who, on twitter, complained about the quality of her lighting and asked her to use her camera - even the arse crawlers didnt ask that?!

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Why nervous? If she offs herself it will bring a bit of excitement to the Fat Amber show. Laughs too since Fat Amber will be completely alone without an ass wiper on call. I think Becky is too much of a sped to actually kill herself. I'm surpirsed she can even dress herself.
I was actually thinking about this earlier - Amber is basically housebound without Becky - so what happens if Becky want's visit her family or go and see Eric and Rickie - Amber is going to alone for long periods of time = She said she is used to talking to Eric for hours on end.

They are going to drive each other to the brink and should Becky just want to go out for a few hours on her own Amber is going to guilt trip the fuck out of her

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
After 6 years she has acquired no vlogging skills - and who, on twitter, complained about the quality of her lighting and asked her to use her camera - even the arse crawlers didnt ask that?!
This reminded me of like a year back when she thought the ‘quality‘ of her videos would be better, because of the camera quality, so she purchased a new laptop and camera. You absolute dumb fuck, we meant your shitty content quality lol

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
This girl is the absolute worst at her job.. okay so we want to be a lifestyle channel, right?
Then vlog your life.. And no, saying you did something is not vloging your life.
Instead of vlogging her life, we just get told of the events that have already happened.
(She didn’t record her move, her process through each hospital visit, her mothers stay, her animals, what she eats on a day-to-day basis, d&d’s visit, etc.)

She’s been getting so lazy with these past few videos, which I’m not sure how she managed to put even less effort than the already low bar she set herself.

It’s bizarre, I don’t understand how people can sit through these shitty videos in full, unless you’re me and skim through them or wait for a recap.
In all honesty, I feel like she punked us out of making fun of her dramatic life events.
"I'm Sweet Dee and the jokes on me"?

Tags
None