Patrick Lake / Dogpatch Press / Patch O' Furr / Patch Packrat - Furry journalist who got jerked off in public. Currently being sued.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've already been doxed, what are you going to do, double-dox me? Get real, lmao. I've said my piece, I'm not "alt-right" and never will be, keep projecting though!
You do realize Xanadu is the altfurry shit that fell apart after they got torn a new asshole right?

Samuel Bumgarner

You cannot burn me, I am already on fire.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You do realize Xanadu is the altfurry shit that fell apart after they got torn a new asshole right?
I'm well aware! I'm not affiliated with that group anymore, I was an admin there and stepped down after a few weeks due to losing interest in how the group presented itself. I'm modest in my politics, and don't personally associate with those in "alt-furry"

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm well aware! I'm not affiliated with that group anymore, I was an admin there and stepped down after a few weeks due to losing interest in how the group presented itself. I'm modest in my politics, and don't personally associate with those in "alt-furry"
So why were you an admin in the first place? You should've known about the autistic nazi larping diaperfags in there. Were you invited? Did ya waddle in there all curious? Were ya drinking some delicious rum and paint thinner and thought "Xanadu sounds like a cool name for a DND group!"?

Not just being in there, but an admin. I know Len, I know his paranoia. You don't just GET admin.

Samuel Bumgarner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So why were you an admin in the first place? You should've known about the autistic nazi larping diaperfags in there. Were you invited? Did ya waddle in there all curious? Were ya drinking some delicious rum and paint thinner and thought "Xanadu sounds like a cool name for a DND group!"?

Not just being in there, but an admin. I know Len, I know his paranoia. You don't just GET admin.
I got admin status through my time grilling Dogpatch over Atlantic City Furcon, I'm not sure if it's in the thread but it was the whole ordeal with him claiming, of course, that the convention was ran by Nazis and bigots. Even going as far as to claim the con chairman flooded six floors of the hotel, which was disproved with an email from the hotel manager. I became associated through agitating Dogpatch and his followers, and entered the group with that similar goal in mind.

Part of the reason I left was due to all the diapers and diaper posting all over the place, it was a lot more than I cared for when the goal in mind was "Fuck Dogpatch," and so I left.

Samuel Bumgarner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Do ya happen to have saved anything from that? Because that sounds hilarious.
Unfortunately not, I'm very impressionable when it comes to things like this, cub, diapers, kiddy-play, it makes me uncomfortable and angers me.

I left the admin group long before the group itself was deleted, and Xanadu ceased to exist. After the goal post moved on from Dogpatch I found that sitting in a group with these sorts of people was difficult. I don't care for anything related to kids, or cubs, or whatever, at all. That's a very hard "no" for me. Being a bit of a prude I also did not care for the fetish posting in general, nor did I care for all the slurs being thrown around and the LARPING wignats and NatSoc fetishists. It's cringe.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately not, I'm very impressionable when it comes to things like this, cub, diapers, kiddy-play, it makes me uncomfortable and angers me.

I left the admin group long before the group itself was deleted, and Xanadu ceased to exist. After the goal post moved on from Dogpatch I found that sitting in a group with these sorts of people was difficult. I don't care for anything related to kids, or cubs, or whatever, at all. That's a very hard "no" for me. Being a bit of a prude I also did not care for the fetish posting in general, nor did I care for all the slurs being thrown around and the LARPING wignats and NatSoc fetishists. It's cringe.
So what's with the AD account then? If it's such an issue, why have it five years later?

Samuel Bumgarner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So what's with the AD account then? If it's such an issue, why have it five years later?
I lost the password, years ago, when I was 15. I've deleted all of my twitters, and the only reason this one hasn't been deleted is due to the login information being lost. I've come a long way since that age, I don't use twitter anymore, I don't care for these types of accounts either. All of the information provided on the subject of myself is from Dogpatch himself. A half-truth is still a whole lie. Seeing someone spreading the same misinformation as Dogpatch and this Bitters person, and having followed this thread for years, I figured I'd finally make an account to clear that up.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost the password, years ago, when I was 15. I've deleted all of my twitters, and the only reason this one hasn't been deleted is due to the login information being lost. I've come a long way since that age, I don't use twitter anymore, I don't care for these types of accounts either. All of the information provided on the subject of myself is from Dogpatch himself. A half-truth is still a whole lie. Seeing someone spreading the same misinformation as Dogpatch and this Bitters person, and having followed this thread for years, I figured I'd finally make an account to clear that up.
So you're saying only the AD one is left because your login's dead?

HannibalLecter

kiwifarms.net
@Something Wicked's buttmad screeds show a lot about him.

After providing nil evidence that Patch has anything to do with his hate boner now, Samuel Skyy Bumgarner/Fang/FurryJournalism/@not_a_bot2/@Something Wicked opened a pandora's box. His receipts name other people and he thinks we're blind.

If he doesn't like being doxxed, well play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

He gave up his history of trolling with Altfurry diaper larpers and hiding grooming behind stupid callout games. Coming here and lying about it is very bad for him.

Let's start with one of his lies.

I got admin status through my time grilling Dogpatch over Atlantic City Furcon, I'm not sure if it's in the thread but it was the whole ordeal with him claiming, of course, that the convention was ran by Nazis and bigots. Even going as far as to claim the con chairman flooded six floors of the hotel, which was disproved with an email from the hotel manager. I became associated through agitating Dogpatch and his followers, and entered the group with that similar goal in mind.

Part of the reason I left was due to all the diapers and diaper posting all over the place, it was a lot more than I cared for when the goal in mind was "Fuck Dogpatch," and so I left.

Search Atlantic City Furcon. It doesn't actually exist, or it has no website at least, there's just a wikipedia page. https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Atlantic_City_Fur_Con

Patch himself looks like the only one who put much on record about it. https://dogpatch.press/2018/02/26/hate-group-atlantic-city-fur-con/

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.22.31 PM.png

This proves that Fang can't accept that other people moved on and he's obsessed with a crusade that's years old now.

The archive pages also show Fang lied about "a claim the con chairman flooded six floors of the hotel". There's receipt on top in the first one.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.31.48 PM.png

Under that is a shot at Fang which is recognizable from name Sam and his Twitter tag.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.33.35 PM.png

It takes a huge fucking snowflake to nurse a grudge so long.

Without even reading the rest of the shit I think there's a lot more to bring out from this cow.

Samuel Bumgarner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Something Wicked's buttmad screeds show a lot about him.

After providing nil evidence that Patch has anything to do with his hate boner now, Samuel Skyy Bumgarner/Fang/FurryJournalism/@not_a_bot2/@Something Wicked opened a pandora's box. His receipts name other people and he thinks we're blind.

If he doesn't like being doxxed, well play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

He gave up his history of trolling with Altfurry diaper larpers and hiding grooming behind stupid callout games. Coming here and lying about it is very bad for him.

Let's start with one of his lies.

Search Atlantic City Furcon. It doesn't actually exist, or it has no website at least, there's just a wikipedia page. https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Atlantic_City_Fur_Con

Patch himself looks like the only one who put much on record about it. https://dogpatch.press/2018/02/26/hate-group-atlantic-city-fur-con/

View attachment 1468760

This proves that Fang can't accept that other people moved on and he's obsessed with a crusade that's years old now.

The archive pages also show Fang lied about "a claim the con chairman flooded six floors of the hotel". There's receipt on top in the first one.

View attachment 1468761

Under that is a shot at Fang which is recognizable from name Sam and his Twitter tag.

View attachment 1468762

It takes a huge fucking snowflake to nurse a grudge so long.

Without even reading the rest of the shit I think there's a lot more to bring out from this cow.
Yes, a huge snowflake to nurse a grudge so long, said the man contributing to a kiwi page about it as well. What a clown.

If' I'm really /FurryJournalism/@not_a_bot2/ then where's the receipt on that? I'm not, and you can go on making this claim but there is no proof that this is me. Furthermore, quoting and using Dogpatch for reference isn't exactly formidable as he's someone known to take screenshots out of context and use it to fit his forced narrative of whatever other libel he's pushing. I'm not "Furry Journalism" nor the "Not a bot" account, if you can prove so then that would be just peachy. Otherwise, pop off, keep on talking about things you don't know about.

"There's no Atlantic City Furcon" but here's a screenshot of Radfox, the chairman of the con (Hence the @ACFC) talking about it. So, it doesn't exist, but he's flooded the floors of a con that doesn't exist?

Last edited:

HannibalLecter

kiwifarms.net
Yes, a huge snowflake to nurse a grudge so long, said the man contributing to a kiwi page about it as well. What a clown.

You brought this here while lying about it, you irredeemable fucking faggot. You came to push trolling that failed, and lie about it, without bringing anything interesting, funny, or new. If you think anyone gives a fuck about you defending your faggot honor, you have another thing coming.

Now go tie a noose, put it on your neck, tie it to a train and make sure someone gets photos.

Samuel Bumgarner

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You brought this here while lying about it, you irredeemable fucking faggot. You came to push trolling that failed, and lie about it, without bringing anything interesting, funny, or new. If you think anyone gives a fuck about you defending your faggot honor, you have another thing coming.

Now go tie a noose, put it on your neck, tie it to a train and make sure someone gets photos.
I'm not here to defend shit, internet tough guy, I came here to bring more information on something that is entirely out of context and being pushed by some other queer who thinks they know about me and what I do. So, keep on saying your bad words about how tough this is and how tight you wear your panties while typing on the internet. I don't give two fucks what others think about me, all I came here to do is expose another one of Dogpatch's crusades with my original post. I didn't expect to be met with others hopping on the dick of Patrick and mumbling about this altfurry nonsense like it's some sort of gospel. I'm not trolling anyone, but, as I said before, pop off about some shit you don't know.