Patrick Lake / Dogpatch Press / Patch O' Furr / Patch Packrat - Furry journalist who got jerked off in public. Currently being sued.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

logintoilet

kiwifarms.net
I'm not here to defend shit, internet tough guy,

I'm not here to defend shit, says diaper shitter on page 2 of defending himself

598-5981259_troll-angry-crying-meme-depressed-memezasf-trendy-crying.png

kalma

kiwifarms.net
Holy crap, know this is a dated thread but imagine my surprise when listening to video about the toxicity in western animation and thinking "hey, i remember a dude from when i was an edgy 20 year old who said they were an animator.... wonder what ever happened to them....."

then doing a google search and finding out someone i knew in the wild turned into a kiwifarm thread.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Holy crap, know this is a dated thread but imagine my surprise when listening to video about the toxicity in western animation and thinking "hey, i remember a dude from when i was an edgy 20 year old who said they were an animator.... wonder what ever happened to them....."

then doing a google search and finding out someone i knew in the wild turned into a kiwifarm thread.
So this dude is some insufferable ex-animation industry type? Got anything more to share about him?

TheRetardKing

WHY WEREN'T YOU AT ELF PRACTICE?!!
kiwifarms.net

Link

kalma

kiwifarms.net
So this dude is some insufferable ex-animation industry type? Got anything more to share about him?
Sorry about sperg-esque rambling in first post, the thread caught me off guard.

So, I am going home in next week or so. Will dig up vhs I was given of something they did or worked on or... I don't know? I think it's the "Pirate Scum" thing mentioned on their IMDB.

However, yeah, before being in Bay Area they lived in western NY- Buffalo area. Moved specifically out to develop their animation career. Or at least that is what was said as reason.