Orbiter Patrick Michael Fahey / Spectre / Spectre_06 Gaming / The Spectre Report / Spectre_06 / faheyusmc / @TheSpectreRep - *HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5'7" and 285 pounds lol
What a fat little manlet.
Spectre fat, sex, not with him.

Dean asked me to help him and I agreed to do so. It's legal as long as I don't claim to be a lawyer or able to represent him in any capacity with the lawsuit. I drafted some of it, proofread it, and gave it to Dean to do as he saw fit.
Anyone who actually knows the law, mind explaining if he's full of shit or actually correct?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This is the worst one imo.

Dean asked me to help him and I agreed to do so. It's legal as long as I don't claim to be a lawyer or able to represent him in any capacity with the lawsuit. I drafted some of it, proofread it, and gave it to Dean to do as he saw fit.

He's in Mass, so this is their law on this:

Section 46A. No individual, other than a member, in good standing, of the bar of this commonwealth shall practice law, or, by word, sign, letter, advertisement or otherwise, hold himself out as authorized, entitled, competent, qualified or able to practice law; provided, that a member of the bar, in good standing, of any other state may appear, by permission of the court, as attorney or counselor, in any case pending therein, if such other state grants like privileges to members of the bar, in good standing, of this commonwealth.

Or, in summary: "No individual, other than a [licensed attorney], shall ... hold himself out as [competent/qualified] to practice law"

By writing filings for Dean, has he presented himself as competent at law? Some may think so. It's the case in the UK that non-solicitors can help other non-solicitors but in the US there is a strict monopoly on legal support granted by the state to members of the Bar.

The Megalodon

kiwifarms.net
5'7" and 285 pounds lol
What a fat little manlet.
Isn't that incidentally the same weight as Josh was when he started the weight loss competition against Ralph? Doesn't that make him shorter than Josh?

Also, I bet he uses Ethan Ralph to cope and make himself feel better about his weight.

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>5'7 and 285 pounds :story:

The Fat Manlet Menace strikes again, and just like Ralph he's reading every post made and just seething.

Hey babe :tomgirl:
Later in the post he says 235, which on a 5’7 manlet still makes you an obese fat fuck.

ETA: it’s essentially the equivalent of Chantal saying she’s overweight, but at least she is not as fat as ALR!

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
Couple of shared discord channels ive noticed im in with the Tier 1 Operator. Christ the faggots not even been on discord or he's set himself to invisible since the farms thread went live.

1634226018586.png

Compare this to last time when he'd go on Cogs stream and do the public rounds etc etc and defend himself from every single accusation levelled, he has actually kept quiet af.

colour me fucking surprised.

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who actually knows the law, mind explaining if he's full of shit or actually correct?
In my opinion, the main concern would be that there's no attorney client privilege. The guy he's assisting could be asked to turn over all of their correspondences. He claims they didn't talk about anything that would be of interest to the opposing party. We know he has discussed the location of another defendant, whom the plaintiff has been trying to serve for nearly 5 months, because he dunked on them for not having the right address a few days after the lawsuit was filed.

Maybe he did such a good job that the lawsuit will get throw out, which it should, but if it doesn't, he may regret having blabbed for no good reason. He did that on his YouTube channel as well. He livestreamed the document he worked on before it had even been filed with the court and sarcastically joked about having an exclusive. It's series of bad decisions. He's poor as hell and can't afford on attorney if he should have need of one.

But hey, he still has an account at attorney-forum.com. Might need to make a new alt tho.

Last edited:

Captain Manning

Spooky October Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Regulation of the practice of law is jurisdiction dependent. In the case of the PP/JL vs. Dean, Dean lives in CA, craterface lives in MA, PP lives in Texas, Lamont lives in FL, and this whole slapfight started over the Internet. Whose rule controls? Fuck if I know. Diversity jurisdiction can get sticky, and I'm hardly qualified to untangle the mess. The MA law Null cites is a lot more vague than others. In my own state they basically say you CAN'T involve yourself in legal document creation if you're not a lawyer or a paralegal under the supervision of a lawyer.

I'm not sure fear of being keelhauled by his state bar or judiciary is why he deleted those posts though. The bigger issue is what @I'm not a Robot said in reply to his deleted posts:
1634244179530.png

INAR is correct here. There's no innate legally enforceable confidentially between "Internet frens." With an actual lawyer, there would be. Spectre, the ubiquitous attention whore, was inadvertently letting PP and JL know that he can be subpoenaed and put under oath to spill details on conversations he's had with Dean. I think Spectre went "oh shit" in response to what INAR said and that's why he yeeted the posts.

I'm tagging @AnOminous on this, because he can actually provide a much better view than I can.

EDIT: INAR beat me to it.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Spectre is wrong for helping out a friend and I don't really think what he did was illegal, because there is no way to know how much he actually contributed to the end product.

What I think was wrong was he blabbed about it and gloated about it in a fucking thread about the lawsuit, where the people suing Dean would definitely be reading everything. That's fucking exceptional.