Orbiter Patrick Michael Fahey / Spectre / Spectre_06 Gaming / The Spectre Report / Spectre_06 / faheyusmc / @TheSpectreRep - *HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is Vikki?
One of the three defendants in the Poulter v. Assaf lawsuit. Co-host with DA Talks. Spectre wrote Dean's (DA Talks) defense briefs in that case even though his qualifications to do so are dubious at best, he's not licensed to do so in Texas (or anywhere), and there's no legally enforcible confidentially between him and Dean.

Spectre bragged about his involvement with the case in that thread, then deleted the posts in short order when he realized (or more likely was told) that he fucked up by doing that.

@I'm not a Robot managed to screencap said posts before they were deleted, and then Null undeleted them when he was made aware of what Spectre did. Null called it "sketch" on the MATI episode after this thread went up, and Rekieta expressed severe reservations about what Spectre was doing. This is mentioned in the OP.

I have expressed sympathy for the fact they've been sued by Preston, but the manner in which they've handled some of the revelations in this thread rates somewhere between disappointing and deplorable. More so deplorable in the case of Dean. I DMed that clip from Surfer's video to you and @AltisticRight about a week ago, along with the Discord DMs Surfer shared.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I have expressed sympathy for the fact they've been sued by Preston, but the manner in which they've handled some of the revelations in this thread rates somewhere between disappointing and deplorable. More so deplorable in the case of Dean. I DMed that clip from Surfer's video to you and @AltisticRight about a week ago, along with the Discord DMs Surfer shared.
Wait Surfer is now involved with our esteemed Marine Gas pumping Negro?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
We're reaching new lows of pathetic.

Spectre claimed his mommy made him this cake to celebrate the birthday of the USMC. A reverse image search reveals it was for a 5 year old girl named Avery who loves to draw. Her parents included a gallery of her art on her birthday cake.

1636725136500.png

1636725505800.png
1636725590600.png

1636725804100.png

some fat bitch.
That's not Vikki. Looks like some Disney YouTuber. This is Vikki,

yass queen.png

@I'm not a Robot managed to screencap said posts before they were deleted
I intentionally did not quote him so he could sweep up his chats, which he did. I found out later that he had already admitted to writing the brief on his YouTube channel a couple days earlier, when he streamed it before Dean had even filed it with the court. Once I learned that, there was no point in trying to hide this from Preston, who had already indicated he was watching Spectre in his own filings. That video is up still. He never took it down.

Last edited:

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spectre claimed his mommy made him this cake to celebrate the birthday of the USMC. A reverse image search reveals it was for a 5 year old girl named Avery who loves to draw. Her parents included a gallery of her art on her birthday cake.

View attachment 2710411

View attachment 2710421View attachment 2710422

View attachment 2710428
Making cakes like that is difficult, thankless work and you'd have to really love your kid to do it.

Spectre is a supposed rape baby. Mommy isn't making him a shit sandwich, let alone this cake.

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2710411

View attachment 2710421View attachment 2710422

View attachment 2710428
I almost refuse to believe that's real.
It has to be him baiting.
No one is that retarded... are they?

WHY did he choose that particular cake even?

ChromaQuack

kiwifarms.net
A old cunt who told me I was on thin ice and got me kicked from smug's channel and bitched at mods and other people. Check out my parody Single based on the cumdirt herself "P.H.O. pretty old hag" based on Michael Jackson's hit single Pretty Young Thing

My guy, I get that the hag had, is having, and will have a spergout about it; but you need to understand three things.

1. Everyone loves what KF does until they are even tangentially targetted by it, then they will either sperg, disavow, run gayops, or all three.

2. You sound absolutely buttmad, run-on sentence and all, and all this over a fucking discord channel or whatever the fuck.

3. The fact you do not wake up to face this 6head on the mirror every morning means you are already better off.

yass queen.png

TL;DR lolcalmdown.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
2. You sound buttmad, run-on sentence and all, and all this over a fucking discord channel or whatever the fuck.

3. The fact you do not wake up to face this 6head on the mirror every morning means you are already better off.
You are probably right, you should check out my parody album "Wigger" with 8 new tracks and 3 singles. I just don't take threats lightly, especially with old hags who are lettering their friend fight a lawsuit he can't afford, kinda cuckish.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who've used the same nick on the internet almost since they first got online, and who refuse to change it up and DFE once in a while, not out of stupidity but narcissism, should honestly be on some watchlist and be required to knock on doors in their neighborhood and make them aware.
I've gone one better and have refused to have a Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube channel, etc. I even (just recently) gave up Discord. Modern social media is cancer, and it metastases ever day. It's a more of a breeding grown for lolcows than it is a useful communication medium for Kiwis.

You can actually get away with this if you're NOT looking to be e-famous.

Again, Spectre does what he does because he desperately wants to achieve e-fame. He's never content to just be an observer like you're supposed to be here. It's all part of his master plan to have 1/20th of a silver play button by the time he goes into an assisted living facility.

That's not Vikki. Looks like some Disney YouTuber.
Close. It's actually Mecharandom42. A former Fandom Menace member who is more than a little cowish herself. Just search for Mecharandom42 in the CG thread and you'll see videos of some of her amusing proto-feminist meltdowns. I'd like to give you a one-stop link, but she doesn't have a proper thread (yet).

I didn't say anything because I'm guessing that @Cow Poly is joking. While, in truth, Vikki is not a fat dangerhair like Mecha, some of the shrill missives she sends people through Discord DMs can read a lot like a transcript from a Mecha meltdown video. It's headache inducing. I shan't miss it. I just sorta assumed that was the joke.

This is Vikki,
Correct.

I intentionally did not quote him so he could sweep up his chats, which he did. I found out later that he had already admitted to writing the brief on his YouTube channel a couple days earlier, when he streamed it before Dean had even filed it with the court. Once I learned that, there was no point in trying to hide this from Preston, who had already indicated he was watching Spectre in his own filings.
1636750956150.png

It's almost like people here applied some basic bitch logic and concluded that that horse had already run out of the stable. We're supposed to believe Preston would have not known anything about this if Spectre didn't get halaled.

That is, EXCEPT for the fact that it's made plain in Preston's September 20th filing that he's closely watching Spectre's Youtube channel...

1636756629383.png

And, the fact that Spectre bragged about writing Dean's legal briefs on Youtube on the 3rd of October... before they were even submitted to the court...

AND, the fact that Spectre bragged about the same on KF on the 6th of October.

So, even if the damage control of October 6th somehow held up, Preston was well aware of Spectre thanks to his off site activities. You will note all of these dates are before the thread went up.

But, no, this thread, and this thread alone, is some "gift" to Preston... because... uhhh... ummm... well, fuck if I know! 🤷‍♂️ A reasonable person should conclude the biggest risk of finding out what stupid shit Spectre is up to is actually... wait for it... Spectre himself. Because he's always got to promote himself.

That video is up still. He never took it down.
Of course he didn't. He wants to be Rekieta sans the actual legal education and ethical obligations to his "clients." He's practically a super lawyer.

If people don't comprehend by now that bringing in Spectre on anything they do (especially a goddamned lawsuit) is fucking retarded, there is no hope for them. This thread, and everything it has documented, is your final and most comprehensive notice of that fact.

My guy, I get that the hag had, is having, and will have a spergout about it; but you need to understand three things.

1. Everyone loves what KF does until they are even tangentially targetted by it, then they will either sperg, disavow, run gayops, or all three.

2. You sound absolutely buttmad, run-on sentence and all, and all this over a fucking discord channel or whatever the fuck.

View attachment 2711192

TL;DR lolcalmdown.
Harsh, but ultimately fair. Also, useful advice.

Just let it go @WhimsicalTrolli. I've known about this since late October, but there's a reason I didn't mention it this thread when it happened. That reason being that it's idiotic, and only a handful of people probably give a shit. The CG thread gets low traffic, and the Preston lawsuit thread gets even less still. CG gets barely any more traction than GG would these days. It was always autistic, but I think it's fair to say it's on death's door now too. As a result, D&V have even less Youtube subs than Spectre. By about half.

I only lay my cards on the table now because you brought it up, and I feel it deserves an explanation. If their gambit was to yeet the thread, or control the information going into it, it not only failed, but also backfired. Despite efforts to politely confront him on this, Dean seems disinclined to offer an explanation as to why he thought it was a good idea to lie to Surfer, try to get him on his Youtube channel or the D&V channel for views (D&V had previous covered his breakup with PPP), and spin some narrative that Spectre is anything other than an extremely well-documented sperg and con man. I simply advised Sam and Altistic about Dean's gay op, in case it became an issue, and moved on. I don't anticipate anything will really happen because of the obvious "unclean hands" on display here.

To that last point, I'll go ahead and close this out by including the Surfer video for everybody to see:

Interesting fact I learned about Surfer though all this is he's apparently nowhere near as stupid as some people take him for. He saw right though how Dean was trying to use him. May he find a new "fluffy" Canadian roommate who doesn't shit on the toilet seat.

MagnaP

kiwifarms.net
In the least surprising reveal of Spectober, Nick Rekieta's top mod cooms to futanari.

In a 2016 video, he made the mistake of typing into his address bar, which autofilled with sites he had bookmarked or visited previously. While typing "Novahaze", (that rambunctious, angsty, pre-teen he was feuding with), this appeared for the briefest of moments:
View attachment 2641624

Darknest Fantasy Erotica is site for sexually explicit MMO fan fiction.
View attachment 2641637
https://archive.ph/xCFQK

The story he bookmarked is called "No Going Back" by NinjaAkali. It's based on two girls from League of Legends.
View attachment 2641676
Akali x Katarina
View attachment 2643386
View attachment 2641733

As to the balls-or-no-balls question that Rekieta's autists pay him to ask every guest that comes on his show:

Spectre registered his Quendishir account in 2011 and was logged in as recently as a few weeks ago.
View attachment 2641694
https://archive.md/tNWgF

I found another spooky ghost of his in a 2018 stream where he also typed into the address bar. These PlayVid.com links he bookmarked resolve to Bible Black IV and Bible Black New Testament
View attachment 2641702
http://web.archive.org/web/20140505011340/http://www.playvid.com/watch/O9E6q-RZNny
http://web.archive.org/web/20141105174834/http://www.playvid.com/watch/AuxGS9ers2B
http://web.archive.org/web/20140615080947/http://www.playvid.com/watch/S6XcUqBfsvw
Upon close examination, it appears he had a soundcloud as well. I wish I could hear his music but I think he took it all down.
KillroyUSMC.pngKillroyUSMC1.pngKillroyUSMC2.png

Last edited by a moderator: