Orbiter Patrick Michael Fahey / Spectre / Spectre_06 Gaming / The Spectre Report / Spectre_06 / faheyusmc / @TheSpectreRep - *HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
I see this faggot is still posting to twitter with his shitty faggot legal hot takes.

Just saw the 'birthday cake' his mother sent him post above, safe to say this faggot is not going to learn from his public outing as a massive lying faggot and will now double down on the lies to make himself look good in the twitter-sphere as that is probably the only place he's not been outed as a massive faggot and it can simply be ignored.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just saw the 'birthday cake' his mother sent him post above, safe to say this faggot is not going to learn from his public outing as a massive lying faggot and will now double down on the lies to make himself look good in the twitter-sphere as that is probably the only place he's not been outed as a massive faggot and it can simply be ignored.
It's been ignored because nobody gives a shit about him on Twitter.

Tiny fish. Big ocean.

I do note that a while back he had "Mustang Officer" on his Twitter profile. At some point he changed it to simply be "Marine Veteran." Which I suppose is true enough.

1637204684379.png

Maybe... just MAYBE... the odyssey of "Captain Fahey" is well and truly over.

Maybe. I won't bet money on it though.

Only thing that's kinda surprising is that Ralph and Gator haven't dogpiled him there. Though it could be argued that the fact they aren't is actually a bigger insult towards Spectre. Imagine being below Ethan Ralph.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
It's been ignored because nobody gives a shit about him on Twitter.

Tiny fish. Big ocean.

I do note that a while back he had "Mustang Officer" on his Twitter profile. At some point he changed it to simply be "Marine Veteran." Which I suppose is true enough.

View attachment 2727006

Maybe... just MAYBE... the odyssey of "Captain Fahey" is well and truly over.

Maybe. I won't bet money on it though.

Only thing that's kinda surprising is that Ralph and Gator haven't dogpiled him there. Though it could be argued that the fact they aren't is actually a bigger insult towards Spectre. Imagine being below Ethan Ralph.
Ralph & Gator are too dumb and lazy to put SpeckTree's lies into an understandable form, so that they can shit on him for it.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph & Gator are too dumb and lazy to put SpeckTree's lies into an understandable form, so that they can shit on him for it.
I dunno, I thought this was a reasonably good start:

Funny thing is that the above was in response to "hey babe," but what is said there is still is nonetheless true.

On Twitter though? Maybe not.

I dunno if anyone can. LOT to unpack. 280 character limit. Much gay.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor sad Captain Specks, no cake for your birthday. :(
I've actually ordered one of these custom cakes, $199 was the quite ridiculous price tag and the baker allowed me in her house to show how it's done, it took over 5 hours. She had printers and special tools to assemble all the extremely sweet but vibrant icing blocks into the final product which was three dimensional of course.

This stuff takes talent and perseverance, neither which the family of Captain Specks seem to possess. These weren't the tools required to make that cake.
1637220159599.png

What does he lie about?

LordOdin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had at least one more Eve Online character, Azelor Delaria. He put it up for auction in Jan 2016 and got a bid of 33 billion.

View attachment 2663373
https://archive.ph/EHvKz

He said he practices martial arts on his girl friend who beats him.
View attachment 2663342
https://archive.ph/rHAnq

She definitely doesn't exist.
View attachment 2663355
Imagine making up a story less believeable than the hot blonde puerto rican. :stress:

Gatorgamers win again.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I thought this was a reasonably good start:

View attachment 2727351
Funny thing is that the above was in response to "hey babe," but what is said there is still is nonetheless true.

On Twitter though? Maybe not.

I dunno if anyone can. LOT to unpack. 280 character limit. Much gay.
Did lazy cunt Ralph ever follow up on this?

You would think his audience would be interested, but it is just easier for Ralph to play another Tucker Carlson clip.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did lazy cunt Ralph ever follow up on this?
To the best of my knowledge, no.

You would think his audience would be interested, but it is just easier for Ralph to play another Tucker Carlson clip.
I think the issue here is that he'd have to rely on KF submissions to show that it's now been definitively proven that Spectre is stolen valor, along with the host of other lies Spectre has told. He's not about to give KF traffic, even if he and Gator were right. Didn't he semi-recently chimp out at Aydin Paladin because she had the audacity to speak positively about KF? Notably, he didn't share any of the "Hey Babe" shit in that video. He just said "Shout out to the stolen valor faggot."

We all know Ralph reads KF, but I don't think he wants anybody else to.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spectre streamed yesterday after a 6-week abscess on YouTube. He's been away for several reasons, mainly sick, some unnamed happenings, and a couple job interviews for our perennial unemployed player.

View attachment 2767983
Hey @AltisticRight, didn't he tell you like two months ago he got an IT job making mad money, or some shit? You asked me in PM whether I thought it was true.

Well, likely here's your answer. Just like the job hunt excuse here is also probably bullshit.

Also...

With the Rittenhouse trial, Spectre has/was been talking about it on Twitter quite a bit. Among a sea of milquetoast, I noticed this particular big-brained take from last month:

1637621873564.png

Archive: https://archive.md/OvJVQ

For those who don't get why this is dumb:

1. Nicholas Sandman sues WaPo for $250 million.
2. WaPo settles with Sandman. The terms of the settlement are completely confidential.
3. From that, Spectre apparently concludes Sandman actually got a check for $250 million dollars. The entire full amount he was suing for.

That's not how that works, Spectre. You dummy. WaPo bid down. Likely WAY down. Sadly, I think Sandman probably ended up with a pittance. Granted, he might be sharing a bad meme here, but he's not citing where he's sharing it from, so it might as well be his own invention.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double posting like an asshole only to point out I did a slight update to the OP with some original Kiwi Farms artwork by @Hongourable Madisha. It was posted on site back in October, in another thread, but nobody here seemed to notice. They used to toss out a few achievement points if you contributed original site-related artwork to the site. If that's still a thing, I'd like to see him get them.

spectre.png

I think he did a splendid job. I particularly like the detail where he has three Medals of Honor from three different service branches. LOL.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double posting like an asshole only to point out I did a slight update to the OP with some original Kiwi Farms artwork by @Hongourable Madisha. It was posted on site back in October, in another thread, but nobody here seemed to notice. They used to toss out a few achievement points if you contributed original site-related artwork to the site. If that's still a thing, I'd like to see him get them.

View attachment 2775990

I think he did a splendid job. I particularly like the detail where he has three Medals of Honor from three different service branches. LOL.
haha yeah that's pretty good.
Coast Guard Auxiliary. Air Force Tech Sgt (E-6) rank, and Marine Corp patch. Not sure what the purple patch is.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The purple one with the white fleur de lis is a Boy Scouts patch lol.

I love the little details here:

View attachment 2776608

Superb work, @Hongourable Madisha!
FYI, it's the Army, Navy, and Air Force versions from left to right. Marines get the Navy version, and I think so does the Coast Guard (although only one Coastie even got the MOH, and it was in WW2.).

1638806394206.png

He's still reporting on Ralph. His source tells him he was offered a plea deal. I am unsure why he would be the medium to distribute this information as he's not going to post it where people following the case would see it.

View attachment 2778192
It's because:

1. He sure as fuck ain't gonna post it here. "We" need to be "punished" by being "deprived" of the Ralph updates (oftentimes made up bullshit, or at least exaggerations) that only the SPECTRE REPORT can deliver.
2. He wants to become an e-celebrity at all costs, and he thinks reporting on Ralph will get him there. Hope springs eternal for some.
3. His hate boner for Ralph is bigger than the sun, and he can tag Ralph on Twitter.

As to that last point, don't forget that the odyssey that eventually lead to him being unmasked as stolen valor started in 2018, on the Ralph Retort. Despite the fact that he was the one that mentioned the improbable Mattis story, I think he's somehow psychological convinced himself that the fault for where's he's at now is shared between Ralph and Zoom (and maybe now Kiwi Farms). He's never realized maybe he should try not to lie all the goddamned time to seem more important than he actually is. I'm not sure he ever will.

Also, why the hell WOULD the clerk have a record of a plea offer that was offered to Ralph? I don't think it would be formally submitted to the court unless Ralph agreed and it was set to be reviewed by the judge.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is hilariously nutty. Calling the clerk to ask about plea deal offers makes as much sense as calling the clerk to ask if the judge took a shit today. That information doesn’t go to the clerk.

I love when talks about himself “breaking news” about Ralph. He doesn’t like it when KF “breaks news” about him but nobody here is LARPing as an investigative reporter. I’m surprised he doesn’t have “citizen journalist” in his bio. Hope he’s wearing his costume.

D77B82A5-63D9-42A8-A314-4918A5C6EF7E.jpeg