Orbiter Patrick Michael Fahey / Spectre / Spectre_06 Gaming / The Spectre Report / Spectre_06 / faheyusmc / @TheSpectreRep - *HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is hilariously nutty. Calling the clerk to ask about plea deal offers makes as much sense as calling the clerk to ask if the judge took a shit today. That information doesn’t go to the clerk.
Spectre is a fucking idiot, and he's praying his miniscule audience is comprised of even bigger idiots.

If the prosecution offered Ralph a plea deal, and Ralph told them to pound sand, there wouldn't be any record of it with the court because absolutely nothing would have been submitted before the court.

This actually has me wondering whether he's still talking with Rekieta, or whether Rekieta calling him out for his recent UPL in Texas messed with his head/ego. Nick's specialty is criminal defense, and he could have told Spectre to not bother even making such a phone call to the clerk.

And who was the big white whale who broke the captain's spirit?
Ultimately? Spectre.

That's kinda the point of this thread. It wouldn't exist if Spectre wasn't the way he is.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
If the prosecution offered Ralph a plea deal, and Ralph told them to pound sand, there wouldn't be any record of it with the court because absolutely nothing would have been submitted before the court.
You are correct if Ralph told them he wasn't going to accept it. There wouldn't be anything recorded. Also like it was said before. The Clerk of Courts in the area wouldn't even have record of it as settlements and pleas are private unless you request actual court records after the trial and a lot of times the records are sealed and excluded. So there is no way he would know UNLESS Ralph or The Vickers said anything about it publicly. Knowing Ralph. If he said to kick rocks on a plea to the DA. He would be HOLLERIN' about it on Twitter as to how much of an alpha chad he was.

Once again, this is just another example of Spectard talking out of his ass for some attention.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I think he's somehow psychological convinced himself that the fault for where's he's at now is shared between Ralph and Zoom (and maybe now Kiwi Farms). He's never realized maybe he should try not to lie all the goddamned time to seem more important than he actually is. I'm not sure he ever will.
This is pretty common with guys like Spectre. We run into them all the time in the VA.

These guys are usually trying to compensate for a shitty personal life and can act extremely defensive and aggressive trying to protect their fantasy world. They will go after people they think have threatened this fantasy, whether real or not.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty common with guys like Spectre. We run into them all the time in the VA.
Oh, that reminds me...

Spectre has said he's worked/volunteered at the VA. He specified suicide prevention. He's mentioned this in Discord, and I think it might be in his Apollo Legend video.

I press X on that. Mainly because he's openly admitted in Discord he's tried to bully people he doesn't like into suicide, and the Apollo Legend thing is sketch as fuck. Before this thread was created, I had my suspicions, but I kept them to myself.

Then when I saw what @I'm not a Robot shared, where he tried to prove he called the cops to save Apollo, but the number in his call log is the RECORDS DEPARTMENT, I will now say this:

I honestly think he used Apollo Legend's suicide to signal boost his name. Which is really gross AF. It FITS will his penchant for trying to personally involve himself in any drama or controversy. I don't think he knew or cared about Apollo Legend before he found out (from Tipster, I presume), that he might have killed himself.

These guys are usually trying to compensate for a shitty personal life and can act extremely defensive and aggressive trying to protect their fantasy world. They will go after people they think have threatened this fantasy, whether real or not.
He has a pattern of being thrown or run out of multiple communities (to include this one now). Hell, even in Rekieta's Discord he literally pays $15 a month just to get shit on by everybody else in there. Kek7Go said as much in this very thread. Instead of trying to fix his shitty character and put in an HONEST effort to be likable, he's been trying to lie himself into e-fame. He's been doing it for more than a decade too, and it has NEVER worked except maybe in small bursts. He is a very sad and pathetic person.

1638898027535.png

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Spectre has said he's worked/volunteered at the VA. He specified suicide prevention.
Imagine being a suicidal vet, gripped by flashbacks from killing babies in Nam, so desperate that you seek help from the VA. Then they stick you in a room with Spectre, regaling you with tales of his military triumphs — all the gas tanks he filled, all the heart-to-heart talks with General Mattis, all the action he saw in the chow hall.

“Hey, babe. I, too, hate myself and want to die. But then I remember there’s e-drama to insert myself into and that means there’s a reason to go on living. You can’t follow me on social media or subscribe to my YouTube channel if you kill yourself, brother. Now scoot on out of here and don’t forget to smash that subscribe button before you pull any triggers.”

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can start paying that back rent now at least maybe
Pffft. You believe this... why?

There is a reason why Null coined the term "Spectre Factor." He told @AltisticRight a few months ago he already got a job making $31.5. Was that a lie, or did he get fired because he had all his bullshit stolen valor on his resume? The funny thing about stolen valor is it's not actually a lie that will exclusively get you in the trouble on Kiwi Farms. Many people here could probably GAF. To include Null. Who doesn't seem to care much for the military. Instead, that's something that will get the shit kicked out of you in the real world. So will unauthorized practice of law.

1639003512658.png

Hell, you know what? I'll be a nice guy and say I HOPE it's true (for once). If for no other reason than maybe he'll have less time to shit up the Internet. Everybody wins.

As you can tell, I am not holding my breath though. He has claimed to have been a Captain in the Marine Corps for the past ten or so years (was he cognizant of "reduction in force" when he cooked that shit up and used the same screenname in every forum to spread it?), and I'm sure he will have just gotten a job paying $30-something an hour for the next ten years.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you FOIA request your own FOIA requests?
Yes. You can also FOIA request who FOIA requested other specific things. Your own request to an executive agency and any response is itself a public record. So is any administrative appeal made in response to a rejection of that request and (obviously) any actual federal court case brought to appeal a denial of the administrative appeal.

The agency can, but it is not guaranteed, choose to redact information released pursuant to some requests, especially under exception 6, that is, personal privacy such as personally identifying information, but that's pretty discretionary and so there's a reasonably good chance you could unmask a FOIA requester if you so desired, although it might require you to file an administrative appeal if they do redact it, arguing that exception 6, for whatever reason, does not apply.

Source: I know someone who had this done to them.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm glad to see he understands his halal is legitimate. You don't get a thread here JUST by being unmasked. You are not even allowed to dox fellow Kiwis without the permission that comes with a halal. To get that, you have to be a gigantic faggot who works to the determent of this site by providing a constant stream of bullshit, and self-inserting yourself in the affairs of cows, in an effort to become e-famous. Which is Spectre.

I think by the point in time this thread was on the cusp of going live, a not insignificant number of site users, the moderation team, and even Null were looking for just about any reason to create or allow this thread. Null didn't even mention Spectre's stolen valor in the video segments he's done about him. He emphasized how much of a pain in the ass Spectre was in the Ralph forum with his constant lying and exaggerating there. If the FOIA were never posted, you're still left with all the stuff @I'm not a Robot provided. Including the Boston Marathon bombing story, saving the life of a cop by shooting a methhead, and him attaching his name to Vilerat by guarding a US Embassy in Israel (years later he would attach his name to Apollo Legend's death).

My point is this: He did this to himself. His lying about his military service all this time is but one nail in his coffin.

Too bad, looking at the above screencap, he craps up that realization with other lies and crap.

@Captain Manning do you?
Do I what?

But in all seriousness, it's a second FOIA request that he brags about. Think, first one was about John Michael Kelly. And it didn't go anywhere
His JMK "FOIA request" was nothing short of comical.

Basically, in March 2020 he said he received a response, but that it contained no useful information. He also claimed he got a FOIA response in FIVE days (making it not even a particularly believable lie).
1639043381905.png

Then, in April 2020, he gave this long rambling post about how his FOIA request and response was totally legit (it doesn't even fit in a single frame of my browser window).
1639044348396.png

Then in June of last year, he claimed that he TOTALLY posted the FOIA response to KiwiFarms and "it's been up for months." When he was told that's not the case, he claimed maybe some evil tranny janny probably deleted it, and he likely can't repost it because he likely lost it in an HDD crash. Note that posting his FOIA response was a condition of him being unbanned from JMK's thread (which he eventually was for a while, but not because he satisfied the initial conditions of his unbanning).
1639045500047.png

1639044936926.png

I think it's fair to say none of this ever happened.

Come to think of it, I should probably put this in the JMK section of the OP. It needs some elaboration over how mind-numbingly dumb it got.

The reason why the JMK thing is funny to me is that it wasn't even really an Internet slapfight. JMK was playing with his toy trains over in the corner when Spectre was doing this, and then all of a sudden you hear a loud explosion, look over, and see Spectre on fire. JMK won this without even firing a shot, and being seemingly oblivious to how Spectre was trying to smear him as a pedophile. Mind you, all this was against the backdrop of Vic Mignognia being accused of being a pedophile too.

Rekieta, for his part, simply called JMK an idiot, and wouldn't let him on his show. That tact makes a hell of a lot more sense. In fact, it's probably why JMK eventually fucked off. He was deprived of oxygen.

The only fly in that ointment is Rekieta did briefly entertain the bullshit Spectre was doing, and Spectre was brought on to discuss that ridiculous forum post which nobody can authenticate. I don't think it really matters though, because JMK dropped off the face of the Earth again and Rekieta has moved on to much bigger and better things (and God bless him).

Last edited:

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
This would only further legitimize the information obtained from the original FOIA. And if he actually did this, the next step would be to FOIA his FOIA to find out what he allegedly changed his name to. Semper Fi wouldn't have lied on his request, right?
Can we call two or more people using or threatening to use FOIA against eachother a 'specsican standoff' from now on?