Orbiter Patrick Michael Fahey / Spectre / Spectre_06 Gaming / The Spectre Report / Spectre_06 / faheyusmc / @TheSpectreRep - *HALAL* Attention whoring pathological liar. Stolen Valor. Rape Baby. Rekieta Janny. Likes anime dick girls.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So per this legal eagle, one can commit murder on vacations to other states and face zero consequences due to jurisdiction issues involving your home state.
His argument is not quite that absurd, but...

I think what he's trying (and utterly failing) to argue is that because the harassment emanated from Ralph's hovel in Virginia, California lacks the ability to enforce the restraining orders they grant against him. That is to say, he seems to think Ralph has to be in California to run afoul of the order. as if it only prohibited acts from within California.

Except, he's wrong, because restraining orders absolutely apply across state lines.

I mean, Jesus Christ... 10 seconds on Google... California law firm no less...

1639536777455.png

1639536907526.png

As to his specific question as to HOW this can be:

1639539379758.png

You can because, per the Violence Against Women Act of 1994, Congress has invoked the "Full Faith and Credit" clause of the U.S. Constitution and directed all states, territories, and Indian Tribes to honor restraining orders granted by other states, territories, and Indian Tribes. See 18 U.S.C.§ 2265.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Whatever he claims he’s being paid, I don’t believe. But during those hours he could easily pick up gigs as an office cleaner, plant janitor, Amazon/drop-ship fulfillment center worker, grocery store shelf stocker (starting pay in my area is $18/hr for this, according to signs on the front doors), overnight roadwork crew (you know, one of the guys in high-viz vests who stand around with their thumbs up their asses), or home health aide changing elderly tard diapers. The possibilities are endless when you have General Mattis and Nick Rekieta on your references.

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all knew he was all along, but it's nice to have proof. Bets on him swallowing his pride and logging in with the spectre account in the new year?
Not posting in that Jack Murphy thread is probably just killing him. His fingers hovering above the keyboard trembling, gaming chair sticky with sweat, The Quartering playing in the background.
Screenshot 2022-01-04 072950.png
Edit: I decided to check his timeline and see if he mentioned it and cap some tweets, but his timeline is filled with it. There are too many tweets and RT's to go through and find funny ones.
Screenshot 2022-01-04 072659.png
Screenshot 2022-01-04 072619.png

Last edited:

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all knew he was all along, but it's nice to have proof. Bets on him swallowing his pride and logging in with the spectre account in the new year?
I think the biggest issue that's keeping him away is he's aggroed Null and the site moderation so bad. "Swallowing his pride" would consist of a lot more than just logging in again and pretending nothing happened.

@Sriracha called it on day one. He repeated the "CRP thread deletion lie" that Null has straight up said he'll ban anyone for repeating. That seems to indicate that Null is on his "Nixonian enemies list now." those bridges were set alight three months, and you can forget about any attempt to reform or contrition. By now, he might have even deluded himself into believing him not posting on KF is a massive blow to KF. That was certainly the thrust of his ludicrous tweet saying that only he has the info on Ralph's court case (all of which is public information, because it's a fucking court case).

Maintaining the status quo can allow him to say that he wasn't run off, but that he quit because he was "too good for us."

I mean, to his mind, anyways.

Not posting in that Jack Murphy thread is probably just killing him. His fingers hovering above the keyboard trembling, gaming chair sticky with sweat, The Quartering playing in the background.
View attachment 2856670
Edit: I decided to check his timeline and see if he mentioned it and cap some tweets, but his timeline is filled with it. There are too many tweets and RT's to go through and find funny ones.
View attachment 2856660
View attachment 2856663
In all honesty, I partially agree with Spectre here. He's not a Quartering simp. He wrote Quatering's thread, after all.

On the other hand, the guy he's slap fighting with is also partially right. What Spectre is, and has always been, is a clout chaser.

Whereas most Kiwis are content to read happenings, and simply laugh, Spectre has been trying to catapult himself into e-fame through direct involvement in the affairs of lolcows featured here. It's always the same formula.

1. Find an online controversy (often featured on KF).
2. Directly involve yourself in the controversy by directly contacting or tagging people in the controversy.
3. Get largely ignored, called out for one reason or another, or generally just BTFO.
4. Quietly slink away.
5. GOTO 1

Some kids want to be astronauts when they grow up. Then they grow up and realize that's an unobtainable dream, for one reason or another. It hasn't dawned on Spectre yet that he's too ugly, too untalented, and too stupid to become an e-celebrity. He was doing Mundane Matt tier content, in 2021, except Matt never had gunt flesh on his face, and that content was NEVER any good.

I'd almost admire his determination, if not for the fact its tethered to such a low IQ and delusions of grandeur.

They say that Discord is cancer, and Kiwi jannies make bad posters. I would suggest a third prong to that where anyone who runs a drama YT channel or Twitter account, probably also makes a bad KF poster. Mainly because self-promotion becomes the overriding consideration. Oftentimes at the expense of truth. I don't think it's coincidental that the best Kiwis don't have any of that shit, but the ones that do inevitably end up with thread in Internet Famous (or worse).

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest issue that's keeping him away is he's aggroed Null and the site moderation so bad. "Swallowing his pride" would consist of a lot more than just logging in again and pretending nothing happened.

@Sriracha called it on day one. He repeated the "CRP thread deletion lie" that Null has straight up said he'll ban anyone for repeating. That seems to indicate that Null is on his "Nixonian enemies list now." those bridges were set alight three months, and you can forget about any attempt to reform or contrition. By now, he might have even deluded himself into believing him not posting on KF is a massive blow to KF. That was certainly the thrust of his ludicrous tweet saying that only he has the info on Ralph's court case (all of which is public information, because it's a fucking court case).
I take your point, but null's devotion to grudges is at best a distant second to null's devotion to laughing at retards online and I think cows may get a little special license to keep posting under their own names or known handles based on how many retards with threads that have crossed, irritated, sued or even had business contracts cancelled for Josh and can still post

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I take your point, but null's devotion to grudges is at best a distant second to null's devotion to laughing at retards online and I think cows may get a little special license to keep posting under their own names or known handles based on how many retards with threads that have crossed, irritated, sued or even had business contracts cancelled for Josh and can still post
Understand, I don't think Null would yeet him unless he repeated that lie on site. I mean, he hasn't been yeeted yet. You're correct that Null has a pretty high toleration for allowing cows to post. If Spectre comes back, Null will probably just remind him he's a lying faggot from time to time.

That said, it seems that ONE particular lie is rates pretty bad in Null's book. Null says he's concerned about the integrity of the site. My point here is that Spectre has no filter between his pea brain and cock holster, so if anybody was to do the one thing that would cause Null to drop the hammer, it would probably be Patrick. And he'd do it because he'd think he'd score a win against Null for doing it. In reality, all that would happen is he'd damage his reputation even further, and get tossed from yet another community.

1641338882513.png

Patrick is not capable of change. In his mind, everybody else is wrong. Even Null.

(As an aside: I don't know how his this lie got started or persists. The thread is still up, and it's a Byran Dunn thread. If Null were inclined to shitcan it, he would have had a perfectly plausible sounding excuse by pointing out it's a KoP thread. If you're gonna accuse Null of such shit, you probably should come armed with proof).

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Understand, I don't think Null would yeet him unless he repeated that lie on site. I mean, he hasn't been yeeted yet. You're correct that Null has a pretty high toleration for allowing cows to post. If Spectre comes back, Null will probably just remind him he's a lying faggot from time to time.

That said, it seems that ONE particular lie is rates pretty bad in Null's book. Null says he's concerned about the integrity of the site. My point here is that Spectre has no filter between his pea brain and cock holster, so if anybody was to do the one thing that would cause Null to drop the hammer, it would probably be Patrick. And he'd do it because he'd think he'd score a win against Null for doing it. In reality, all that would happen is he'd damage his reputation even further, and get tossed from yet another community.

View attachment 2858436

Patrick is not capable of change. In his mind, everybody else is wrong. Even Null.

(As an aside: I don't know how his this lie got started or persists. The thread is still up, and it's a Byran Dunn thread. If Null were inclined to shitcan it, he would have had a perfectly plausible sounding excuse by pointing out it's a KoP thread. If you're gonna accuse Null of such shit, you probably should come armed with proof).
I think the lie was started by crp bitching that he didn't get what he wanted on a shitstream

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the lie was started by crp bitching that he didn't get what he wanted on a shitstream
Probably not a good idea to take anything CRP says as gospel.

I don't know why anybody listens to that con man, but it's not like Spectre isn't a con man himself. What with the FBI contacts, and the fake military carreer. Plus, Spectre loves to fling shit, regardless of the veracity of it. It works only until the point he gets called out for it. Which happens a lot.

Seriously, if Null deleted that thread, there would have been a riot, and Null knows that. So it doesn't make any sense for him to even offer. I don't buy it.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said, it seems that ONE particular lie is rates pretty bad in Null's book.
Possibly, but then there's also the fact that that was @Arm Pit Cream. The faggot leaf had just gotten back from a points-accumulation ban (i.e. he'd been enough of a persistent problem that he'd triggered the rumored auto-ban threshold simply through mods handing him enough bad-boy points for infractions), and seemed to have doubled-down on being a fucking nuisance ever since his return. If APC hadn't been banned for the CRP lie it absolutely would've been something else instead, the dude was basically asking for a yeet by the time it happened.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I imagine today didn't work out for Spectre quite as he expected.

How he wanted things to happen:

1641406126471.png

How it actually happened:

1641405985472.png

Mind you, suspended means if Ralph fucks up, he might actually have to serve that year. Given we're talking about Ralph, that's certainly a possibility.

The cherry on top is his "sources" were once again wrong.

1641406903380.png

THE SPECTRE REPORT™ For all the drama news that he either makes up or gets from dubious sources. Who needs Kiwi Farms when you have Spectre?

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• parabondingdiscord.jpg
    parabondingdiscord.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Ineedinteraction.jpg
    Ineedinteraction.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 53

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It takes a lot to get @Null angry. At this point my DMs to him are probably bordering on sexual harassment, but he still keeps me around. The slut...

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I forget who people are all the time to the point where I can't keep up with socks because I don't remember who they are and why they got banned. I don't know what fucking grudges you mean homie.
That was kind of my exact point, without the forgetfulness details