Zoosadist Patrick Pauger / Sephius Rivendare - Zoosadist who rapes puppies to death

a feel

Guns don't kill people, troons kill people.
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know why there's not a bounty on these people. Raping doggo's to death is so absurd.
I wonder if there ever was evidence to "Sicko Sephius" Patrick Pauger actually having done these things. It's been a while, so forgive me if I'm deserving of a 'dumb' rating. I have no doubt whatsoever that he is the guy who fucked the dead deer. I couldn't stomach watching any of the videos or images, so to me it's possible that he bragged about doing these things while he actually shared content that wasn't produced by him. Can any of the Kiwis who watched those horrors confirm that these definitely showed Pauger or allowed for identifying details that could be used against him?
Because, honestly, I think that's the reason he's not behind bars right now. Claiming to have done these horrible things is tasteless and sick but not illegal. Fucking a dead deer is tasteless and sick but not illegal.

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there ever was evidence to "Sicko Sephius" Patrick Pauger actually having done these things. It's been a while, so forgive me if I'm deserving of a 'dumb' rating. I have no doubt whatsoever that he is the guy who fucked the dead deer. I couldn't stomach watching any of the videos or images, so to me it's possible that he bragged about doing these things while he actually shared content that wasn't produced by him. Can any of the Kiwis who watched those horrors confirm that these definitely showed Pauger or allowed for identifying details that could be used against him?
Because, honestly, I think that's the reason he's not behind bars right now. Claiming to have done these horrible things is tasteless and sick but not illegal. Fucking a dead deer is tasteless and sick but not illegal.
He filmed himself fucking a deer, dude. Read the OP
It's one thing to claim. It's another to have your face in a video to verify said claim.

a feel

kiwifarms.net
He filmed himself fucking a deer, dude. Read the OP
It's one thing to claim. It's another to have your face in a video to verify said claim.
Dude. Maybe read what I wrote. Fucking a dead deer is not illegal, not even in Austria. That's nothing to build a case on. I'm talking about the puppy fucking and stomping videos.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimeball92A

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Dude. Maybe read what I wrote. Fucking a dead deer is not illegal, not even in Austria. That's nothing to build a case on. I'm talking about the puppy fucking and stomping videos.
Fair. I thought there was a video of him fucking a puppy?
I know SOMEONE did at least - maybe that was JaceSheperd.

Edit: Yep

a feel

kiwifarms.net
Fair. I thought there was a video of him fucking a puppy?
I know SOMEONE did at least - maybe that was JaceSheperd.
That's exactly what I want to know.
If there is, in fact, a video of a person identifiable as Patrick Pauger aka Sephius Rivendare stomping puppy heads or fucking puppies to death. I know he boasted about these things; I know there exist images and videos of the stomping, at least, but I do not know if they show Patrick Pauger doing these things. Animal welfare is something Austria takes very seriously, so I have no doubt he'd be in deep legal trouble if they had actual proof of him doing these things. As it is, we can only prove he fucked a dead deer and claimed to have committed those other atrocities.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimeball92A

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what I want to know.
If there is, in fact, a video of a person identifiable as Patrick Pauger aka Sephius Rivendare stomping puppy heads or fucking puppies to death. I know he boasted about these things; I know there exist images and videos of the stomping, at least, but I do not know if they show Patrick Pauger doing these things. Animal welfare is something Austria takes very seriously, so I have no doubt he'd be in deep legal trouble if they had actual proof of him doing these things. As it is, we can only prove he fucked a dead deer and claimed to have committed those other atrocities.
The images in the OP don't show his face and I'm too much of a coward to look through the other shit so you got a point. Didn't Metokur do a livestream of all this shit?

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
From what I can recall, there was only the deer footage that showed who could have been Pauger. While it certainly is a high chance it is, there were no other photos found that showed the same chest tattoo for 100% clarification. And yes, there isnt much that can be done about that apart from calling him a dead deer fucker.

And yes, he did brag that many animals "died on the end of his dick" but so far there has been no proof of this.

The crush videos he shared IIRC were old videos of whom I believe the woman involved was arrested.

So far the strongest evidence is the husky sexual abuse. I had numerous watch nerds comparing the watches in those pictures with ones of Pauger but nothing came up. We also had that picture of his dog mounting him in a fursuit, outside of that I do not think we have much else, although I would be glad to be corrected on that.

Initially it was thought way back he had been responsible for the "batfuck" video but that seems to been alluded to by Woof/Parnas that there is a much higher possibilty that video was made by Illone/SheppyPaws, as Parnas said that his similar videos were some kind of tribute to him after he died.

sorofowitz

kiwifarms.net
From what I can recall, there was only the deer footage that showed who could have been Pauger. While it certainly is a high chance it is, there were no other photos found that showed the same chest tattoo for 100% clarification. And yes, there isnt much that can be done about that apart from calling him a dead deer fucker.

And yes, he did brag that many animals "died on the end of his dick" but so far there has been no proof of this.

The crush videos he shared IIRC were old videos of whom I believe the woman involved was arrested.

So far the strongest evidence is the husky sexual abuse. I had numerous watch nerds comparing the watches in those pictures with ones of Pauger but nothing came up. We also had that picture of his dog mounting him in a fursuit, outside of that I do not think we have much else, although I would be glad to be corrected on that.

Initially it was thought way back he had been responsible for the "batfuck" video but that seems to been alluded to by Woof/Parnas that there is a much higher possibilty that video was made by Illone/SheppyPaws, as Parnas said that his similar videos were some kind of tribute to him after he died.
In terms of Sephius's responsibility for the baseball bat video ... In the zoosadism megathread, woof's messages to Snakething (archive/zoosadism/safety-off/files/Woof/messages2) suggest (A) that they both knew Illone/SheppyPaws/ColwynCollie/WhiteShepherd and had no problem referring to him with his screennames (ctrl+find "Illone passed away"). Significantly, messages2 also suggests (B) that the person who produced the original "batfuck" video is not Illone because Woof purposefully does not disclose the producer's identity (ctrl+f "someone who participated").

So do you have info I'm missing? Where does Woof say his baseball bat videos were a tribute to Illone, and does that necessarily mean that it was Illone? In the Zoosadist evidence chats (archive/zoosadism/safety-off/messages.html) Sephius Rivendare does not seem to imply he created the original "batfuck" video (ctrl+f "not realy XD"). So, as far as I can tell, no one knows who created the original video with that Rottweiler (mostly black with brown around face) tied on the log with the baseball bat.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: a feel and Samoyed

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In terms of Sephius's responsibility for the baseball bat video ... In the zoosadism megathread, woof's messages to Snakething (archive/zoosadism/safety-off/files/Woof/messages2) suggest (A) that they both knew Illone/SheppyPaws/ColwynCollie/WhiteShepherd and had no problem referring to him with his screennames (ctrl+find "Illone passed away"). Significantly, messages2 also suggests (B) that the person who produced the original "batfuck" video is not Illone because Woof purposefully does not disclose the producer's identity (ctrl+f "someone who participated").

So do you have info I'm missing? Where does Woof say his baseball bat videos were a tribute to Illone, and does that necessarily mean that it was Illone? In the Zoosadist evidence chats (archive/zoosadism/safety-off/messages.html) Sephius Rivendare does not seem to imply he created the original "batfuck" video (ctrl+f "not realy XD"). So, as far as I can tell, no one knows who created the original video with that Rottweiler (mostly black with brown around face) tied on the log with the baseball bat.

Sorry if my format for this message is bad, I've never posted on KF before and was motivated to because I thought someone should know who created that disgusting, sick fucking video since it's obviously criminal and could be prosecuted if the producer's identity was confirmed.
Take note:

sorofowitz

kiwifarms.net
I didn't write the post because I contacted any authorities. I wrote it because as far as I know no one can confirm the batfuck post was made by Sephius Rivendare even though he was the one who spread it in Telegram. Sorry if this was already discussed but if Sephius's board isn't about establishing what he did or didn't do to animals what is it about?

• Autistic
Reactions: a feel

Cluttermange

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.
kiwifarms.net
Has there been any recent news about this guy? Last time I checked he was in hiding and a lynch mob was after him if I'm correct.
Hi there, I know it’s been months but I made an account here to point out something interesting I found the other day regarding this guy. Here’s the post he commented it on: (warning, very gross zoo pic) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22596325/

It’s 2 years old, he probably thought it was buried. Again, pardon my formatting, I’m very new here. I just thought I should share.
0C316CB5-6FC2-45EE-8AC2-F3332AA02272.jpeg

Vault

kiwifarms.net
Has there been any recent news about this guy? Last time I checked he was in hiding and a lynch mob was after him if I'm correct.
He's still happily posting to FA even within the last week, so I guess he's not so much hiding anymore.
His last journal regarding the situation;
All the gullible who believe every trash on the internet.

For some time now once again finds a witch hunt stat many of you have nothing better to do, to believe everything you read on the Internet.

An animal health professional has investigated my dog for rape or other psychological harms due to allegations.
HE HAD NOTHING!

On the contrary! Our dog is in the best of health! He has a perfect musculature and has several kilometers every day.

The police searched and examined my computer and much more.
THEY HAVE NOT FOUND !!

Several animal shelters and animal welfare organizations know me. Since I have been helping charities for years.

So believe whatever you want! Especially your stupid American at the end of the world. There is no greater record of mentally exceptional furries than in America. And you prove it to me so well!

A fake chat that anyone who has any idea can fake in a few minutes.
Photos every Zoo Furry has on his computer.
Brutal photos showing a woman with high heels.
Photos of an old man raping a dog. The 40 years older than me and 60kg heavier.

In this chat are so many pictures and videos to see you can find anywhere on the internet. Or at your home in your pervert folders.

And none of that is me!

Every friend who knows me shakes his head because of this garbage.
They know my dog who has been at my side for 2.5 years now.
And every one of you is behind me. They know that these lies stink to the sky.
And that I have never done what you have read on the internet and will never do it.

SO! Do not think any shit on the internet and use your head.

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still happily posting to FA even within the last week, so I guess he's not so much hiding anymore.

For some time now once again finds a witch hunt stat many of you have nothing better to do, to believe everything you read on the Internet.

An animal health professional has investigated my dog for rape or other psychological harms due to allegations.
HE HAD NOTHING!

On the contrary! Our dog is in the best of health! He has a perfect musculature and has several kilometers every day.

THEY HAVE NOT FOUND !!

Several animal shelters and animal welfare organizations know me. Since I have been helping charities for years.

So believe whatever you want! Especially your stupid American at the end of the world. There is no greater record of mentally exceptional furries than in America. And you prove it to me so well!

In this chat are so many pictures and videos to see you can find anywhere on the internet. Or at your home in your pervert folders.

And none of that is me!

And that I have never done what you have read on the internet and will never do it.

I don't care if I'm ass logging but I'm genuinely pissed this fucker is still alive.

Kill all whales

Tractatus Logico-philosophicus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HE HAD NOTHING!

THEY HAVE NOT FOUND !!

And none of that is me!

I dont care if im alogging but why is this sub human piece of trash still alive.