Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reads a lot like Jim Sterling vs. Romine Brothers lawsuit, that is an "artist" suing detractors for trolling and review-bombing. Romines actually got it worse, I think at one point they mentioned getting feces in the mail.
Usually that kind of thing comes from something like poopsenders.com. It's either not actual crap or it is but is sterilized in some way, but they've been doing it a long time and haven't been shut down, so it's at least marginally legal. It would probably be illegal to send actual biohazards through the mail, and even using poopsenders could be harassment under some circumstances. At least IMO. But usually a one time prank "gift" is not.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Usually that kind of thing comes from something like poopsenders.com. It's either not actual crap or it is but is sterilized in some way, but they've been doing it a long time and haven't been shut down, so it's at least marginally legal. It would probably be illegal to send actual biohazards through the mail, and even using poopsenders could be harassment under some circumstances. At least IMO. But usually a one time prank "gift" is not.
It is illegal to send actual fece's through the US mail, but you can send it through FedEx or something similar. Also, there's the whole intent thing to take into consideration. We would find it entertaining, someone like Patrick would claim it's harassment.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It is illegal to send actual fece's through the US mail, but you can send it through FedEx or something similar. Also, there's the whole intent thing to take into consideration. We would find it entertaining, someone like Patrick would claim it's harassment.
Poopsenders uses USPS so probably isn't real.

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty much all I know about the incident:
1622417997739.png
(article archive)
Must say, we Kiwis are much better behaved and we have our non-interference rules in place.

Smoke Manmuscle

kiwifarms.net
Just read through this thread along with the lolsuit thread. I am now convinced that long ago fatrick went by the username gecko45.
Either way he is fat and would not have sex with him.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
This is probably my favorite of the emails. First, why would Cloudflare give a fuck about Fatrick's moped? Then, this half italian wop lawyer is surprised the emails people use for sign-ups are spoofs/temp emails. Wait until he finds out about VPNs.
796rfgf.png

Jesus, this lawyer's billing. 2 minutes on a e-mail? That's $550 please.
uhfkj.png

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, this lawyer's billing. 2 minutes on a e-mail? That's $550 please.
View attachment 2218487
Patrick will have to hire his own lawyer in California, dispute Quasi101's motion to quash, and WIN, or else he will be paying all of these fees. Quasi is demanding in excess of $12,000 in legal fees, and Patrick cannot ignore that or else he will be hit with a default judgement. To even dispute that the charges here are appropriate, he has to spend thousands of dollars on an expensive California lawyer. Patrick is absolutely and utterly screwed.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
First, why would Cloudflare give a fuck about Fatrick's moped?
Rosenfeld is Quasi's lawyer, so the decision to mention the incident starts to make more sense when you consider that Patrick and Resto's narrative is that Quasi is basically running a cyber lynch mob and his forum is singly responsible for every ill that has befallen him; as well as that Resto is probably smart enough to know that this email chain would become part of the court record.

That is assuming there even was an incident. It's pretty fucking convenient that Patrick is suddenly experiencing actual harassment right at the moment when it's becoming painfully obvious that his lolsuit isn't going to be the ez slamdunk he probably convinced himself it would be. The Pest-Pork War has been raging for like two years now, and the closest thing approaching IRL harassment of Patrick during the whole period was one dude calling his phonenumber, and another throwing baloney slices on his porch.

Assuming Brinton is honest and genuinely believes his client, it's likely that the extent of his knowledge is limited to Fat ringing him up one day to declare: "The Nazis have vandalized my property, child". Considering Patrick's track record of wildly unverifiable egotistical stories, I'm personally leaning towards this whole vandalism story being a complete fabrication. He's cried wolf far too often for me to even grant him the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a real (though obviously unrelated) crime.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Patrick will have to hire his own lawyer in California, dispute Quasi101's motion to quash, and WIN, or else he will be paying all of these fees.
Parties are strongly encouraged to resolve discovery disputes between themselves without involving the court, so the general rule is whoever the idiot is who fucked up and lost gets to pay the winning side. Filing ridiculous subpoenas demanding the names of everyone who ever called him fat can be a risky proposition.

Lyle Delmar Chipperson

tsss tssss
kiwifarms.net
related: i used to lurk OnA forums and now you have to be registered: anyone know what the fuck the answer to the Random Question is?

I tried "COOL"...it doesn't work
I'm not registered on that forum but I'm an O&A faggot myself. If I'm remembering right it's a quote from Jimmy from one of the O&J on-air fights "you say weird shit to people dude."

johnnynoname

kiwifarms.net
I'm not registered on that forum but I'm an O&A faggot myself. If I'm remembering right it's a quote from Jimmy from one of the O&J on-air fights "you say weird shit to people dude."
and I tried "weird" initially but that doesn't work....I dunno...I think the mods are just trying to make that forum more private by putting up a test question that can never be answered correctly..

It's a shame because that's a fun forum to lurk