Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy, obese

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually that kind of thing comes from something like poopsenders.com. It's either not actual crap or it is but is sterilized in some way, but they've been doing it a long time and haven't been shut down, so it's at least marginally legal. It would probably be illegal to send actual biohazards through the mail, and even using poopsenders could be harassment under some circumstances. At least IMO. But usually a one time prank "gift" is not.
It is illegal to send actual fece's through the US mail, but you can send it through FedEx or something similar. Also, there's the whole intent thing to take into consideration. We would find it entertaining, someone like Patrick would claim it's harassment.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It is illegal to send actual fece's through the US mail, but you can send it through FedEx or something similar. Also, there's the whole intent thing to take into consideration. We would find it entertaining, someone like Patrick would claim it's harassment.
Poopsenders uses USPS so probably isn't real.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Heaven
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty much all I know about the incident:
1622417997739.png
(article archive)
Must say, we Kiwis are much better behaved and we have our non-interference rules in place.

Smoke Manmuscle

kiwifarms.net
Just read through this thread along with the lolsuit thread. I am now convinced that long ago fatrick went by the username gecko45.
Either way he is fat and would not have sex with him.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
This is probably my favorite of the emails. First, why would Cloudflare give a fuck about Fatrick's moped? Then, this half italian wop lawyer is surprised the emails people use for sign-ups are spoofs/temp emails. Wait until he finds out about VPNs.
796rfgf.png

Jesus, this lawyer's billing. 2 minutes on a e-mail? That's $550 please.
uhfkj.png

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, this lawyer's billing. 2 minutes on a e-mail? That's $550 please.
View attachment 2218487
Patrick will have to hire his own lawyer in California, dispute Quasi101's motion to quash, and WIN, or else he will be paying all of these fees. Quasi is demanding in excess of $12,000 in legal fees, and Patrick cannot ignore that or else he will be hit with a default judgement. To even dispute that the charges here are appropriate, he has to spend thousands of dollars on an expensive California lawyer. Patrick is absolutely and utterly screwed.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
First, why would Cloudflare give a fuck about Fatrick's moped?
Rosenfeld is Quasi's lawyer, so the decision to mention the incident starts to make more sense when you consider that Patrick and Resto's narrative is that Quasi is basically running a cyber lynch mob and his forum is singly responsible for every ill that has befallen him; as well as that Resto is probably smart enough to know that this email chain would become part of the court record.

That is assuming there even was an incident. It's pretty fucking convenient that Patrick is suddenly experiencing actual harassment right at the moment when it's becoming painfully obvious that his lolsuit isn't going to be the ez slamdunk he probably convinced himself it would be. The Pest-Pork War has been raging for like two years now, and the closest thing approaching IRL harassment of Patrick during the whole period was one dude calling his phonenumber, and another throwing baloney slices on his porch.

Assuming Brinton is honest and genuinely believes his client, it's likely that the extent of his knowledge is limited to Fat ringing him up one day to declare: "The Nazis have vandalized my property, child". Considering Patrick's track record of wildly unverifiable egotistical stories, I'm personally leaning towards this whole vandalism story being a complete fabrication. He's cried wolf far too often for me to even grant him the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a real (though obviously unrelated) crime.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Patrick will have to hire his own lawyer in California, dispute Quasi101's motion to quash, and WIN, or else he will be paying all of these fees.
Parties are strongly encouraged to resolve discovery disputes between themselves without involving the court, so the general rule is whoever the idiot is who fucked up and lost gets to pay the winning side. Filing ridiculous subpoenas demanding the names of everyone who ever called him fat can be a risky proposition.

Lyle Delmar Chipperson

Fawkin take us out Erock!
kiwifarms.net
related: i used to lurk OnA forums and now you have to be registered: anyone know what the fuck the answer to the Random Question is?

I tried "COOL"...it doesn't work
I'm not registered on that forum but I'm an O&A faggot myself. If I'm remembering right it's a quote from Jimmy from one of the O&J on-air fights "you say weird shit to people dude."

johnnynoname

kiwifarms.net
I'm not registered on that forum but I'm an O&A faggot myself. If I'm remembering right it's a quote from Jimmy from one of the O&J on-air fights "you say weird shit to people dude."
and I tried "weird" initially but that doesn't work....I dunno...I think the mods are just trying to make that forum more private by putting up a test question that can never be answered correctly..

It's a shame because that's a fun forum to lurk

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
If you’ve been following this or the subpoena thread, you likely know that I’m the individual currently identified as “John Doe 37” in the case Milwaukee County Case Number 2021CV000500 Patrick S Tomlinson vs. JOHN DOES 1-60 NAMES UNKNOWN, (L, Captcha blocks archive), which was filed on January 26th, 2021.

In the complaint (L , Captcha blocks archive) submitted with the filing, I’m mentioned in the nineteenth entry under the “Factual Allegations” heading, where a series of outrageously false allegations are leveled against me. In this post, I will provide copious evidence of this, mostly provided by the Plaintiff himself. The aforementioned allegation reads as follows:

ComplaintSm.PNG

My response to Allegation 19 is divided into the following sections:
  • 19a. The false claim that the cherry-picked quote “Patrick Tomlinson understands that desperate times call for desperate measures, including beating women….” is false and defamatory, considering evidence in the form of the Plaintiff’s own statements.
  • 19b. The false claim that I doxed the Plaintiff in the 1-20-2020 post mentioned in the claim
  • 19c. The false claim that the dox posted by someone else in the Kiwifarms thread led to John Does 1-60 continuously contacting the Plaintiff and his family members with unwelcome, obscene, and distressing phone calls and texts.
  • 19d. Because I am named as John Doe 37, the “John Does 1-60” claim falsely accuses me of participating in the aforementioned phone calls and texts to Patrick and his family members, without providing any reason or evidence in support.

19a. The false claim that the cherry-picked quote “Patrick Tomlinson understands that desperate times call for desperate measures, including beating women….” is false and defamatory, considering evidence in the form of the Plaintiff’s own statements

“Patrick Tomlinson understands that desperate times call for desperate measures, including beating women. Sometimes you really do need to beat women, but only if they are wearing a MAGA hat; then, yes, it is acceptable to beat women.”

The above is the full quote from which the Plaintiff’s counsel extracted only the first sentence for their complaint. Where it is originally posted, the paragraph is immediately followed by screenshots of and links to several public statements by Patrick that corroborate the claim that he considers it acceptable to beat women who wear MAGA hats.

The following are screenshots of the “Repost” of the Plaintiff’s to his personal website (A, L) . He deleted the original from Facebook (A, original deleted by Plaintiff) ) for fear of being reported and suspended yet again, as he states in the first paragraph. That paragraph and a spacing correction are the only differences between the two.

HatPostWebsite1.PNG
HatPostWebsite2.PNG

It would be best if the post, in which the Plaintiff ascribes many terrible beliefs to specific hat wearers, be read in full, but the following quotes are especially relevant to the case:

Apparently some open-mic blond lady who likes to wear a MAGA hat and mouth off to other comics during their sets got herself a black eye and is now crying about it on social media.

Some might find the wording, "got herself a black eye" questionable.

Your MAGA hat says you’re on the side of the people who mail bombs to democratic politicians, the people who run over protestors with cars, the people who burn black churches and shoot-up synagogues.

According to the Plaintiff, a woman who merely wears a MAGA hat is "on the side of" terrorists.

Your MAGA hat says you’re fine with lawlessness as long as it is in service of your racist, proto-fascist agenda. Your MAGA hat is a threat of violence against everyone who doesn’t look, think, pray, and love exactly like you.

And since you’re fine with lawlessness, and since you’re cool with violence to advance your intolerance, guess who doesn’t get to cry about it when someone takes the law into their own hands and socks you in your stupid face for threatening them, their friends, their families, and the soul of our nation?

You. You don’t get to cry about it.

Would it be possible to ask Judge Ashley whether Mr. Tomlinson's claims about socking people in their "stupid face" are correct?

P.S. And for all the pearl-clutchers who will doubtless say “But a man should never hit a woman!” don’t worry, I’m sure we can find some roller derby lesbians willing to throw an elbow or two.

Those who argue that a man should never hit a woman, even over something as grievous as headgear, are “pearl-clutchers”? Also, who comprises “we,” Mr. Tomlinson? If, and only if, it is decided by “pearl-clutchers” that you and other men in your group (“we”) are not allowed to beat a woman over a hat, why would you then scout out lesbian roller derby talent to carry out beatings at your behest? How do you now argue that you do not condone violence against women for the reasons I stated in the original thread? How do you salvage your false claim that my statement was defamatory?

He would go on to state on Reddit that to claim beating women just for wearing Trump hats is evil is “wrong” (A, L).

On GoodReads, when asked about striking a woman in a MAGA hat, he would respond, “‘Punch Nazis’ is not a controversial statement, child.”
PunchNazisGR.PNG(A, Deleted)

When confronted with a screenshot of his post on Twitter, he responded as follows:
PunchNazisTwitter.PNG (A, L)

Punch10NazisEveryDay.PNG(A, L)

According to the Plaintiff, one way to qualify as a Nazi or punchable equivalent is to wear a MAGA hat. No word yet on the acceptability of punching minors.
CovingtonArmbandHood.PNG(A, L)
CovingtonArmbandHood2.PNG(A, L)

Relevant to the hat-punch tweets, the Plaintiff also had this to say about MAGA hat wearers being robbed at knifepoint:
Mugged1.PNG
Mugged2.PNG(A, L)

On the topic of throwing drinks on "fascists" for political reasons:
Milkshake.PNG(Archive doesn't work, L)
(Milkshaking is the act of throwing milkshakes and other drinks at targets as a means of political protest in a manner similar to egging or pieing)

The Plaintiff's hope.
LoseFarms.PNG(A, L)

63,000,000 evil people.
NotOneGood1.PNG(A, L)
NotOneGood2.PNG (A, L)

Only utterly and forever.
RuinedUtterlyQ.PNG
RuinedUtterlyA.PNG(A, deleted by Plaintiff)

ReallyDoHate.PNG (A, L)

ByeFriends.PNG(A, L)

Traitor classification and policy.
NotAmericans.PNG
NotAmericans2.PNG
NotAmericans3.PNG(A, L)

TraitorsAgain.PNG(A, L)

Hostile29.PNG(A, L)

Punching aside, could the Plaintiff clarify whether women who wear MAGA hats should be raped and executed?
RThemToo1.PNG
RThemToo2.PNG(A, L)

19b. The false claim that I doxed the Plaintiff in the 1-20-2020 post linked in the claim

The complaint claims I posted the Plaintiff's dox in the first post of the thread.

I didn't post those dox. In fact, I even deleted them at one point, but they were added back in. If the XenForo forum software tracks edits, it will show that other users were altering the post(s).

DeletedDox.PNG (A, L)

19c. The false claim that the dox posted by someone else in the Kiwifarms thread led to John Does 1-60 continuously contacting the Plaintiff and his family members with unwelcome, obscene, and distressing phone calls and texts

According to the Plaintiff himself, he was already doxed by members of the O&A Community long before my thread appeared on Kiwifarms (January 2020), as far back as September 2018.

(34s clip of 1:08:00 video found here)

Other instances of Patrick revealing he had already been doxed.

10-11-2018
DOX3.PNG(A, L)

05-21-2019
DOX0USE.PNG(A, L)

A year before 08-14-19
DOX1.PNG
DOX2.PNG(A, L)

DOX4.PNG(A, L)

DOX5.PNG(A, L)

DOX6.PNG(A, L)

Doxxed for “weeks” prior to Aug 20, 2019
DOX7.PNG(A, L)

DOX8.PNG(A, L)

As for the site-that-shall-not-be-named operated by John Doe 1, Patrick was already “doxxed” using publicly available documents (from Zillow) four weeks before my thread was posted on Kiwifarms. I’m not going to link to that site here for the time being, because I could be accused of driving traffic to a “shaming site,” as the Plaintiff’s counsel calls it, but I can produce proof. Additionally, John Does 1, 8, 29, and 32 named in the lawsuit also joined the website before my thread was posted here. Several of the usernames are references to the pre-ban sub, or events that took place long before my Kiwifarms thread was posted.

I remind you that my thread was posted to Kiwifarms on January 20th, 2020 to the private (visible to members only) Prospering Grounds forum, and did not even enter the main forums until May 19th, 2020, receiving only 70 posts from users other than myself before Null posted about the subpoena on April 7th, 2021.

Patrick saying no one on Kiwifarms cared about the thread in the 12-15-2020 podcast. He filed his complaint on 1-26-2020.

(18:31)

A timeline of the Patrick S. Tomlinson Kiwifarms Thread that nearly no one cared about before the Plaintiff's subpoena
  • 01-20-2020 Part 1 and Part 2 Posted in Prospering Grounds, Part 2 Reserved () Post 2 updated between May 12th and May 19th. Dox posted by someone else.
  • Feb 3rd
    • Dox reposted after I deleted them at some point.
  • 2-16-2020 Update
  • No new posts until 05-17-2020
  • 05-19-2020 Moved out of Prospering Grounds
  • 06-15-2020 Minor Update one month later.
  • 09-19-2020 Update over 3 months later.
  • 09-24-2020 Minor Update
  • 11-19-2020 Answered question posed on 10-31-2020.
  • 12-15-2020 SS Update
  • 01-27-2021 Lawsuit Update
  • 03-16-2021 Defendant Update 1/2
  • 03-27-2021 Defendant Update 2/2 (Patrick mentioned first dox was 2-19-2017)
  • 04-27-2021 Null (Post 92) 20 posts by me, mostly seeking feedback
    • Only 71 posts in 15 months by other users prior to subpoena notice

I've compiled over 50 of the Plaintiff’s posts on Twitter and Reddit in which he claims to be the victim of an online harassment campaign into a spreadsheet. As you can see below, I used the date the each post was submitted and subtracted the number of months claimed to find the date, in the Plaintiff’s own words, the harassment would have begun. I was conservative with every date in favor of the Plaintiff. For example, “over 18 months” was treated as 18 months; “years-long” was treated as 24 months. I wanted to make the point of how much earlier it was than the date of this thread being posted (1-20-2020).

SSScreenshot.PNG
SSScreenshot2.PNG

Of the posts I’ve found so far, 7 claim the “campaign” began in June 2018.
2.PNG(A, L)3b.PNG(A, L)
4.PNG(A, L)5.PNG(A, L)
6.PNG(A, L)7.PNG(A, L)
8.PNG(A, L)

Seven posts claim it began in July 2018.

9.PNG(A, L)
10.PNG(A, L) 11.PNG(A, L)
12.PNG(A, L)13.PNG(A, L)
14.PNG(A, L)
15.PNG15 (A, L)

Six posts claim it began in August 2018.
16.PNG(A, L) 17.PNG(A, L)
18.PNG(A, L)19.PNG(A, L)
20.PNG(A, L) ADDLATER.PNG(A, L)

Eighteen posts claim it began in September 2018.

21.PNG(A, L) 22.PNG(A, L)
23.PNG(A, L)24.PNG(A, L)
25.PNG(A, L)26.PNG(A, L)
27.PNG(A, L)
28.PNG(A, L)
29.PNG(A, L)
30.PNG(A, L)
31.PNG(A, L)
32.PNG(A, L)33.PNG(A, L)
34.PNG(A, L)35.PNG(A, L)
36.PNG(A, L)37.PNG(A, L)
38.PNG(A, L)

Three posts claim it began in October 2018.

39.PNG(A, L)
40.PNG(A, L)
41.PNG(A, L)

Three posts claim it began in November 2018

42.PNG(A, L)43.PNG(A, L)44.PNG(A, L)

Three posts claim it began in December 2018

45a.PNG
45b.PNG(A, L)

46.PNG(A, L)47.PNG(A, L)

One post claims it began in January 2019
48.PNG(A, L)

Two posts claim it began in February 2019

49.PNG(A, L)50.PNG(A, L)

One post claims it began in March 2019.

51.PNG(A, L)

Two posts made in November 2019 claim it began a year or more prior, placing it at November 2018 at the latest.

Unspec1.PNG(A, L) Unspec2.PNG(A, L)

Finally, in the Strictly Stalking appearance, he recounts being banned for a second time (on October 20th, 2020) as a result of stalkers who had been “stalking him for two years, every day,” meaning he was being trolled as early as October 20th, 2018.

The following is a list of posts made by Patrick on his Instagram in April 2019, showing his eagerness to engage with trolls even while banned from Twitter (the first time).

Banned from Twitter and Facebook, documented his back and forth with the trolls. April on IG (Archives no longer work)

1April.PNG(L)2April.PNG(L)
3April.PNG(L)4April.PNG(L)
5April.PNG(L)6April.PNG(L)
7April.PNG(L)8April.PNG(L)
9April.PNG(L)10April.PNG(L)

Speaking of April 2019, two videos by well-known content creators were made on Patrick's feud with the r/OpieAndAnthony subreddit were posted to YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UJbg2ymGE 04-13-2019 Metokur Doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v307lugcOo 04-15-2019 Porsalin Doc

The events described by the Plaintiff in the following clip would have taken place between June and September:

Why would a group targeting Patrick, allegedly based on the site belonging to John Doe (where Patrick’s dox could already be found before my Kiwifarms thread was posted) rely on me to post an off-site thread that received extremely low traffic prior to his subpoena of Cloudflare for Kiwifarms’ owner’s information, when there is an uninterrupted period of conflict between him and the former r/opieandanthony community from September 2018?

Patrick himself states that, in September of 2018, there were “a few hundred that were actively engaged” and thirty-thousand “hangers on.”

When properly examined, the allegation makes absolutely no sense at all. The record of his interactions with trolls since 09-11-18 is the material that makes up the 1-20-20 thread, the thread they claim in their 1-26-2021 filing caused Patrick to be targeted by a campaign of cyberharassment....

19d. Because I am named as John Doe 37, the “John Does 1-60” claim falsely accuses me of participating in these phone calls and texts to Patrick and his family members, without providing any reason or evidence for believing so

Let me be clear, I have never
  • called or texted Patrick or any of his family members.
  • left a review or rating on any of his books on any site.
  • posted anything on any obituary site
  • even been to Wisconsin (and I live many hundreds of miles away from Wisconsin)
  • harassed him on YouTube or any social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
  • instructed anyone to take any action against him.
I do not know the identity of any other John Does. See this December 2020 clip:
(49:50 in original video)

Despite researching for a while now, I honestly still don’t understand how this process works at this stage as a “John Doe” at all. I’m willing to talk to Null, Robert Barnes, or Judge Ashley by email or phone in the event that’s both wanted and allowed. In the meantime, I’m going to continue preparing a motion to quash, as unnecessary as that should be.

The baselessness of the allegations against me, and the fact that they are disproven in the very same posts from which they were drawn, has been very embittering for me. Naming me in this lawsuit is nothing but a ploy by a hateful, narcissistic liar seeking to erase a record of years of his shameful behavior.

Edit: Fixed a date and removed an unneeded video clip filename meant to remind me to include it.

Attachments

• 3a.PNG
    3a.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: