Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy, obese, got a lien filed against him by Quasi, paid thousands to be repeatedly unbanned from Twitter

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

CatboyCumDump

#1 Dumper Pumper in all of Chicongo
kiwifarms.net
When you're scrolling through this thread you'll see some cartoonish pictures of Pat that will make you question reality. I know he's an obese manlet, but this guy cannot be this sweaty all the time. Are you guys photoshopping sweat on his obese face?
No, Patrick is photoshopping himself to be thinner and less greasy.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Norm MacDonald has been dead for 8 months and he’s still producing more content than Pat.
2B583D0D-7E05-4975-AEEE-25EEE33B2971.jpeg

Anywho, I’ve noticed that this Patrick cow is really fat.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Ladies don’t sweat, child. They glow. Especially when scouting for future pepperoni. This is why white unaccompanied men should not be allowed to do “missionary” tours of African slums.

View attachment 3278169
Pat is the type of guy that will use the whole buffalo after making his pepperoni. Will shrink the niglet's heads into some fashionable earbuds.

765gfhjg.png

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Norm MacDonald has been dead for 8 months and he’s still producing more content than Pat.
View attachment 3278207

Anywho, I’ve noticed that this Patrick cow is really fat.
Pat is producing content, but supply far outweighs demand. (Operative word: outweighs.) No one has ever or will ever pay Pat for his sorry attempts at humor. He knows this. It is one of the many facts of Pat’s life that make him very angry.

Another such fact: No matter how he styles his facial hair or what he wears, he always looks like a guy who needs a little chat with Chris Hansen, a lot of castration and indefinite prison time.

4216ED50-F8B5-4BC7-90B9-D5C683747DFB.jpeg

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With how broke and pathetic Paddyroni is I wouldn't be surprised if she was staying with him purely so he doesn't have to get palimony from her
God I want to see his whole worldview shake to its roots when he gets divorced, goes for alimony and discovers that husbands getting alimony money from ex-wives only works if you're a literal trophy husband and your wife is Adele making beaucoup dollars

His ego and selfishness couldn't take it, he'd turn into a mens rights guy pretty much instantly

downloads

kiwifarms.net
The SFWA has filed a response:

View attachment 3278922View attachment 3278924

The "Super Lawyer" is worried about harassment:

View attachment 3278926

Hahaha the video they linked https://www.bitchute.com/video/qU4tpO8xj8gy/ Opens with that Pat as a pig picture, I love it, how absurd. Also is it normal to cite Wikipedia in law documents? I wasn't allowed to do that in my bird classes in uni, seems unprofessional.

That entire reply seems so unprofessional, especially the asking and answering their own questions part, reads like Russel Greer wrote it.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha the video they linked https://www.bitchute.com/video/qU4tpO8xj8gy/ Opens with that Pat as a pig picture, I love it, how absurd. Also is it normal to cite Wikipedia in law documents? I wasn't allowed to do that in my bird classes in uni, seems unprofessional.

That entire reply seems so unprofessional, especially the asking and answering their own questions part, reads like Russel Greer wrote it.
I was about to say the same thing. The fact that they're citing Wikipedia, of all things, tells me they're not serious about this. What're the odds they throw Patrick the Pig under the bus to save their own skins?

Plaintiff is fat

Unlicensed Oopsie Doodler
kiwifarms.net
If they're worried the release of the subpoena'd documents can lead to mockery there's a really astute legal trick to make the subpoena moot and have Quasi lose any grounds to have those files: Pay up, piggy.

Should be noted that the SFWA accuses Quasi of being "the only conceivable person" who could've recorded the hearing. This is a lie. When the judge was kicking people off it was from being Zoom "panelist" (able to participate) but anyone could be a spectator, as it was open court
It is particularly ironic that they want to claim Quasi disobeyed court orders while covering for a swine who's delinquent on his court-ordered judgement debt.
If the facts are on your side, pound the facts into the table. If the law is on your side, pound the law into the table. If neither the facts nor the law are on your side, pound the table.

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
The resolution on those screencaps is really bad. Do you have a link to the pdf?

Edit: do they not know that the court recording was an official recording done by the court and that + the transcript were lawfully requested through their offices? SFWA's lawyer might be a retard.
Apparently not everyone can access it. The CA court site is pretty shit:

Piggy is upset that someone was dumb enough tweet out his silly abortion trolley problem:

15.png

Patrick S. Tomlinson is close friends with four pedophiles:

2.png

Learn to debate piggy-style:

14.png13.png11.png10.png9.png8.png6.png5.png3.png

Every single one of those people have been informed on our piglet:

4.png

"My mother's breast milk would have killed me."

7.png

Piggy names the jew:

12.png

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
He really clings onto his stupid abortion morality dilemma that would get laughed out of an Ethics 101 class if Patrick ever managed to get into his local community college.