Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

Truth

Autism is good but never go full autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I actually hope this picks up steam and Sargon starts appearing on TV for abit just so we can see him crash and burn. Him having to answer on the national TV for the “I wouldn’t even rape you” and “White people aren’t supposed to act like this, you are acting like a bunch of niggers” and watching his try to weasel his way out is going to make me piss myself laughing.

Happy Vagineer

kiwifarms.net

Belloch

kiwifarms.net
If they and their UK fanboys succeed at "UKIP soft coup", they'll just transform UKIP into their clique centrale a-la liberalists. Then they'll have an inevitable schism and they'll drive the whole party into the ground with them.
At a time when straight up national chauvinism is winning elections in Europe, these people making it all about high-minded ideals will be funny to watch

• Feels
Reactions: BestUserName

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UKIP is pretty much a dead political party at this point, with membership closing in on half what it had just 3 years ago. One of the most important strategies in politics is to know when it's time to switch tactics and jump off a sinking ship, so to speak, yet here these dimwits are hoping to jump on one.
I hope they succeed in taking over and make ethics in anime tiddie sliders a pressing issue

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino