Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I suppose you could say that Paul. Not the wisest thing to say but it holds water.
It more of the point that he is saying "pedo apologist and making him the victim," when Milo controversy was saying he boned some dude when he was 13 and it is important for gays to do stuff like that during their awakening or some werid crap like that and was being treated like a victim by paul.

Not saying ethier situation is right or wrong, I am saying it shows Paul is a bit inconsistent with his principles when it comes to which side is doing it.

Douglas Reynholm

kiwifarms.net
Not saying ethier situation is right or wrong, I am saying it shows Paul is a bit inconsistent with his principles when it comes to which side is doing it.
Yeah the two situations shouldn't be conflated but holding Milo up as some paragon of anti-pedo activism seemed like a strange move. I've seen vindaloo shits with more consistency.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It more of the point that he is saying "pedo apologist and making him the victim," when Milo controversy was saying he boned some dude when he was 13 and it is important for gays to do stuff like that during their awakening or some werid crap like that and was being treated like a victim by paul.

Yeah the two situations shouldn't be conflated but holding Milo up as some paragon of anti-pedo activism seemed like a strange move. I've seen vindaloo shits with more consistency.
Milo is a paedo and pj defended a paedo

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Does he think the avatar with the fag hanging out of his mouth makes him look edgy or is that a not-so-subtle hint that he putts from the rough?

Given his fondness for Milo it isn't hard to imagine that Milo "power topped" that ass a few times.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Re the whole Milo thing: I don't really care about Milo, so maybe I'm missing a bit of info, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he got manipulated into sex when he was too young, and like a lot of people in those shoes, it warped his perception until it was pointed out to him by the mass-mauling he received, and was under the impression it was beneficial for him.
But if he ever actually repeated the behavior to kids while he was an adult ... yeah, he deserves a lot worse than getting fired a few times.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
In 2016 he called smart phones capitalism "greatest invention". Even though much of the technology used in smart phones was developed by the government.

Is this really surprising? PJW is a brainlet using his accent to hide his idiocy. He pronounces "urinal" "YOU-RYE-NAL", which AFAIK isn't the way anyone pronounces it.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
In 2016 he called smart phones capitalism "greatest invention". Even though much of the technology used in smart phones was developed by the government.
Nah, I don't think he's wrong by saying that. The problem is that we cannot handle these things.

Funnier than that is that he used that pic of Shoe without noticing it was her. He doesn't seem to like her very much.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino