Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this really surprising? PJW is a brainlet using his accent to hide his idiocy. He pronounces "urinal" "YOU-RYE-NAL", which AFAIK isn't the way anyone pronounces it.
My fave PJW-ism is "MAIN STREAM METEOR" which should be the title of all of his videos.

spvcxghxztpvrrp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He pronounces "urinal" "YOU-RYE-NAL", which AFAIK isn't the way anyone pronounces it.
only other person i've heard pronounce it like that before was Frank Skinner. i always just assumed that pronunciation is more common among older middle- to upper-class brits but i could be wrong about that.

actually come to think of it that probably might be the british pronunciation

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
Depression doesnt exist. You are just sad and should man up and stop being a bitch.
If anything were to come from the phone video, he thinks that phones cause depression since they are addicting. Since it's never like new technology has never caused addiction before, phones are totally the first time that technology caused people to be addicted.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net

I'm pretty sure PJW is a true believer. He views himself as a great philosopher of age and does stuff his audience doesnt agree with. His Boomer crowd won't like this video.

Odd that I agree with him on this though. The whole culture of forming relationships with random fucks instead of people you know has never made sense to me. Dunno why he hates MGTOW, they seem right up his ally.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

I'm pretty sure PJW is a true believer. He views himself as a great philosopher of age and does stuff his audience doesnt agree with. His Boomer crowd won't like this video.

Odd that I agree with him on this though. The whole culture of forming relationships with random fucks instead of people you know has never made sense to me. Dunno why he hates MGTOW, they seem right up his ally.
Generally, a relationship starts by getting to know someone. Do you just avoid interacting with anyone you didn't know from infancy IRL?

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He talks of love like a eunich talks of fucking or a failure talks of money.
That video made me realize the truth of PJW, he is the Buzzfeed of conservatism. Take a popular subject/meme. Launch into a strong viewpoint, and then talk your way out of it by shitting on the opposing party.

He’s right that the Honeymoom phase is delusional, when you see the person you like as being perfect in your eyes well it’s bullshit. Even the most lovely people have flaws. That’s why the Honeymoon phase is supposed to turn into a close friendship. Your lover becomes your very best friend and closest confidant.

Paul is not an ugly guy and he’s very charismatic, he should be able to get pussy. Either he’s just playing a character or he’s got some delusion that he should only date a gorgeous 10/10 girl.

Mapo Tofu

Never died
kiwifarms.net
That video made me realize the truth of PJW, he is the Buzzfeed of conservatism. Take a popular subject/meme. Launch into a strong viewpoint, and then talk your way out of it by shitting on the opposing party.

He’s right that the Honeymoom phase is delusional, when you see the person you like as being perfect in your eyes well it’s bullshit. Even the most lovely people have flaws. That’s why the Honeymoon phase is supposed to turn into a close friendship. Your lover becomes your very best friend and closest confidant.

Paul is not an ugly guy and he’s very charismatic, he should be able to get pussy. Either he’s just playing a character or he’s got some delusion that he should only date a gorgeous 10/10 girl.
Or perhaps he has dated Women but not all of them are into pegging him

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino