Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The CDA is starting to become a political target on all sides. It scares me.

View attachment 746362
For those of you out of the loop, Section 230 states that if someone posts something illegal on a website, the other users and site owners aren't liable.

Why do conservatives always seem to treat getting banned from social media as a political act, and why do they always respond with some weird political activism?

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Why do conservatives always seem to treat getting banned from social media as a political act, and why do they always respond with some weird political activism?
The thing is, I do believe this wave of censorship is politically motivated, I just don't know what the clean edge is to fix it. The closest thing the free market is providing to safety from Twitter is fucking Gab, which is a disaster.

It's a weird thing where the websites people are being censored from that they want to stay on - Twitter and YouTube, namely - are actually not profitable entities. They aren't really companies in the way we think of them normally. It's not possible to start up just a YouTube or Twitter competitor, tweak a few business practices, and see success in the way Facebook trumped MySpace. YouTube and Twitter are chronically bleeding money, and they're propped up by other massive multinational interests that benefit from having direct influence over the content on those platforms. YouTube alone runs at an annual loss exceeding a billion dollars a year. So without a billion dollars a year to spend, how do you compete with YouTube toe-to-toe? You don't. It raises questions on if YouTube and Twitter should be treated like profitable entities which can be competed against in the free market and instead be treated as something else which ought to be regulated due to the danger it poses society to have them privately controlled.

goku_black

kiwifarms.net
YouTube alone runs at an annual loss exceeding a billion dollars a year. So without a billion dollars a year to spend, how do you compete with YouTube toe-to-toe? You don't. It raises questions on if YouTube and Twitter should be treated like profitable entities which can be competed against in the free market and instead be treated as something else which ought to be regulated due to the danger it poses society to have them privately controlled.
they are actually losing money from YouTube if that is true they are gonna have a lot of fun runing it when a depression hits.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Alex Poulos

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
A documentary on the horizon?

Time to cash out and move on, is it?

I'm not really sold on anyone getting to (sanely) move on from being efamous period, let alone as a political figure.

• Informative
Reactions: Alex Poulos

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
The height of political activism: Reddit. :lit:

Both Paul and the Reddit post are missing the point. Boris wasn't really elected in, he was selected by a small group of Conservative voters. While the rest of the country has no say in the matter. Really the reddit post should be wanting electoral reform. But I guess that doesn't fit in the leftist apocalypse message which Paul grifts at or whatever Authoritarian bullshit the reddit post is smoking.

Jambi

kiwifarms.net
In this recent video he discusses a topic which was already covered by Tool in 1996.

I mean, is LA even so bad these days? I hear it's cleaned up a lot since the 90s and any problems there are typical of any big city. Certainly doesn't seem as bad as Baltimore, Detroit or parts of Chicago. It's also rich for a guy who moved from Sheffield to an affluent part of London to start ranting about "the elites" hiding away in gated communities in LA.

Oh well, at least he's not made yet another video moaning about soyboys and how they pull silly faces in photos.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
In this recent video he discusses a topic which was already covered by Tool in 1996.

I mean, is LA even so bad these days? I hear it's cleaned up a lot since the 90s and any problems there are typical of any big city. Certainly doesn't seem as bad as Baltimore, Detroit or parts of Chicago. It's also rich for a guy who moved from Sheffield to an affluent part of London to start ranting about "the elites" hiding away in gated communities in LA.

Oh well, at least he's not made yet another video moaning about soyboys and how they pull silly faces in photos.
"Its not as awful as it used to be" isn't a very good metric for how nice it is to live in a place.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
kiwifarms.net
"Its not as awful as it used to be" isn't a very good metric for how nice it is to live in a place.
And "not as awful" is pretty relative. Maybe their crime stats are down (dont know, didnt check), but it seems like the homeless problem is getting somewhat severe.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol dude that Greta is exceptional, did you post that cause you like her or something? there's no specific cringe about this video unless you actually like that fetal alcohol syndrome girl.
He's bandwagoning on a hate train of an autistic girl. It's definitely motivated by his typical need to shield himself behind other people he thinks make himself look good by comparison which is the entire basis of his self-worth because he is functionally dead inside, an NPC drone to spew "muh left. swede girl bad. sjw bad." until his last breathe.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino