Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
The santa cap really improves his current profile picture on Twitter :story:
View attachment 1038994
"I've brought you copies of Atlas Shrugged for Christmas, children. That'll be $30 each: charity just enables welfare queens. You can work the debt off by helping me shill Vitamin Gummies and Super Male Vitality."

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, whenever Paul talks about modern pop culture, I see something that affects all of right wing YouTube since Trump was elected: that the typical point and laugh at SJWs well seems to have run dry and they have to actually expand their material or focus on new shit or else they'll get left behind. Paul I think is doing pretty well for himself, but when he talks about modern things, it makes him look like he wants people off his lawn. However, I will say his bashing of modern architecture is worth something because some of those things are really ugly.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, whenever Paul talks about modern pop culture, I see something that affects all of right wing YouTube since Trump was elected: that the typical point and laugh at SJWs well seems to have run dry and they have to actually expand their material or focus on new shit or else they'll get left behind. Paul I think is doing pretty well for himself, but when he talks about modern things, it makes him look like he wants people off his lawn. However, I will say his bashing of modern architecture is worth something because some of those things are really ugly.
The irony of Paul's rants about modern culture is that he contradicts himself such as when he blamed the degeneracy of western society on family values being discarded but then made a video about how love is not real, and he then also proudly touted that conservatism is the new punk rock while then bitching about tattoos being degenerate.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
The irony of Paul's rants about modern culture is that he contradicts himself such as when he blamed the degeneracy of western society on family values being discarded but then made a video about how love is not real, and he then also proudly touted that conservatism is the new punk rock while then bitching about tattoos being degenerate.
Hey, so long as he gets to follow Jones-senpai in the honorable career of Water Filter Salesman, he's happy.

Doctor Placebo

Qassem Soleimani said trans rights.
kiwifarms.net

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Hey, so long as he gets to follow Jones-senpai in the honorable career of Water Filter Salesman, he's happy.
Is he really? He spends all of his time bitching about everything and getting mad over minor problems in society and blaming it on the "west" failing.

He also is a failure in other venues like when he tried to take over UKIP and failed at it.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Is he really? He spends all of his time bitching about everything and getting mad over minor problems in society and blaming it on the "west" failing.

He also is a failure in other venues like when he tried to take over UKIP and failed at it.
Fair enough: unlike Jones, Watson isn't quite a flimflam artist.
EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I suspect Jones at least believes some of what he's saying on InfoWars, but the man's primary job is to shill his products like mad while whipping people up, and he is an artist at it. 150 years ago he would have been giving PT Barnum a run for his money.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough: unlike Jones, Watson isn't quite a flimflam artist.
EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I suspect Jones at least believes some of what he's saying on InfoWars, but the man's primary job is to shill his products like mad while whipping people up, and he is an artist at it. 150 years ago he would have been giving PT Barnum a run for his money.
Yeah Jones is more theatrical while Watson seems to actually believe most of the stuff he says.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
Watson has had to give a deposition to the Sandy Hook lawyers.

I've downloaded it and will archive it later.
Listening to it, Paul seems like he’s not just an InfoWars drone. Having said that, he doesn’t seem like the guy to throw Alex under the bus because he signs his checks and gives him a platform. In this lawsuit, I think Alex is fucked.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino