Careercow Paul Joseph (PJ) Watson / @PrisonPlanet / Prison Planet Live / Propaganda Matrix - Alex Jones Errand Boy, Gullible Conspiratard, Pretentious Hypocrite, MGTOW Sympathizer, Putin Defense Force, (CONFIRMED) Plagiarist Hack Fraud, (Alleged) Drunken Cokehead & Cheater

Yet his subscribers buy into his empty rhetoric.

Too bad YouTube and Twitter don't put him out his misery and give him the "relief" he so honestly wants.
I don't think a conservative checkmark really "dies" per se. Only goes to some other site and talk about how they're in tech exilee.

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
Is he still bitching about his restaurant choices in Dallas/Austin (I forget which one he says he lives in) when he can't even do a Google search for "Best Restaurants in ______"? Is he still giving froo froo eateries his money to "Troll them."?

ThatZezimaUsername9234342

My Cooking level is 99.
kiwifarms.net
I legit forgot this guy existed since 2017 made me really dislike him for being the faggot he is. Recently I saw someone sharing his shit on my server and almost clicked on it, I was like "Wait a second? This faggot is still alive? Didn't he have aids or some shit now from fucking some tranny."

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
1629573160746.png

Pronouns: Xe/Xer
kiwifarms.net

Either horseshoe theory is correct, or PJW got a big fat check from your friendly CCP representative <3

Funny stuff. Remember to gag on your chinese overseers to absorb their hypermasculine, testosterone infused cum, and cash that fat ¥‎¥‎¥‎ check!

Either horseshoe theory is correct, or PJW got a big fat check from your friendly CCP representative <3

Funny stuff. Remember to gag on your chinese overseers to absorb their hypermasculine, testosterone infused cum, and cash that fat ¥‎¥‎¥‎ check!
It's the former. This "sissy ban" has all the makings of a pandering to /pol/ and trying to appear "based" because of what the Western nations have done over the years. It's like how /pol/ and A and H reacted to the Taliban taking control of Afghanistan and demanding negotiation terms over the US Military leaving the country. And it's apparently working.