PayPal To Cut Off Donations to Right-Wing YouTuber Stefan Molyneux Following Social Media Divestment Campaign -

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Since when did gun rights and mens rights become conflated with far-right? Islam embraces the mens rights aspect and communists love gun rights before they start their revolutions. Hell the two best quotes I can think of come from Marx which was
"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"
and Ida B. Wells's quote
"A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give".
Really fuck these soft as pillow fucks that think government will always protect them from the bad man. I can't blame Stalin or Mao for wanting to throw these fucks in the gulag.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
In recent days, he's been very critical of Israel.

I'm not implying anything, but I don't think it's a coincidence either.

Stefan is an elitist cunt and I don't like him, but I don't think this is appropriate.
Same. And that's why I hate these fucking commies the most: they're making me defend people i would rather see being swining from a tree.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But like, isn't Peter Thiel still involved with PayPal? Isn't he a neocon?
I don't know how large his current holdings would be. He might well still have a few percent, still significant of course, but not enough to direct policy.

As far as his politics, he's more of a 'eccentric' neoreactionary type who wants to live forever and rule the entire world, than a neocon. c.f. the 'young blood' stuff and so on. Not a pleasant man, but he's at least honest about it.

In recent days, he's been very critical of Israel.

I'm not implying anything, but I don't think it's a coincidence either.
It never is. Matt Rivitz, the head rebbe of Sleeping Giants, called this NYT cartoon accurately depicting the relationship between the Zionist entity and its client state 'anti-semitic'.
1573114355700.png

So Paypal chooses who can and can't use them? That's gonna bite them in the back (it SHOULD).
Racist

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like oligarchal financial entities being allowed to suppress individuals over social-political dissent.
i think it's more over bad press. paypal probably would have been happy to keep him on if the harpies didn't shriek about him.

i hope we eventually reach a point where companies will lose so much money by canceling everyone in media and replacing them with black transgender midgets that they'll eventually stop doing it.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
"far-right" and "Stefan Molyneux" are kind of a weird combination, aren't they? Isn't he borderline AnCap?
Not since he went Ethno-Statist

Haven't watched his stuff in a while, but from what I remember he's more or less a Hoppean AnCap, which is a more right-wing bent on anarcho-capitalism.
He's abandoned that when he said the State was ok for killing a black guy for selling looseys

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
i think it's more over bad press. paypal probably would have been happy to keep him on if the harpies didn't shriek about him.

i hope we eventually reach a point where companies will lose so much money by canceling everyone in media and replacing them with black transgender midgets that they'll eventually stop doing it.
Hey redlining was just good business. But somehow the government was able to make it illegal.

• DRINK!
Reactions: BoingBoingBoi

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Related, does there exist any method of online financial transfer of funds in which both parties are able to remain totally anonymous apart from direct exchange of crypto?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Unog

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net
I don't like oligarchal financial entities being allowed to suppress individuals over social-political dissent.
But these are far-right extremists that they're cutting off, so it's all good.

I seriously believe somebody should start suing these people. Both the leftist caterwailers (such as Sleeping Giants) and the businesses who listen to them for piety displays.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
But these are far-right extremists that they're cutting off, so it's all good.

I seriously believe somebody should start suing these people. Both the leftist caterwailers (such as Sleeping Giants) and the businesses who listen to them for piety displays.
Also these companies are doing this because of threats from the US government

And there is evidence to suggest this hasnt been stopped despite EOs from Trump to stop it

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino