PayPal To Cut Off Donations to Right-Wing YouTuber Stefan Molyneux Following Social Media Divestment Campaign -

Screw Danlon

The Truncated White Man
kiwifarms.net
So Paypal chooses who can and can't use them? That's gonna bite them in the back (it SHOULD).
Unless the SEC or FEC or Anti-trust get involved, it won’t.

Even if I was willing to completely give up all internet transactions, even some physical retailers either use Paypal directly or use another service that resolves through Paypal. That’s why they can even do this in the first place.

They have such a hook that the only way to 100% avoid them is to basically go back to pure cash, and at that point, you’ve just voluntarily imposed the same thing they’d want done to you for having the kind of views that would lead you to boycott in solidarity with Molyneux in the first place.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Also these companies are doing this because of threats from the US government

And there is evidence to suggest this hasnt been stopped despite EOs from Trump to stop it
...if I were to have any one question to be answered, any at all, it would be why the fuck is this the first I've ever heard of this.

Why the fuck was this not front-page news. Why the fuck is nobody bringing this up now that this shit is kicking off?

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
This was going on since 2012-2015 "offically"
Trump issued eos to stop it in 2017
Yeah, no, this should be brought up every single time this shit happens. This should be something that's brought up in every conversation about online censorship that takes place in the mainstream sphere. This is fucking unbelievable.

I'm pissed beyond words and reason at this information.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, this should be brought up every single time this shit happens. This should be something that's brought up in every conversation about online censorship that takes place in the mainstream sphere. This is fucking unbelievable.

Now combine that with stuff like this

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Now combine that with stuff like this

People fucking wonder why I drink. Jesus fucking christ.

Exterminate Leftists

Hell has open borders
kiwifarms.net

There are a lot of people here who still defend the Obama administration because they like shoving things into their asses. They just don't care.

Still Anonymous For This

I've never even been to Vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Current year can just fuck off.

There are legitimate reasons why a company like Paypal should probably disassociate itself with a shithead like Stefan Molyneux. The dude preaches pseudopsychological nonsense and has likely caused a lot of harm to a lot of families. His wife, an actual psychologist, got reprimanded for spouting his mumbo-jumbo to her clients. He's even admitted to listening to sessions and giving his advice on matters. These are serious issues that could ruin actual people's lives over. Providing counseling to people in crisis is no fucking joke, but did Paypal care back then? Nope. Fuckin' money is money.

But now that Molyneux has pulled away from his dipshit AnCapism and is now taking a more right-wing viewpoint on most things, including focusing hard on men's rights, Islam, and the Joos, it's all hands on deck. This fucker has the wrong opinions.

This shit is going the same route as gun control. They'll focus on definancing and dehumanizing the shitheads first: lord knows I give no fucks about Molyneux. Then they'll slowly creep those goal posts further and further away. I absolutely do not believe we are anywhere near a Civil War going on, but if financial and social institutions keep this shit up, far-right terrorism will start sprouting back up just like it did in the 90s.

Which is likely what they want in the first place.

I actually do like Stefan (love his videos) and I do believe this is all bullshit, but this needs to be said -

Somehow he'll find a way to blame it on women.
His ravaging of women on Twitter is such a delight. They just throw their whole being at him, illogical and uppity, over-estimating their intelligence, and he tactfully shatters them. It's wonderful. You know the butthurt among SJW females has to be immense.

moly 01.jpgmoly 02.jpg

People don't like actual fascists.
False. People don't like anti-fa scists, as they are violent terrorist assholes, tools of interlopers intent on but destruction and takeover. Everyone loves fascists, even if they don't know it. Everyone hates the word fascist, but actual fascists are to be loved and desired.

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
False. People don't like anti-fa scists, as they are violent terrorist assholes, tools of interlopers intent on but destruction and takeover. Everyone loves fascists, even if they don't know it. Everyone hates the word fascist, but actual fascists are to be loved and desired.
The average modern day fascist’s views resemble a liberal in the 1960s and a conservative in the 1990s. We’ve made such a hard left sprint these last couple of generations that the modern left now resembles Cultural Revolution-era Maoism. The term “fascist” is utterly meaningless today.

Last edited:

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
People are so lazy these days. Even after the internet became popular, PayPal still didn't exist for quite some time. I remember buying gun parts on eBay with a fucking money order. There were literal white supremacist groups that received funding through the mail. Western Union was unable to deplatform them. The FBI had to raid them.

Why do people insist on using banks and credit cards? They control the entire fucking political system. They'll never be brought to justice, ever. Work around it you uncreative weebs. If you're going to e-beg, put some effort into it.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...if I were to have any one question to be answered, any at all, it would be why the fuck is this the first I've ever heard of this.

Why the fuck was this not front-page news. Why the fuck is nobody bringing this up now that this shit is kicking off?
You think they would actually alert you about this? Makes more sense to keep it under the radar as long as possible before enough realize what is going on.

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
I've had stressful and horrible exchanges with PayPal. They will steal your money.

I sold some trash to a scamming subhuman in Melbourne, after 2 months, the faggot makes a claim saying he didn't get it, paypal wants me to prove innocence. I do keep photos of shipments and receipts, so I posted those, they said it wasn't enough and wanted a postage label. The company I used don't keep fucking labels, but they were able to verify that the item was sent to said Melbourne cunt, I even got them to write an official letter, paypal still said it wasn't enough, insisted on the stupid postage label and just stole the money. I was able to get it back eventually by leveling Australia's extremely good customer protection laws.

I would literally throw a party if Paypal's HQ gets bombed or someone got fed up and decided to fuck the optics. I just hope it's not some weird vegan chick that does it. Fuck this company.

Here's some stuff I've heard from someone I know:
So this Internet sabby boomer I know has been selling shit on ebay for over 40 years. Back in the days, someone bought something from him for $3000. The buyer had a perfect record so he sent the item and withdrew the money. After about a month or so, he gets a notice from PayPal saying that the $3000 needs to be paid by him because the "owner of the card claims he didn't make the purchase", so this boomer I know has -$3000 on his account. Luckily for him, he withdrew the money as soon as he gets it.

He obviously didn't buy it. Decided to dig around and he claims that he verified the shipping address, which matches up to the card. I don't know how he did it, but it's probably a bunch of phone called, the boomer way? Anyhow, the person's address matches up yet they claim they didn't spend the money? He sent it to PayPal and they told him to go fuck himself and pay the money back. So he just closed it and got a new one.

It's been nearly 20 years, 2-3 times a year he still gets a call from a fucking debt collector lol.

Paypal is one of the most evil, vile, and disgusting companies on this planet. They will demand you verify your details for "terrorism prevention", and yet they do business with countries that support terrorism such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They try to be a bank but they fought (and won) every case where some lawmaker wants to force them to be recognised as a bank. On top of all that, they want people to prove innocence, they demand the arbitrary "postage label" which we all fucking know isn't a practice of every postage company, and now they want to fuck with individuals and businesses that hold or simply host thought they disprove of.

A postage label is something very specific, it's a kind of record that a postage company can provide to prove that they've received and shipped the item to the correct location. A photo of the parcel at the post office or a receipt isn't a postage label, those don't count in PayPal's world.

Say what you want about all these Chinese stuff. At least Alipay and Wechat won't just kick you off your account, even if you bash the party on weibo. There's a credit score which is entirely visible to you, and it's only lowered if you scam someone or fail to pay back debt. That's the oversensationalised "social credits" shit, it's the same as how banks keep credits on people. Of course, in the future they might force verification for everyone and if one decides to say something the party doesn't like, the score is lowered, but that's still way better than PayPal.

Congrats paypal, you're worse than the most Orwellian dystopia on this planet. Fuck you, we all hope the worst for you.

If anyone looks online, you will see plenty similar stories.
As spergy as many online communities are, at least we can mostly unite under our hatred of these massive companies.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino