PC Cases With Character -

Govt. Shitposting Machine

A shitpost a day keeps the CIA away!
kiwifarms.net
I saw this PC case on a website not too long ago (as in 5 years ago, surprisingly) only for the site to disappear. The only time I've seen this is in some LGR video where he goes into the computer hoarder house. I am jealous. I want this case so fucking badly that it is no longer a simple want, but a yearning.
(JPEG Image, 474 × 715 pixels).jpg
Yellow cat case > Pink cat case because it's not fucking mini atx/itx

Van Darkholme

DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES
kiwifarms.net
It looks cool but only has a single exhaust area in a pretty airtight sphere, with what looks like a smattering of intake holes at the bottom and those gaps (handles?) around the ring. That would be pretty godawful for any kind of cooling system.
It's like buying an expensive car because you can afford it, not because they care about airflow.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
> upgrade your pc to the fastest model on the market every 2 years for only $99*
> Celeron
Uh...
While the 566mhz celeron wasn't that great it wasn't bad and there was a time when the Celeron actually was the best. When Intel fixed the first Celeron they accidentally created the proto-Pentium 3 and marketed it as a budget CPU during the Pentium 2 days. You could save $500 by buying a Celeron 300a($150) instead of a P2 450mhz($650). The celeron would be as good or better, often better in games.

This was at a time when the "sub $1000 dollar PC market" was something financial analysts were talking about, it didn't exist in the way it does today and buying a new high-end computer in mid '98 for under $1000 was not possible. Until Intel bungled their processor for the poors.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While the 566mhz celeron wasn't that great it wasn't bad and there was a time when the Celeron actually was the best. When Intel fixed the first Celeron they accidentally created the proto-Pentium 3 and marketed it as a budget CPU during the Pentium 2 days. You could save $500 by buying a Celeron 300a($150) instead of a P2 450mhz($650). The celeron would be as good or better, often better in games.
Damn. That's a rather overclockable processor at ~720mhz.

Tags
None