Peace Please? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
Someone by the username of Get-tarHero has decided to invite me here. Like I said the second time, I can't believe I'm back. I have made my thoughts public, and I sincerely hope we can resolve all our problems. And keep in mind, while many of you have tried to correct me, all but only one or two have truly done so in a way that has not offended me. And to them, I was moved; so much, I was compelled to decide it would be best to return.
You have laughed at me nonstop, and as I have expressed, we have crossed a line. This is getting out of hand. Unlike your typical targets, this isn't tantrum-angry. This is declaration-of-war-angry! That's because as I've said, most of these members I'm aware of have done nothing but offend me, and as a result, any constructive value failed to transmit.

I'm positive you've tried to explain where I went wrong N times already, so maybe I am an exceptional individual (somehow the r-word got translated to "exceptional individual" making for an unintended grammar error) for it not sinking, or maybe it was because I could not see past the burning insults. To me, humility tends to hurt almost as much as humiliation; and both words sound alike.

As I've asked the last two times I was here, just please, try to be nice. I know some of you will not be able to resist the urge to attack me, but that will not help our already-strained relations. I have always vowed to express my feelings in explicit detail, so should negotiations become sour, there will be ample warning. Furthermore, I promise to hold a grace period of at least 24 hours should any official declaration be made. I hope these safety-valves will be enough to cope with any impulses.

I have expressed my viewpoint to you multiple times, and your emissaries understand. Now it is my turn to understand you. The video in my journal should set the mood, so let me share it here as well:

Here's hoping this goes well.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
I'm always dramatic. Anyway, first impressions seem like only I have been blowing things out of proportions, which is a relief because that means there was never cause for alarm to begin with (I always consider all bases, from the most idealistic scenario to the worst-case doomsday avenue, as equally valid possibilities). That does not explain the last two fake-lovers, nor does it justify all the "stop playing with kids" comments. I said plenty of times, I get it; it's not cool unless I happen to be the kids' Dad. And I have never repeated my blunder since that infamous journal. I swore several times, "Never again."

And, I'm a glory-hound. It's what I do: glorification of even the most mundane chore.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Alan. One fault with me is I usually have two speeds: off, or full-tilt.

Wronging me; all the talk with the theme of "you're a horrible person" has not been kind to me.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sincerely, I'm trying to show a change of heart. I do not want to be the bad guy. And how scared depends on how this thread develops.
Just so you know we had no knowledge as to who the Mandy person was. We assumed she was a troll the second you mentioned her and we weren't surprised when that was confirmed when the audios were dropped here. So as far as I know you shouldn't blame anyone here. It seems as if you have another group that is interested in you. Lisa? Yeah, I think Lisa was someone here.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
So, you declared war without knowing why you declared war? Seems legit.
No, it's because even someone as open as myself can keep secrets. And what about you? Why have you been pestering me so much?

So, nothing then. It's really a bit insulting to have you talk to us like you're in a position of power somehow, it doesn't make people sympathetic to your cause.
That's why I'm here, getting off my high-horse.

Just so you know we had no knowledge as to who the Mandy person was. We assumed she was a troll the second you mentioned her and we weren't surprised when that was confirmed when the audios were dropped here. So as far as I know you shouldn't blame anyone here. It seems as if you have another group that is interested in you. Lisa? Yeah, I think Lisa was someone here.
Well, an agent did say she wasn't one of yours. But that begs the question: who was she working for? Why did she even bother? Is she a troll at all?!

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm always dramatic. Anyway, first impressions seem like only I have been blowing things out of proportions, which is a relief because that means there was never cause for alarm to begin with (I always consider all bases, from the most idealistic scenario to the worst-case doomsday avenue, as equally valid possibilities).
That's not healthy in the slightest. You were so paranoid of us being these terrible trolls who actively plot your downfall, when we're really just people who talk about things you do.
That does not explain the last two fake-lovers,
Which wasn't us, it was others who did that whose actions we have no control over.
nor does it justify all the "stop playing with kids" comments. I said plenty of times, I get it; it's not cool unless I happen to be the kids' Dad. And I have never repeated my blunder since that infamous journal. I swore several times, "Never again."
You haven't addressed the fact that you said the fact that the girl was barefoot added to the "temptation."
And, I'm a glory-hound. It's what I do: glorification of even the most mundane chore.
Life isn't that mundane. Yours is though, because you do nothing.
Wronging me; all the talk with the theme of "you're a horrible person" has not been kind to me.
We have proof that you can be a terrible person. What with how you completely reject socially-accepted morals, have a really skewed vision of right and wrong, saying you want to be truthful with people and then editing that open letter on your own wiki to make it sound like a peace offering, everything you said and did to Heather, etc. It's not enough that you acknowledge you've done vaguely wrong things, you need to admit everything you've done and fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino