Pedophile ring uncovered thanks to WikiLeaks and linked to Clinton/Podesta? - is this what Assange said would get Hillary arrested?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This pretty clearly has some potential for damage if they can make it stick. That remains to be seen. Trending on Twitter means jack shit by itself.
Yeah, this.

Like, it's interesting that it's spreading to some people. I've been linked it in a few places. (But all nerdy internet places, of course.)

But it'd take a real push to get it in the hands of normal people. Getting it trending on facebook would probably be sufficient.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Hillary's campaign had this info on Trump, they'd easily get this into everyone's hands. Even without the media being completely in their pocket, I just think the Hillary campaign is much more organized overall.

I'm less confident in the Trump campaign's ability to spread this.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting it trending on facebook would probably be sufficient.
Almost impossible considering how heavily Facebook segregates and filters feeds. I guarantee you that the dank meme pages that this is being shared on will never show up on the feeds of anyone who wasn't already part of the alt-right bubble. This either hits normie news or it dies.

I'm less confident in the Trump campaign's ability to spread this.
On the one hand, the Trump campaign gets a highly dedicated opposition research team for free. On the other hand, their monkeys-with-typewriters impression of 'research' doesn't have the best turnout most of the time.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
And no, I'm not either of those things. Just someone who did research on child trafficking and pedophilia in college just enough to go "Nope." and change my research subject.
Just to clarify, you wanted to research pedophiles and you did, but at some point you were like 'whoa this is not what I was expecting no this is too hardcore for me'? What exactly were you expecting to learn by researching pedophiles?

Southern Belle

my ass does magic tricks
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify, you wanted to research pedophiles and you did, but at some point you were like 'whoa this is not what I was expecting no this is too hardcore for me'? What exactly were you expecting to learn by researching pedophiles?
Yes. That is exactly the situation. College aged SJW-esque idiot under a misguided impression of "misunderstood poor pedos uwu". The reality check hit. Nope. Do not want.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also you should maybe consider the fact that 'Trump voters (who are white Christian males) harass and threaten female artist by invoking archaic Satanic panic' isn't particularly good optics either.

Which version of this story do you think is going to be on CNN and the NYT ?

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frogtwitter gonna feel reeeeeeeal dumb when they realize "satanism" is literally just edgy atheists.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
And this is why liberals and degenerate arts are not a good idea.

They turn artists into autists and all we get is shit.

Anyway this is some shady shit on the Clintons. No mainstream media in soros/Hillary pocket will ever put it on.

• Feels
Reactions: RP 520

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino