Pedophile ring uncovered thanks to WikiLeaks and linked to Clinton/Podesta? - is this what Assange said would get Hillary arrested?

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49372

To: podesta@podesta.com
Date: 2016-03-03 21:40
Subject: Re: 815 dinner at Marta

I'm going to pass. I have too much to do before heading to Michigan tomorrow. No need for pizza.

On Thursday, March 3, 2016, Tony Podesta <podesta@podesta.com> wrote:
> 29 st between park and Madison right around corner
> Let me know
> Or I could bring a pizza home
> Tony
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
wat

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

Subject: You have a lollipop

Luis Miranda said:
Leah, has anyone notified you that you have a lollipop to be in the spin room at tonight's debate? Are you up for it? I'd be with you so can tackle things not specific to the convention with you.
Leah Daughtry said:
Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence.
My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :⁣⁣)
seriously wtf
that doesn't seem like it's referring to child sex slaves, but "lollipop"/"lollipop experience" has got to be one of the worst possible code names for something that isn't pedo.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino