Pedophile ring uncovered thanks to WikiLeaks and linked to Clinton/Podesta? - is this what Assange said would get Hillary arrested?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 158588 View attachment 158589

If you are the victim of a pedo sex ring tied to the Government and Child Protection services, who are you going to turn to? You think that these people wouldn't have friends in the Department of Justice or Child Protection Services that wouldn't simply not allow the case to move forward? If they aren't reporting on Podesta and Clinton and all the others about what pretty much amounts to Treason, then why would they report on this?

View attachment 158591 View attachment 158592 View attachment 158593 View attachment 158594 View attachment 158595 View attachment 158596 View attachment 158597 View attachment 158598 View attachment 158599

Is this why you hate women?

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so sorry you had that for 5 minutes, honestly I can see and understand why that shit sucks a lot of people in because it's worded and presented in such a way that it makes it look reasonable. The thing is so much of what they say doesn't hold up to any form of legitimate scrutiny. Sadly one of my otherwise rational friends is fully down this rabbit hole even going so far as denying that jetfuel mixed with anything else can't heat steel beams to the point they can deform an become non load bearing - the sad thing is he's a Engineer, an should know better.
I am fortunate enough to have very rational friends who aren't afraid to tell me when I'm on the wrong track. This thread is full of circumstantial evidence but absolutely nothing that'd hold up in court.

Also, I find it odd that 4chan helped spread this particular conspiracy. You think they'd be totally down for sexy loli pizza parties.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Poulos

Mungo

Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am fortunate enough to have very rational friends who aren't afraid to tell me when I'm on the wrong track. This thread is full of circumstantial evidence but absolutely nothing that'd hold up in court.

Also, I find it odd that 4chan helped spread this particular conspiracy. You think they'd be totally down for sexy loli pizza parties.
4chan's opinions often turn on their heads to suit particular instances, so I'm not particularly surprised (especially with /pol/ becoming enamored with Trump.)

As to your other point, that's the way a lot of cases of criminal wrongdoing trend. Lots of organizations like to cite the figure that only 3 percent of all rapists will receive jail time, a statement that I have trouble with on many levels, but that's not my point. My point is that the vast majority of the unprosecuted cases were unreported or had no concrete evidence to support them. Perhaps there's truth to it, perhaps not.

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
organizations like to cite the figure that only 3 percent of all rapists will receive jail time, a statement that I have trouble with on many levels, but that's not my point
I believe that comes from inane "surveys" of women who claim to have ever been a victim of sexual assault, compared to the number of men ever convicted of sexual assault.

4chan's opinions often turn on their heads to suit particular instances
4chan and other fringe websites have always loved conspiracy theories. This one much more so when WashingtonPost and other mainstream outlets are decrying it as fake news and debunked.

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Well the idea of circumstantial evidence is having enough to warrant a real investigation. But like that will ever happen. I read a press released the other day from the FBI/CIA about a massive child abuse operation involving tens of international intelligence agencies over an entire year, rescuing something like 87 children and making 224 arrests in multiple countries.

If the entire worlds law enforcement and intelligence agencies are making that amount of arrests and saving that many children from child trafficking? Then there mustn't be any Child trafficking or abuse problem, right? Except 115 child abduction cases occur each year in the US alone, and you can assume its probably one of the safer places in the world for children. What are the worldwide stats then?

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Marvin and CatParty

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino