Pele Whitney / Bonbonchuu / Lilaflan / Puddingkanin"smol" and "cute", Wannabe Loli Snowflake

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Feline Darkmage, Apr 7, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Tbh if i met her in person and didn't know who she was I'd probably try to talk to her until i notice how her personality is shit

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bloodcoffee

bloodcoffee skinny soy caramel latte with an extra shot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Some of them are definitely anime characters. I don't know how many of them because a bunch of her stuff isn't based on anything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Coslayers who want to wear lolita are the worst because they never actually understand what it is.
    Also the way she does her eye makeup looks gross.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kittie

kittie gone
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. For fuck's sake, people, post more actual lolcow-worthy shit she's done. I shouldn't have to go to page three before I start seeing content.

We need more of that shit here, then. Right now this thread reads like a battery of in-jokes. I don't want to have to lock this thread but we're approaching that point.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #65 Jaimas, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Jaimas

Jaimas Meme Support Team
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  5. Any posts that consist purely of whether a user would fuck her will be deleted from here on. No one cares.

This is a real borderline cow and highlights the difference between our focus and pull's. If this thread is to work I'd recommend focussing on histrionic attention seeking and laughably bad cosplay.

Try and avoid sounding like a jealous fat bitch or a thirsty cuck.

Edit: ninja'd by @Jaimas. Great minds eh?

• Agree x 8
    • Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well, cosplay in this form is really just modeling, and as is public knowledge by now, most people who genuinely aspire to be models are narcissistic to some capacity, which leads to this kind of constant self-defensive behavior that is common in lolcows of this nature.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  7. I found these photos on her instagram.

I think what she was going for was to be "funny" and "cute" but it did not come off that way to me. Also, the last one looks like she's about to sneeze.

• Agree Agree x 2
    clowney

clowney Wielder of "Hliterist Magic"

kiwifarms.net
  8. I dunno why people are arguing on the semantics of whether or not a cow is fuckable or whatever, what matters is that this chick is a narcissistic piece of shit and we're all here to laugh at her right? I mean Joseph Stalin was a handsome, Johnny Depp looking motherfucker when he was younger, doesn't make him any less of a murderous dictator.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • A-Log A-Log x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran A man of action

kiwifarms.net
  9. I love cosplay cows because users here who are also cosplay cows try to desperately trollshshield and make spergy young girls into some kind of horrible monster :story:

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    AN/ALR56

AN/ALR56 Still recovering from being a faggot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Holy fuck, PULL and /cgl/ are some of the cattiest, needlessly drama-ridden places on the entire Internet.

• Agree Agree x 8
    RepQuest

RepQuest Unfunny

kiwifarms.net
  11. Bonbonchuu sonichu coincidence?

i think not!

• Feels x 5
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Late x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Jerkop In Training

Jerkop In Training Professional A-Logger

kiwifarms.net
  12. Someone from PULL will be stopping by to drop some information on this cow later. I already took away plenty from our conversation in Chatango.

• Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ok, so I'm still wading through a lot of pages of nonsense, but here are some fun screenies to tide you rabid animals over.
    Sorry if you've seen them before.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Sophiya

Sophiya I am thoroughly unwooed!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Just because someone is a narcissist doesn't make them a lolcow necessarily, a lot of this thread seems to be highschool level cattiness on social media and people getting mad about someone saying they were the cutest for some reason.

Maybe I am missing something but this seems pretty run of the mill Japanese fashion community behavior?

• Agree Agree x 10
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah, the biggest thing I'm getting from her is that she's narcissistic. She really hasn't done anything else that stupid or outrageous.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler I'LL GO TO FUCKIN BAR

kiwifarms.net
  16. and then everyone stood up and applauded

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I did on the last page.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/bonbonchuu.19232/page-3#post-1371722

No clue why you're calling me out for encouraging people to go look for shit over there as well.

• Agree Agree x 8
    yawning sneasel

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Every time she insists that people who are giving her valid criticisms are jealous just grates on my nerves a tad.

It's so obvious that she's incredibly insecure that she needs to insist that everyone else is just jealous of her looks, when in reality she's average-looking at best without caked on makeup and wigs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lurker

Lurker Lurk Moar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. this is what happens when you don't screenshot. She is watching this thread.

Archive everything.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.