Penis Deflectors - Feminism doesn't count

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know what REALLY TURNS ME ON. Is guys I’ve never met calling my mother to ingratiate themselves to her. Or better yet, fcking with her head and pandering to her paranoia so that she’s ready to give me the good lashing I didn’t cause but deserve.

Some girls I met take it way too far
Oh yeah, that whole "educated" thing is annoying in women. I totally agree.

I'm creating a new term, Masculinism.

Masculinism - men bonding and coming together over social issues that pertain to the social dampening of male rights.

It's a plague on our society that needs more attention.

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
please see a psychologist, for your own good, this isn't healthy.
Now, you see, there's another man thing I love..."Go see a doctor, you're sounding mentally unhealthy".

I LURVE BEING DIAGNOSED! I want to marry an unlicensed psychological hobbiest so he can denigrate me as mentally ill when I have independent thoughts and put me in an asylum.

I should just go and beg a man to take me and debase me.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Now, you see, there's another man thing I love..."Go see a doctor, you're sounding mentally unhealthy".

I LURVE BEING DIAGNOSED! I want to marry an unlicensed psychological hobbiest so he can denigrate me as mentally ill when I have independent thoughts and put me in an asylum.

I know this is pointless, but not everyone is out to get you.

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why would you let idiots put their hurty penises inside you, that doesn't seem smart. It's rather saying more about you isn't it?
Yep, partly. But I've wrangled myself into the mental compliance of not doing that shit again.

But I have to admit, the next day after getting to know a guy's line of "Want to do a foursome" kinda brought it all home for me. It was then I was looking for a nice, non rejecting way out.....And me being the one with the emotional problems.

Taking the irrational blame for everything is another way to shut men up.

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net

You are arousing me. I want to hate fuck you right now!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Shiversblood

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moving towards more literal penis deflectors, ablative armor plating on and around the genitalia

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
Moving towards more literal penis deflectors, ablative armor plating on and around the genitalia
Shaped like a swan sternum of course.
16169081346_e233aa7a8e_b.jpg

(it's that sternum that deflects your foot when they're coming right at you so remember Doc, circle, kick, circle, kick, circle)

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Goth chicks in general, but vanilla goths are particularly bad since they're just normies in disguise.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino