Penis Deflectors - Feminism doesn't count

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
First: Having a purse puppy-If you're treating a living thing as a fashion accessory it don't stop at dogs. On that same note, owning any weird fad inbred dog like a chiweeniedoodle or whatever.
Second: "Furbabies". Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.
Third:I don't mind paying for dinner, but, if our first dinner date is to a nice restaurant and the first thing you do is order a bottle of wine "as a start" well then, I hope you have your own booze money and an uber account.
Fourth: Anything "Karen" in general.
Fifth: Kids. I don't care the circumstances, I don't want to feel like i'm in a relationship just to raise someone else's children.
Sixth: Just general bratty/selfishness. I'm not a troon, a catholic priest, a paki, or a furry. I'm not into kids. Even if they have an adult body.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

the black goat of yule
kiwifarms.net
Twilight and what I will call the fashion fandom.

I saw her getting seconds -and thirds, fourths etc, at the same time, way more than I, a large shouldered man, could eat- at a company event recently, could barely hide my disgust.
The person that shocked me with how much they ate was a Chinese tourist at a Chinese buffet. It was a tiny lady in her early 50's that ate mountain after mountain of stir fried noodles.

Jokes on her, we ate those too but not nearly as much because that would be impossible, and we got severe food poisoning. Having salmonella was more pleasant than that.

Xarpho

Not an Elf Thot in Sight!
kiwifarms.net
Third:I don't mind paying for dinner, but, if our first dinner date is to a nice restaurant and the first thing you do is order a bottle of wine "as a start" well then, I hope you have your own booze money and an uber account.
If she's not a budding alcoholic, it's a sign that she has no idea of the value of money. The markup on wine at restaurants is obscene.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Not having an intact hymen
The Hymen thing is kind of a myth really. There are many different kinds of Hymen. My ex for example only teared her hymen after being sexually active for like 6 years.

kizlik-zari-front-photo4.jpg

You'd think incels would read up on this shit instead of just taking some other incels word.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Rotten shallow personality. Dear god,this is the biggest sin any human can have. Every ethnicity, every culture has their own version of this and my god its the worst. Its like Khardashian syndrome or something because no matter how attractive a woman is, if she has this type of personality she goes from a 10 to a 1.

Pepito

Here's your Christmas avatar, you filthy animal!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm easy as multiplying any number by 1 but I have a few deal breakers.

Annoying voice. Can't stand a girl with a squeaky voice. Just can't.
Forehead fat. When you see her forehead skin bloated by fat... no.
Arm/armpit hair. Inevitably makes me think of a dude.
Malice. I've known a lot of girls who enjoy putting others in uncomfortable spots. Can't stand that.

And... that's it, I think.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can overlook most physical flaws, I've dated women who were outright homely. The only two things I can't hang with are bad hygiene and bad attitudes. Beauty fades in a few short years.
Ugly is as ugly does as I always say.

Doesn’t matter if you have the appearance of a Greek goddess, if you’re a raging cunt nobody’s gonna want to settle down with you. And conversely if you got unfortunate genetics, if you’re kind and you make effort you’ll be beautiful.

Uncanny Valley

return of bouncy head
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugly is as ugly does as I always say.

Doesn’t matter if you have the appearance of a Greek goddess, if you’re a raging cunt nobody’s gonna want to settle down with you. And conversely if you got unfortunate genetics, if you’re kind and you make effort you’ll be beautiful.
The bad part is that the REALLY unfortunate genetics often tend to fuck up the brain too.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What happens when an unstoppable cock meets an immovable object?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino