Penis Deflectors - Feminism doesn't count

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What happens when an unstoppable cock meets an immovable object?

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
The bad part is that the REALLY unfortunate genetics often tend to fuck up the brain too.
I was watching some medical documentary years ago. The Doctor said he was talking to the couple, their child was falling way behind in school, what could they do about it what was wrong? The Doctor told them "I'm sorry but your child has down syndrome" and the husband said "what?! how could this happen!" And the Doctor stopped for a moment, then looked at his wife, and said "are you sure? Your wife has down syndrome"

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Usually when I see this type of stuff, it's an instant get the fuck away. Just by looking at them, never had a real job, never had to take responsibility for anything, never has tried to improve themselves, never has experienced what the majority of people have to deal with in the real world, and probably can't empathize with them either.

fatfeminist2-e1432345833478-640x480.jpg

fat-feminist.jpg

ddcf0a3a3ea9dff6b42d59ac5e82fce1.jpg

imageedit_1563_6571108937.jpg

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually when I see this type of stuff, it's an instant get the fuck away. Just by looking at them, never had a real job, never had to take responsibility for anything, never has tried to improve themselves, never has experienced what the majority of people have to deal with in the real world, and probably can't empathize with them either.

View attachment 806742

View attachment 806743

View attachment 806744

View attachment 806747
1. Learn to spell.

2. Nobody wants to see your midsection front butt.

3. Clean your house, those baseboards are filthy. Edit: Also get a bra fitting, that one obviously isn't your size.

4. Claw nails don't make your fingers look longer, DangerHair.

Uncanny Valley

daddy's little disappointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 806742

View attachment 806743

View attachment 806744

View attachment 806747
These women will die alone and unloved and that makes me happy.

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
*doesn't shave*
Well, that's red flag number 1...
The next 7 red flags are posting that garbage unironically.

View attachment 806742

View attachment 806743

View attachment 806744

View attachment 806747
All of these people are fucking disgusting, but I just want to sperg about that last image real quick. With a shirt like that, not only is she admitting that she's ugly as sin, but she's also acknowledging that she's got a weight problem and likely doesn't care enough to do anything about it.
People like this are the kind that die alone complaining about how nobody will ever love them, while refusing to do anything to fix that. Like I get it's hard to eat healthy and go to the gym regularly, but it is possible to lose some fucking weight and make yourself look relatively attractive, it just takes dedication which these people clearly aren't capable of.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino