UN PENIS PARASITE British man, 32, nearly died after parasite crawled up his penis and laids eggs as he swam in lake on Africa holiday -

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
There's this trash tv show called 90-day fiance (judge away) and one of the dudes in it was a laughing stock for having a "penis coat" (a condom) that a doctor recommended to him because he was worried about parasites crawling into his urethra in Brazil.
You know what? I'm not laughing anymore.
That show is a true pleasure to watch. So many potential lolcows

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
I thought that this parasite is exclusive to Amazonia, but turns out these are two different things and Amazonia has a fish that crawls into your dick and Africa has a worm that does the same thing. Go to shithole countries and win shithole prizes I guess. The only reason to go to countries like that should be to rape and conquer, "travelling" is for faggots.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only an idiot would have a vacation in Africa. He got what he deserved.
North Africa, East Africa, there are many very nice places to visit and the women are very beautiful.

Malawi though, I do not understand. Why not just go on package tour to Democratic Republic of Congo while you are at it?

Spoonge

Just a Gigabit Drifter
kiwifarms.net
As a kid, I saw the movie Sniper starring Tom Berneger.

In that movie, Tom and a rookie have to go through a river in a tropical country.
He says to the rookie:
"Don't piss or the bugs will swim up your dick".
One of the best pieces of advice from any movie I've ever seen.
I learned that shit from Welcome to the Jungle (The Rundown for Americans).
welcome to the jungle poster.jpg

Dont fucking piss in third world countries, hold you bladder until you back to civilization.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino