Crime Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in hanging deaths of her two children - She lynched her little ones

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

How should this woman be punished?

• Hanging

Votes: 97 53.0%
  • Life in prison

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Let her go! She's a strong independent wahman!

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Have her make feeder videos for Null for the rest of her life

Votes: 59 32.2%

• Total voters

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
You goddamn braindead bitch, a suicidal 8 year old isn't fucking gonna pull a murder suicide out of fear of "going alone", it would be because of something stupid like you took his xbox away. And he'd be more likely to take you out, too (eta instead of his sister), with a shotgun to your face.

Last edited:

Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Fatfuck - Leader of men
kiwifarms.net
Here's to hoping she becomes the first female on this list...it's a long shot though.

https://www.cor.pa.gov/About Us/Initiatives/Documents/Death Penalty/Current Execution list.pdf

POS. The worst women are the most fertile. I don't understand it...
I took a look at that list and holy fuck there are dudes sitting on death row since the 1980's. I mean I get it, appeals can take their time but c'mon thirty or more years.
Longest one: FAHY, Henry P. (AM-5999) Sentence date: 1983/11/02.
Why having the death penalty when you don't execute them? What the actual fuck?

'tism take the wheel

kiwifarms.net
I took a look at that list and holy fuck there are dudes sitting on death row since the 1980's. I mean I get it, appeals can take their time but c'mon thirty or more years.
Longest one: FAHY, Henry P. (AM-5999) Sentence date: 1983/11/02.
Why having the death penalty when you don't execute them? What the actual fuck?
I've watched enough prison docs to know that they drag that shit out for as long as possible.

I think I was more intrigued by the key at the bottom that indicated how many death sentences each one has.
Mr. Banks is going to be one dead mother fucker (12 counts).
https://www.timesleader.com/news/local/676340/35-years-later-mass-murderer-george-banks-remains-on-death-row

We are way off topic now. My bad...

Edit: for 'tism's sake

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Those poor kids. They were probably experienced more than just physical and mental abuse since mom liked to fuck dogs for strangers.
Sick cunt. We should bring back medieval torture devices for people like her.
There's a whole host of medieval devices designed specifically for women like her which unfortunately were probably used unfairly in the past (think Middle Eastern "my wife's a ho on my word alone so I get to kill her") so they're pretty torturous, like the boob ripper.

Also I found out through unsavory means that while human allergy to human semen is rare, cross-species semen allergy is much more common (almost like God's telling you not to fuck animals you degenerates). Women have gone to the ER in anaphylactic shock because they're cumsluts and ride bareback, only to be outed as a dogfucker to every doctor working emergency. So what I'm saying is, her execution should involve getting a fuckton of dog spunk from a breeder and shooting it in her cooter until she gets anaphylaxis and dies, since she loves dog cock so much. It's only fair. I'll take my deviant ratings now. Weird how spellcheck considers "prophylaxis" a proper word but not "anaphylaxis". That's stupid.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm always stunned at the stupidity of these people who do horrific botch job crimes and then think that their google search history won't be given over to the authorities when they're put under investigation. It is literally as easy as running a single check.
This is why I use an untraceable burner phone when I google how to hang my children.

Her smugshot says it all, she doesn't give a shit. Hanging would be too good for her - I say inject her with a paralytic, douse her in honey and throw her in a pig pen.
In the Gulag Archipelago, Solzhenitsyn talks about "physical" and "chemical" avenues of interrogation; the former meaning beating the shit out of someone, the latter something like the very outdated sodium thiopental. These days we can do so much better! We have lots of known anxiogenic drugs like benzodiazepine inverse agonists such as beta carbolines that will have you crawling the walls in sheer terror, and opioid antagonists so that the effects of physical persuasion won't be wasted by endogenous opioid activity! From a purely scientific point of view, I would love to study this shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino