Crime Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in hanging deaths of her two children - She lynched her little ones

How should this woman be punished?

• Hanging

Votes: 97 53.0%
  • Life in prison

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Let her go! She's a strong independent wahman!

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Have her make feeder videos for Null for the rest of her life

Votes: 59 32.2%

• Total voters

KelpieSelkie

murder horse, shifty seal
kiwifarms.net
Her eyes look dead and lifeless in the mugshot, despite the weird smugness of her expression. What a fucking demonic presence this woman is.
I read another article about this same incident and it mentioned CPS had been involved, removed the boy and an older brother but at some point sent them back. Shocker, CPS dropping the ball and returning kids to an abusive environment.
This shit always happens. The kids are given back, and at some point they end up dead. We really need more funding and oversight for CPS, or toss the system in the garbage and create a new administration since in so many cases it totally fails to do anything remotely useful to protect children.

Dat Wrasse

kiwifarms.net
When this first happened, everyone was posting about how tragic it was because suicide blah blah. But in every article they made sure to mention they were still investigating and finding a missing "medium sized black husky mix" was crucial to the case. For weeks everyone kinda just kinda read over that. "The cops said that finding and weighing the dog was an integral part of finding out what happened."

Anytime it came up in conversation I felt like I was losing my goddamn mind because I'd be like "Yeah but what the fuck is up with that dog thing?" and everyone just brushed it off. I'm still not sure why they had to find the dog when they had video evidence of her fucking it or what it's weight has anything to do with anything, but at least it kinda makes more sense now.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
Wrong part of PA. Rest is spot on, though.

I took a look at that list and holy fuck there are dudes sitting on death row since the 1980's. I mean I get it, appeals can take their time but c'mon thirty or more years.
Longest one: FAHY, Henry P. (AM-5999) Sentence date: 1983/11/02.
Why having the death penalty when you don't execute them? What the actual fuck?
Real shitbag, murderraped a 12 year old. Currently has an appeal over his sentence, which was put on hold due to the governor putting the death penalty on hold, too. Appeals are what gets you by, usually.

Jamila

I can tote it, I just need your eggs
kiwifarms.net
When this first happened, everyone was posting about how tragic it was because suicide blah blah. But in every article they made sure to mention they were still investigating and finding a missing "medium sized black husky mix" was crucial to the case. For weeks everyone kinda just kinda read over that. "The cops said that finding and weighing the dog was an integral part of finding out what happened."

Anytime it came up in conversation I felt like I was losing my goddamn mind because I'd be like "Yeah but what the fuck is up with that dog thing?" and everyone just brushed it off. I'm still not sure why they had to find the dog when they had video evidence of her fucking it or what it's weight has anything to do with anything, but at least it kinda makes more sense now.
The armchair detective theory is that she may have killed the dog in a "dry run" of the hanging to make sure the set up worked. The cable that the kids were hanging from was one of those tie out leads for keeping a dog outside, which she bought the day before from Walmart, for dogs up to 250 pounds.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I took a look at that list and holy fuck there are dudes sitting on death row since the 1980's. I mean I get it, appeals can take their time but c'mon thirty or more years.
Longest one: FAHY, Henry P. (AM-5999) Sentence date: 1983/11/02.
Why having the death penalty when you don't execute them? What the actual fuck?
A few years ago, we joined the group of Democrat-let states that were having a conversation, er, putting a moratorium on carrying out any executions because it was racist or something..... and the Governor didn't want to miss out on the hot virtue signaling.

And so far, nobody's remembered to plug it back in.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Fatfuck - Leader of men
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago, we joined the group of Democrat-let states that were having a conversation, er, putting a moratorium on carrying out any executions because it was racist or something..... and the Governor didn't want to miss out on the hot virtue signaling.

Isn't that nullifying a rightful decision made by a court/jury by means outside of the law? How is that even constitutional?

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that nullifying a rightful decision made by a court/jury by means outside of the law? How is that even constitutional?
No, the courts that impose the DP specifically never set a date for the execution, it's always worded as "at a time to be decided by" whatever the governing body says. And said body in this case has said "never", or at least, "not now" which is a completely legal answer.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Her eyes look dead and lifeless in the mugshot, despite the weird smugness of her expression. What a fucking demonic presence this woman is.

This shit always happens. The kids are given back, and at some point they end up dead. We really need more funding and oversight for CPS, or toss the system in the garbage and create a new administration since in so many cases it totally fails to do anything remotely useful to protect children.
I know it sounds fucked up but I really think we should bring back orphanages. I think if they ran it like a boarding school and the kids had mentors and therapists and shit it would work better than the clusterfuck that is foster care (good foster parents are like gold but for every good one there's 4 more doing it for the check). If the parents/relatives aren't complete fucksticks they could come have supervised visitations. Give the kids in the orphanage a monthly check that goes to the facility, all of them, so as not to encourage overdiagnosing and overmedicating them for the tardbux.

I could almost believe that a precocious, bullied, abused 8 year old might Google "how to hang self" and actually do it, but literally everything else about this stinks to high hell. I can't really think of an appropriate insult for the mother because "child-murdering dogfucker" is bad enough and it's just a literal description.

Dat Wrasse

kiwifarms.net
The armchair detective theory is that she may have killed the dog in a "dry run" of the hanging to make sure the set up worked. The cable that the kids were hanging from was one of those tie out leads for keeping a dog outside, which she bought the day before from Walmart, for dogs up to 250 pounds.
Oooooooh. That totally makes sense.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net

Same governor, IIRC, so not yet. Suspending the appeal processes while the moratorium's on is bullshit though. It should go through, then they sit there knowing they're freaking dead the moment a sane governor gets in.

As a legal precept, straight up clemency is way more nullifying, and that's not controversial. Just not carrying out the sentence is far less of a 'change'.

Keep in mind that after Furman, everybody on death row got downgraded to life. That's why Manson never got gassed.

They should treat her just like they treat school shooters by refusing to say her name. We don't want to inspire any copy cat killers to do the same. Shame on the media for allowing this.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Fatfuck - Leader of men
kiwifarms.net
Same governor, IIRC, so not yet. Suspending the appeal processes while the moratorium's on is bullshit though. It should go through, then they sit there knowing they're freaking dead the moment a sane governor gets in.
That's exactly my point, every defendant when centenced or aquitted has a sort of predictability of legal decisions, a moratorium is not a legal body to decide the fate of death row inmates, a court/jury is.
As you said, what will happen when another Governor get elected? Do they get the needle or will they stay in death row for the rest of their lifes?
I did a google search and I found out that as of 2015 only three of Georgia's Counties (Bucks, Monroe and Washington County still impose death sentences. So why a moratorium? Why doesn't the Georgia House of Representatives make a state law abolishing the death sentence?
Because for me it looks like the death sentence is quite unpopular in Georgia and almost nobody is imposing it anyways.
A Moratorium is nothing else than virtue signaling for asspats by the usual suspects.

As a legal precept, straight up clemency is way more nullifying, and that's not controversial. Just not carrying out the sentence is far less of a 'change'.

Keep in mind that after Furman, everybody on death row got downgraded to life. That's why Manson never got gassed.
Furman was decided by the SCOTUS and let to moratoriums in all states about the death penalty until Gregg v Georgia decided that imposing the death penalty is allowed.
That's exactly my point tho, that's the way how it should be done either by state laws abolishing the death penalty or by decision of a court.
Georgia's moratoruim is just virtue signaling bullshit like I already said above.

Sorry for the off topic.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly my point, every defendant when centenced or aquitted has a sort of predictability of legal decisions, a moratorium is not a legal body to decide the fate of death row inmates, a court/jury is.
Determining the fate, yes. When it happens? Not their call, never has been.

A Moratorium is nothing else than virtue signaling for asspats by the usual suspects.
And due to the executive privilege of the Governor's office, it's completely legal to do so. You don't have to like it, but, you can't call it illegal. If the people want the DP enforced, it's on them to elect officials who will see it through. They have the power to completely undo a death sentence through clemency/pardon, and that's not illegal no matter how much you shake your fist at it's defiance of what the people wanted.

I'm as frustrated as the next person about virtue signalling BS, but, know the law before you start calling out this and that is illegal/abuse, it's not.

Is hanging a rainbow flag above the State Capitol an annoying and pointless virtue signal? yes, but it's NOT illegal. And decrying it as such immediately weakens your arguments because you are starting from a point that is factually incorrect.

Back me up!

kiwifarms.net
This came up in a mass shooting thread but does any one have that FBI stat reporting that kids are more likely to die from a parent (espically a mom going through a divorce) then any thing else?

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This came up in a mass shooting thread but does any one have that FBI stat reporting that kids are more likely to die from a parent (espically a mom going through a divorce) then any thing else?
I want to say it’s the father during family breakdown rather than the mother, but it occurs to me I am probably thinking of the UK statistics. I will go see what figures are around

Edit: this is a review of world figures (roughly grouped by continent) for child homicides. Mother is still your most dangerous relative when you are under 12. It’s not as granular as the discussion we were having, but it’s an interesting read and pulls together a lot of data

Last edited:

Back me up!

kiwifarms.net
I want to say it’s the father during family breakdown rather than the mother, but it occurs to me I am probably thinking of the UK statistics. I will go see what figures are around

Edit: this is a review of world figures (roughly grouped by continent) for child homicides. Mother is still your most dangerous relative when you are under 12. It’s not as granular as the discussion we were having, but it’s an interesting read and pulls together a lot of data

Thanks. I remember something like this just focusing on the US and I believe like 2018 so I'll have to do more digging.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino