People learn way too late. -

Smolrolls

We're elbows deep here
kiwifarms.net
I watch a YouTube video about what people learn before it's too late. Yea, I know how bad Reddit is, which is why I'm curious what you farmers have to add. I've seen farmer's who've made choices they regret in life, just as they posted their mistakes in some threads for any farmers to avoid/enlighten them, and to add materials/give relevancy to the threads in question. So for any old fags here, what advice do you want to give to the newfags, the uninitiated and overall youngun's starting out or in a pinch in life; Given how this website is the number one place to get accurate news, unlike mainstream media, like the Kyle Rittenhouse/Kenosha saga, Hunter Biden tapes & the recent 2020 presidential election voter fraud/recounting.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Just because they say they are Christian, or catlick or whatever, doesn't mean that they are.
First off, when someone joins a faith or religion, they don't have 100% perfect knowledge and access to all the various basic and advanced points of what they say they are.
Second, if they are a newb, whatever problems they carried from the outside world they carry into that faith and it might honestly take a long time to overcome this.
Third, you can be in a church, mosque, temple, whatever, and be there 'learning' for 50 years but if they don't study themselves, and if the pastor, cleric, priest, whatever is a loser who doesn't tell them the truth or inspire them to grow, you can have 'baby Christians' who about as samely equipped as the same day they accepted that religion / faith.
And for the Midwest City Pizza Breakdown, "Just because somebody says they are something, doesn't mean they are." Always get a receipt, especially when dealing with someone saying they are of one faith or not, triple necessary for 'Christians' and nine times for catlicks.
Don't trust nobody. Always verify if possible.

The theory that plain / ugly girls, and flat chested girls are more likely to be kind and nice compared to hot chicks is a damnable lie. The flatter the chest, the larger the waistline, the shorter the hair, the uglier the face, the chances of them being meaner than a female junkyard dog with AIDS on its period is reality.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature- and because of it, the greatest in the universe. He learned too late for himself that men have to find their own way, to make their own mistakes. There can't be any gift of perfection from outside ourselves. And when men seek such perfection, they find only death... fire... loss... disillusionment... the end of everything that's gone forward. Men have always sought an end to the toil and misery, but it can't be given, it has to be achieved. There is hope, but it has to come from inside, from Man himself.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sped Xing

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Plenty of animals have feelings. Man is only special because he makes better tools.

2020Suicide

Its an existential Horror
kiwifarms.net
I guess its as simple as listen to your elders and not the media/pop culture.

Its crazy thinking how often i was told something as a kid that ended up being true but i thought was full of shit because some kike said it was.

I think we can all agree, everything the religion right said would happen did, about everything. Hell they undersold us on trannies.

On a personal note, if you arent willing to take that person out somewhere where people see you, you shouldn't be with them. And i dont even mean meeting friends or family. If you cant take the Burger King employees judging you, dont be with them

Reactions: Smolrolls

albert chan

I am a beautiful dark twisted kiwi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We live in a world where people want to change the way on how the world should work for them, yet they never bother to change their own world.

4D0C0A0C-8019-43ED-9B20-16065EA1CEB1.jpeg