People that border being an LOLCow but have yet to cross it? -

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Tana Mongeau. She produced a load of tard cum during that iDubbbz controversy and during her failed "TanaCon" shit. She's just not exceptional often enough to be a cow, I don't think. That, and I think she generally keeps to her own audience/doesn't feed trolls unless they're someone big like iDubbbz.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Tana Mongeau. She produced a load of tard cum during that iDubbbz controversy and during her failed "TanaCon" shit. She's just not exceptional often enough to be a cow, I don't think. That, and I think she generally keeps to her own audience/doesn't feed trolls unless they're someone big like iDubbbz.
Eh she's pretty exceptional, and I get the feeling she has more lulzworthy situations in her future.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
I hear that @Syaoran Li fella is a complete and utter sperg....

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't be halal'd yet.

But seriously, I'd say Tara Strong, Varg Vikernes, Charlie Sheen, Keith Olbermann, and a few others who are technically immune due to the "No Celebrities" rule.

Uwe Boll and Randy Quaid got a pass because their careers were long dead before they got their threads and IIRC, Shia only got in because of how 4chan trolled him and his meltdown that followed.

Amanda Winn-Lee got herself a thread since she was also a has-been (in a niche fandom) and is tied to the Weeb Wars

Although, given that Varg is now mostly known for his YouTube channel and has left music completely, maybe he could be an "Internet Famous" lolcow?

Westboro Baptist Church could also count under a "Community Watch" or at least be included under the thread for general fundies. If I remember correctly, they were kept away from lolcow discussion due to similar reasons as the "No Celebrities" rule but let's face it, their media presence pretty much ended after Fred Phelps died and apparently, they've gone even more batshit since Steve Drain became the de facto leader.

Last edited:

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I'd say Ninja in the near future. He's already extremely cringey and just, in general, an uncomfortable guy to watch, with him being a grown adult with the stability of a child. I assume now that his career is slowly burning down that he'll snap eventually.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino