People that border being an LOLCow but have yet to cross it?

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi are still voice acting but we make fun of their exceptionalism all the time, so the still working thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and no one outside of cartoon autists like Enter know who she is. I bet more people know who fucking Maddox is than her.

Why is there a no celebrities rule? I understand celebs tend to be incredibly exceptional normally so I guess @Null doesn't want people spamming the farms with them, but why can't we give them their own section or something?
So if Monica and Jamie can get threads, why can't Tara get hers moved over to the Lolcow section? She's practically infamous for her shitty online behavior as she is her voice acting like Monica and Jamie. And realistically, I don't know if we should consider Tara a "celebrity" in the traditional sense like Wheaton was. Even if she's still getting work, there's her attitude toward Trump and the bitchfit with Anime Outsiders (which begs the question why her and not someone from Funimation?)

Basil II

A BOMB.
kiwifarms.net
So if Monica and Jamie can get threads, why can't Tara get hers moved over to the Lolcow section? She's practically infamous for her shitty online behavior as she is her voice acting like Monica and Jamie. And realistically, I don't know if we should consider Tara a "celebrity" in the traditional sense like Wheaton was. Even if she's still getting work, there's her attitude toward Trump and the bitchfit with Anime Outsiders (which begs the question why her and not someone from Funimation?)
eh she's pretty exceptional but she's mostly too boring to have a thread.

Done Goofed

kiwifarms.net
eh she's pretty exceptional but she's mostly too boring to have a thread.
That doesnt stop the dobson or moviebob threads from being word for word readings of social media accounts and te exact same two jokes over and over again

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
Caddicarus. Yeah his videos are pretty good but he has a real hateboner for Farrage and can't control his temper on twitter. He's not a lolcow yet by any means, but the potential is certainly there.

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
I would say that Anita Sarkeesian is dangerously close to become a lolcow in the last few years. Her twitter have become more and more unhinged and she try so hard to come into the public spotlight after people stop caring.

Flake452

The Aryan Einstein.
kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say that Anita Sarkeesian is dangerously close to become a lolcow in the last few years. Her twitter have become more and more unhinged and she try so hard to come into the public spotlight after people stop caring.
I agree, she’s getting near her 40s and despite what progressive sites may say I bet they’d prefer a younger woman represent their movement, if only for marketing purposes.

KingFrampt

The Shape
kiwifarms.net
I think John mcafee is one to look out for, maybe not quite lolcow status but his antics are hilarious.

Prime suspect in murder of neighbor in belize, married to a prostitute who attempted to solicit him while he was on the run.

Currently fleeing the US after not paying taxes for years, thinks the CIA is after him for (can't remember the reason) was arrested in the Dominican Republic with a stash of guns, took pics in his jail cell via smuggled in butt phone then freed and now intends on running for both Prime Minister and the President SIMULTANEOUSLY. (despite currently being a criminal in the US)

Pictured: him and who i assume is his beast of a wife
D_2U3KyW4AAIoY3.jpg