People Who Look Funny Megathread - stop staring at meeee

Hamplanet Fitness

Death by ball injection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hugo Alistair Hendrix, formerly Anna Kathleen Hendrix, is a female-to-male troon with he/him or ze/zir pronouns from Pooler, GA. Her Slatonesque figure would be zir most prominent feature were it not for his outlandish makeup. Like many others on Tumblr, Hendrix has substituted rainbow flags and the word "gay" for an actual personality.

apnea.jpg
outgay.jpg

Gluttony should be Hendrix's middle name. The 26-year-old lives with zir father and spends her life e-begging, claiming to be chronically disabled and leveraging his claimed minority status as a "gay trans man" (read: straight woman) so SJWs will buy zir shit. Most of the begging posts involve paying for medication, yet Hendrix often buys... Furbies and merman pins. (The only disability Hendrix has posted about recently is her sleep apnea. Shocker, I know.)

Hendrix says ze's on the autism spectrum and is part of a "system," a group of alternate personalities Dissociative Identity Disorder sufferers have. Her "system" resembles those of 14-year-olds, and given his online activity, I doubt ze's matured past that point.

In addition to claiming ze identifies as all sorts of fictional characters, Hendrix is also an otherkin. No, he didn't grow out of that phase either.

The full list of red flags:

Of course, like any SJW, it's always a "struggle to survive" with Hendrix. Every emotion has to be magnified and broadcast, especially the ones that will generate sympathy. Highly histrionic Hendrix has mastered this.

Archive
selfharm.jpg
donatetogay.jpg

Shortly after begging for money for "meds," Hendrix posted about going out to a restaurant and getting drunk.
applebees.jpg

terfbs.jpg

burden.jpg

burden2.jpg

This is proof Hendrix is a fujoshi. Ze discovered her identity through watching gay characters and totally isn't a straight female who latched onto gay characters a little too hard.
shesafujo.jpg

amount.jpg
uti.jpg

Zir therapist isn't wrong:
givenup.jpg

appealing.jpg
belong.jpg
cut.jpg
fph.jpg
furarmy.jpg
goblincis.jpg
makeup.jpg

I wonder why no cis gay men want to fuck her... big thunkfuls
alienated.jpg
loseweight.jpg

If you don't want to be treated like one, stop acting like one:
8yo.jpg

monster.jpg
dying.jpg

pin.jpg

Laptop GoFundMe / archive
Ko-Fi / archive
gfm.jpg

I'M TRANS PLZ GIB
transa.jpg

hotandgoth.jpg

tumblr_paasq44VKp1qe6aq9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb7dxcglBo1qe6aq9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd7js4Xf6N1qe6aq9o1_500.jpg

Links

Tumblr / archive
Twitter / archive
Facebook / archive
Email: hugo.alistair@gmail.com

Last edited:

J A N D E K

i am One of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many subcultures in the gay community: muscle bears, cubs, otters, wolves, twinks... They have one yet for hambeast trans goths?

ECE481D6-4241-4B81-91B0-2D10F0288273.jpeg

Gorlths?

Tags
None