People Who Look Funny Megathread - stop staring at meeee

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
I can't understand why a Japanese would want to emulate hoodrat culture but at least some of her uploads on Instagram are really funny.

EDIT: Does southern Japan have identity issues or something? IIRC they have a bunch of Christians and assorted Westaboos down there too; not sure if that's related to this at all?

Attachments

Last edited:

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
I can't understand why a Japanese would want to emulate hoodrat culture but at least some of her uploads on Instagram are really funny.

EDIT: Does southern Japan have identity issues or something? IIRC they have a bunch of Christians and assorted Westaboos down there too; not sure if that's related to this at all?
I don’t think it’s a phenomena exclusive to Kyushu/Southern Japan. There are definitely these types in Osaka and Tokyo. But Fukuoka is relatively close to a large US naval base where I think a lot of Mayu’s ACTUALLY black clientele come from.

But I love that old man pic! Never noticed it. What kind of trash do you have to be to get that done at your age?!?

Last edited:

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
Someone please tell me the “Obama Special” is an actual Roscoe’s dish because Obama ate there once or some shit and not something Mayuko made up.

Also losing it at the picture of her beaming in front of the gigantic EBT sign. For anyone that has not checked out her Instagram, I highly recommend you do so; she’s got some amazing videos on there of her and her friends screaming in Japanese at Mexicans.

Attachments

Guts

The Blacked Swordsman
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think it’s a phenomena exclusive to Kyushu/Southern Japan. There are definitely these types in Osaka and Tokyo. But Fukuoka is relatively close to a large US navel base where I think a lot of Mayu’s ACTUALLY black clientele come from.

But I love that old man pic! Never noticed it. What kind of trash do you have to be to get that done at your age?‽
Honestly this just seems like yang to the yin that is galko in Japan. Can’t wait for おしえて!ニガーゃん !

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
:story: This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while: 36160917_256347485139611_5257326895594209280_n.jpg

I can't believe I missed out on what must have been a truly magical experience. That one jap rapper looks like one of the Kims from Best Korea. Tho I have to say, an ass like this japanime.PNG is a great dishonor to any niggerboo.
Holy Christ when Woke Twitter gets wind of this heads are going to SPIN 15624832_371908019828921_1081029202385305600_n.jpg
:story: She's even a single mother! Such dedication to her craft. amazing.PNG Note the baby doesn't appear to be mixed. She may be a hoodrattata but everyone has limits.

ninja.PNG No words. We have reached peaked irony.

thosesocks.PNG HARDCORE G SHIT

YES THERES ACTUALLY VIDEO OF JAP RAP

Last edited:

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster cat around
kiwifarms.net
:story::story:

Holy shito! And I thought Ive seen them all.

Its like looking at a group of people and thinking to yourself, "well im going to emulate all the bad and offensive stereotypes things for this group!"

I wonder whose her favorite music artist? Probably Beyonce or Kanye?

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that only the finest of the gangsta rap for her
View attachment 615539
Though she kinda ruins her street cred with some of her tattoo's:View attachment 615540
Yeah she's really fucking up the whole image with the My Little Pony tattoo. If she had done her research properly she'd know that black women like the Tasmanian Devil for their cartoon tats.

I mean, this is pretty embarrassing to see as an American who unfortunately has to experience the real thing but it's not hurting anybody. It's at least as embarrassing when Americans dress up like characters from Japanese cartoons and video games but just as harmless IMO.

Last edited:

skeng

I failed 2nd grade ion give a fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she's really fucking up the whole image with the My Little Pony tattoo. If she had done her research properly she'd know that black women like the Tasmanian Devil for their cartoon tats.
i mean naw at least its that old gen art style. thatd be a bit more likely to get a pass from anyone who might have grown up with it.

also
>"Life Of Niggaz Vol. 4"
im so dead

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
i mean naw at least its that old gen art style. thatd be a bit more likely to get a pass from anyone who might have grown up with it.
Ja ja when I first saw it I thought it was some Lisa Frank shit since I'm more used to usual brony riff raff in animal control

Bonus shitpost: Its really hard to believe the complete lack of ass on display here. Weeabo's take note! Japan is NOT an magical wonderland! Also lmao at the chunky nip with the pajama pants
13355414_143401119399189_1077944876_n.jpg
13329049_140978202979698_495504107_n.jpg

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
Ja ja when I first saw it I thought it was some Lisa Frank shit since I'm more used to usual brony riff raff in animal control

Bonus shitpost: Its really hard to believe the complete lack of ass on display here. Weeabo's take note! Japan is NOT an magical wonderland! Also lmao at the chunky nip with the pajama pants
View attachment 615551
View attachment 615552
I’m reveling in how much you’re liking her! I knew her lolcowness needed to be shared with the world so I’m glad you’re doing some digging!

Speaking of digging, I dug back to 2013 and found her Dig’em jacket.

Attachments

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being the original style does help, definitely, but it's still not something you would see on a black woman. I'd expect to see a pony ankle tattoo on a late 20s early 30s goth type. If she really wanted to larp as a black broad, she would need a Taz tattoo right above one of her breasts and also possibly some memorial tattoo for a dead relative with the persons face, DOB and the date they died with a phrase like "forever blessed in this life" written in calligraphy right underneath.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Jacob Tobia is a gay man who knows he's so much more special than all the other gay men and trannies, so much that he had to create a new identity for himself. The media lapped up his shit, and he (or, as he would have it, 'they') is now a character (archive) in She-Ra.

faggot.jpg
Like millions of gay men before him, Jacob loves wearing women's clothes. In 2012, aged 21, Jacob, then studying at Duke ran across the Brooklyn Bridge (archive) in regular clothes, but wearing high heels. He did this 'for LGBT youth', and said he came out as gay aged 16.

faggot2.jpg
By 2014, Jacob's narcissism had grown and he was not content with just wearing high heels, but declared (archive) that it was his human right to dress like a clown to work, and that not accepting this was "racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, classist, imperialist". His claims that he was worried about his dress being perceived 'unprofessional' were obvious lies, since Jacob has spent his entire life grifting for LGBT $, and this, his first paid job, was for Out Leadership, who take your money to be told to hire a bunch more people like Jacob, so the chance of being declared unprofessional for looking ridiculous was less than zero. (Jacob's second job was at the Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice, because nobody cares more about justice for lesbians than men who have sex with men.)

1592170174808.png
Despite glossing over the false dilemma that dressing like a dickhead somehow threatened his employment at Grifters Inc., Jacob spammed (archive) his article to everyone he could think of (Buzzfeed, Upworthy, Ellen, EvrydayFeminism, MTV, and many others). This strategy proved effective, as the media loves a good freak show, and Jacob soon found himself the subject (archive) of 'MTV True Life: I'm Genderqueer', and EveryDayFeminism allowed him to narc (archive) two articles in 2014/15, because nothing says 'feminism' like a gay man.

Although Jacob is a hulking white man, he is white-fluid, which means when he's insulting (archive) his parents for not assuming he's been murdered by cops, that they are white:

1592170774673.png
But when he's reminding us how interesting he is, he prefers to claim (archive) he is Arab.
1592170691990.png
1592171560429.png
And he won't hesitate to reiterate (archive) that 'white men are the devil', which is fine because he's not a man. He's also not a woman, except the word woman has to include him (archive), even if he doesn't identify as one. He may also identify (archive)as a 'person of color'.

Like most men, Jacob has a lot of body hair. He wrote a letter to himself (archive) to remind himself that this doesn't make him any less feminine.

1592220407585.png

No, this body hair was not because Jacob has a dick and balls producing testosterone and DHT which caused his body hair to grow during male puberty. No, Jacob's hairiness is actually a proud symbol of being an Arab woman.

1592221877088.png

Jacob has written (archive) many more times (archive) how stunning and brave (archive) it is for a man to have hairy legs and chest. Jacob expanded on his feminist thought in well-known intersectional feminist journal Playboy magazine, where he complained that, unlike women and hot twinks, when Jacob gyrated on the bar at Duke, nobody wanted to fuck him. This is proof of generalized trannyphobia, and that having any kind of preference about whom you fuck is inherently racist/sexist/everything-phobic.

When my friends who were women or gay men danced on the bar, they’d get a lot more bang for their buck (literally) than I did. When they danced, people were watching. Upon their dismount from the bar, they’d get approached by potential partners, fielding propositions and advances left and right. Fast forward ten minutes, and half of them were grinding up on a partner, mid-DFMO (dance floor make-out). Fast forward an hour, and they’d be leaving together to hook up.
While my savvy dance moves and expert gyrations were appreciated by my classmates on a performative level, they never seemed to lead to anything. Unlike my peers, when I dismounted the bar, I rarely had the opportunity to mount anything else. Instead of attracting potential hook-ups, I only seemed to attract drunken cries of “YES QUEEN!” and “YOU BETTER WERK!”

And trans people aren’t the only ones. People of size, people of color, people with disabilities, we all experience these forms of sexual hypervisibility and invisibility. We’ve all felt sexually invisible in a bar at the same time as we’ve been told that people like us are sexual freaks. We’ve all been simultaneously fetishized and sexually erased. We’ve all been ignored or denied equivalent sexual appreciation and agency while we dance on the bar next to our skinnier, whiter, cis-er, more able-bodied counterparts.
This convinced Jacob that we need 'a new feminism', where you sexually assault people, but only when the context is right. Hot chick bending over to pick up a particularly phallic cucumber or root vegetable? Jacob says it's ok to grab her by the pussy:

In my academic and feminist training, I’ve been told over and over again that sexual objectification is bad.
My feminist training taught me that sexual objectification is categorically undesirable, categorically patriarchal. Therefore, we must fight against sexual objectification in any form and create a world where no one is sexually objectified again.
Yet, here’s the rub: if sexual objectification is so categorically awful, then why do I want it so badly?
The idea that being seen as a “sex object”–at any time, ever–is universally a bad thing is too simple, like many tenets of straightforward, non-intersectional feminism.
I want to be objectified in certain circumstances and in certain places. I want to be objectified at a gala when I’ve spent five hours on my makeup and weeks picking out the perfect dress. I want to be objectified when you’re looking at my picture on Tinder. I want to be objectified at a friend’s intimate cocktail party, when I’m lounging on the couch with my legs intentionally positioned just so. I want to be objectified in a nightclub when I’m dancing on the bar, and I want you to continue to objectify me when I’m back on the dancefloor. I’m even okay being objectified in the grocery store (but only when there’s comedic value, like when I’m shopping for bananas or cucumbers or vegan sausages or something).
In a feminist future, we stop saying that all objectification is categorically bad. In a feminist future, all trans people, people of size, people of color, and people with different abilities have the chance to get the types (if any) of objectification that we crave. In a feminist future, we each have the chance to own the types of objectification (if any) that we like and the types of objectification that we’d rather do without.
Jacob wrote a letter to parents of children staring at him for dressing like a freak in the pool in Orlando that they must not teach them 'not to stare'.

Jacob has told us that he's involuntarily celibate on numerous occasions, not just in Playboy, but also in Them (archive) and Vice (archive). This Medium blog (archive) skewers Jacob as a 'nice guy' who writes about the 'femmezone' (the 'friendzone' for non-binary incels), and while he will have sex with literally anyone, he says 'even bisexual and pansexual' men won't fuck him - and they should have super low standards, right?

It's not just cock that Jacob complains about not getting - when his Ikea delivery didn't turn up on time, he blamed transphobia (archive).

1592225356556.png
When someone called him out for being a massive fucking narcissist, he said 'only joking' - but not really, because being an alphabet lady makes everyday annoyances more serious (archive) for him than anyone else.
1592232721892.png

Because we live in a post-truth world, Jacob outright lies for a living. He'll tell you (archive) that a black tranny with a long criminal record (archive) killed by another black man in a robbery (archive) was killed because JK Rowling said that women menstruate, and that this makes Rowling personally responsible for the murder.
1592233076039.png
He'll tell you (archive) that a violent black tranny who bit a taxi driver, assaulted a fellow inmate, and then attacked the all-female staff, was 'killed in solitary', not the reality which is that he died of an epileptic fit in his cell with no contact from the guards at all.

And because we live in that post-truth world, Jacob can openly incite violence (archive) against the police and that's completely fine, because Jacob knows that if we only abolished the police and eliminated the TERFs, then black men would just stop killing each other, just like that.

1592225690625.png
1592233439923.png

And Jacob might even get laid! Till that happens, Jacob will still get his op-eds in the New York Times (archive), Time Magazine (archive) and his citations in the Washington Post (archive), and all the rest of his shit, which is said to include a forthcoming Showtime dramatisation (archive) of his Penguin book 'Sissy - Why I am such an annoying faggot'.

Amusing photo gallery from his Instagram
1592219666554.png

1592219869821.png

1592220166349.png

1592222295603.png

Links

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacobtobia (http://archive.fo/7lIN3)
https://twitter.com/JacobTobia (http://archive.fo/eVjua)
https://jacobtobia.com/ (http://archive.fo/j8CxD)
https://jacobtobia.tumblr.com/ (http://archive.fo/Yv4b0)
https://www.facebook.com/JacobTobia/ (http://archive.fo/WAB9F)

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
You know things are bad when even Bill Clinton doesn't want to fuck you. I remember hearing years ago (read that as this is total unsubstantiated gossip) that he ended up in bed with Sarah Smith, daughter of British politician John Smith, half an hour after introducing himself to her with the line "I'm sorry to hear about the death of your father."

Tags
None