People Who Use Suicide for Propaganda - A List of Ghouls Exploiting + Lying About Chloe Sagal's Death

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Inspired by @Null's thread last month about people who danced on John "TotalBiscuit" Bain's grave. Post screencaps, thread links, and doxes of everybody blaming us for her (Chloe Sagal's) death, silencing the real reason this tragedy happened.

Samina Ambreen Salahuddin / Sam Ambreen
another.png

Sam Salahuddin is a shut-in British woman of Pakistani descent and an ex-Muslim apostate. She originally had a thread in 2016, but doxed an blackmailed the person who made it to get it taken down. She is a malicious, chronic liar with a severe drug dependency who is currently running another slander campaign against users of this site for laughing at her batshit insane tweets and poor hygiene.

Jonathan C. Holiday / Victoria Valimir / Toren Wilder / TransEthics
tw.PNG

Jon Holiday is a serial scammer who leeches off of mentally handicapped people and their families for free housing and food. He is currently living with long-term lolcow ADF/Ahuviya Harel in an apartment in Portland, Oregon. He begs people for money to get drunk off of vodka and is one of the only people to make KF feel sorry for ADF. He frequently defends pedophiles for the sole fact they ideologically agree with him.

Christopher McGee / ClawShrimpy / Rose / GunGayOnline
all about me.PNG

Chris McGee is a 30-something year old man who looks like a blobfish pretends to be a nonbinary innocent uwu shota boy online. He's the definition of a manchild and has a lot of mental illness in his own right. With that being said he frequently loses support from those around him for his grating, self-defeatist personality and bad habits of harassing youtubers and using other peoples deaths to draw attention to himself.

r/GamerGhazi
it was harassment.PNG

r/GamerGhazi is an anti-GamerGate pro-SJW subreddit who really hates us. Many of them believe that we literally killed over 9000 trannies via cyberbullying. Mods of this sub consist of like 3 known lolcows with threads, and they will ban anyone for the slightest dissent. The rest of the poster that aren't the mod team are even worse though, and can't tell fact from fiction.

Alex Leal / Desertfox899 / binaryvixen899
respect.png

Under the guise of being "respectful" Alex Leal is doing the same thing as the rest of them. Alex Leal is a furry who recently graduated University of Washington and has spent years trying to get "gamergate" related websites taken down for "cyberbullying and harassment". They lie about the intent of lolcow forums all the time in order to look like more of a victim for revealing embarrassing details about themselves and picking fights with random people online on a constant basis. Such as having a diaper fetish.

Jake Alley / Violet Hargrave / Googleshng / SecretGamerGrrl
kiwifarms ree.png

Jacob Alley is a fat gnome who lives in his mother's basement and pretends to be a trans woman. He thinks of himself as a game designer, activist and Journalist. The one tabletop game he did design was a flop, and ever since GamerGate he's been stalking Zoe Quinn to try and get her to be his mommy/senpai. He frequently spews gibberish conspiracy theories (affectionately named "googleshngs" after one of his internet aliases) about how GamerGate Tankkie TERF Nazi Incel rapists are out to murder him.

Terra "Buffalo Bill" Jones / Richard Jones / Fire Cures Bigots / Terra Torment
immolation.png

Terra Jones is a loony troon and former teacher who is well renowned here and on the SomethingAwful Forums for being a depressing attention whore. Sometimes he comes close to self-awareness but throws it all away to stew in his pity parties. Looks like a melting garbage bag.

Rebecca "Bex" Gerber / ArchivistBecks / RemembrancerMX
this website.png

Rebecca Hernandez-Gerber was born to a teenaged drug addict and adopted by a lovely Cuban couple. She pretends to be: a trans man, nonbinary, Jewish, Cuban/"Latinx", and a victim of "GamerGate harassment". In reality she is a grifter who pretended she had cancer in order to get money to go to Disneyland theme parks, all while being horrendously abusive to anybody who doesn't bend to her whims.

There's more, but this is everyone with a thread that I've seen doing this.

Attachments

Last edited:

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chloe explicitly stated her reasoning for her suicide. None of them referenced anything about online harassment. I don't care about people disliking the site or anything ridiculous like that, what I find disgusting is they're twisting her suicide to further their butthurt agenda.

Chloe wanted her death to mean something, for people to take a look at the mental health system and homelessness and do something about it (or so she said, i have doubts she was genuine). They're putting all of that on the back burner to autisticly screech about cyberbullying. Yeah, seems like these people cared about her a whole fucking lot.

Great idea for a thread, it's needed.

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KiwiFarms did nothing wrong here. This site is not responsible for this. She did it of her own free will in an effort to make a statement. It's been made apparent (to my knowledge) that this website had fuck-all to do with this. Nobody here encouraged her to do this. Nobody here is responsible for her suicide because there's no link. She did it in a protest of her own volition. Even the that's debatable, considering how one could say how her mental illness really pushed her over the edge because she wasn't willing or able to receive the help she desperately needed. If you say otherwise, you're full of shit and less than dirt for how you're using someone's slow and painful suicide for your own bullshit agenda with minimal evidence. Die in terror you sociopathic wastes of skin.

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
Chloe explicitly stated her reasoning for her suicide. None of them referenced anything about online harassment. I don't care about people disliking the site or anything ridiculous like that, what I find disgusting is they're twisting her suicide to further their butthurt agenda.

Chloe wanted her death to mean something, for people to take a look at the mental health system and homelessness and do something about it (or so she said, i have doubts she was genuine). They're putting all of that on the back burner to autisticly screech about cyberbullying. Yeah, seems like these people cared about her a whole fucking lot.

Great idea for a thread, it's needed.
Why tell the truth when saying a bunch of autistic boogeymen did it gets people outraged and want them to spread your garbage even more then they already do?

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Feline Darkmage as much as I love the idea of this thread, I feel you didn't go in hard enough with the OP, Clawshrimpy has creepy fanfiction out there and an autistic fixation on harassing Hbomberguy. Jake Alley's picture needs to be in the OP too plus his attempts to fuck with the livelihoods of people he harassed, not to mention examples of Alex Leal's own dumbassery. Rebecca Hernandez recently got berated by her own hairdresser on Twitter. I'll try to dig those up for you to add to this OP. Because whoever gets curious enough about those to venture to these parts needs to see those assholes for who they really are.

I actually anticipated this:
Fire already did and I fully expect the others to follow.

To them, suicide victims are just ammunition to use against us because we archive their lies, dumbassery and sins.
Furthermore, I find it peculiar that such downtrodden victims of harassment won't talk about their personal harassment by us the fact that their bullshit is also fully documented here, it's almost as if they don't want people to know why they're blaming Chloe's death on us.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Matthew M. Myers / M_M_Myers
evil.png

Matt Myers is the central meme of the hashtag #MyersTwitter. He is a proven sociopath and hypocrite who will use any ammo he can to tear down perceived enemies. He is perhaps best known for his failed "Zach Attack" doxing attempt on pro-GG twitter personality Mombot. Matt came out as a "queer furry" after getting #MeToo'd by a woman who revealed that he's sexually harassed her and other women on twitter.

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
Haw haw, I like how these tweets tell you very little about who Sagal was, and yet they say so much about its authors.

Shrimpy can't help but to bitch day to day "harrasment" into the tweet because he's a self absorbed asshole. I guess he at least didn't pin in on hbomberguy.

Jake has tie this shit to GG and Cheong somehow, because they are the ultimate evil of his fanatical religious world view where he's the intersexed tranny Messiah. He also has to type thrice as much as everyone else despite not having anything of substance to say.

I'm surprised Phil's Ogre buddy could write something (relatively) nuanced, even if he used it as a chance to blame KF. It must be one of his rare moments of sobriety.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how people have to project and place blame on some giant entity rather than admit that "oh hey, maybe I'm just ill informed". No, instead they just basically ignore all the hard, cold facts that we constantly, without delay, present to the rest of the world and feed their own bullshit and using someone's tragic death in order to create some autistic vendetta.

You genuinely want to know who the assholes are in this situation? It's seriously just these twitter posters: all they are doing is feeding their own ego and abusing someone's death in order to achieve some sort of personal fame and standing while hiding how truly awful they are in real life.

That, honestly, is absolutely sickening.

Whether or not you agree, the truth still stands: we just relate the cold hard facts, and the twitter posters are simply those that can't accept the reality that they are the bad guys who manipulate others, while we are simply the commentators and observers of their egotistical idiocy.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
I'd like, just once, to see these twats have the self-awareness to recognize that they're worse than anyone here and actually address it honestly. We, for the most part, don't care about the suicide. They not only don't care, they're actually taking advantage of it to advance their own victimhood and attempt to silence anything that threatens the safe space and hurts their feefees.

I hope none of the people reeeing about this commit suicide. They're such horrid people and so miserable with their lives that they deserve to live out every soul-crushing second. And we'll all be there to laugh about it.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KiwiFarms documents -- not implements -- the insanity that is people melting down in the public. Similar to how news.google.com aggregates the news. Stop saying KiwiFarms "urges" and/or "causes" suicides. It doesn't. The echo chamber of non-help and poverty (known as Trooning Out) is what sparks the fire.

These fucking people I swear to god.