People Who Use Suicide for Propaganda - A List of Ghouls Exploiting + Lying About Chloe Sagal's Death

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
Does all this people know that Chloe would screech at them for no reason at all? hell we are talking about the person that had a open war against Brianna Wu, she would not care if you wanted to help or no, he was that crazy

At least he is in the big bon fire in tranny heaven

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With it being Pride month and all, it would have taken very little effort for these harpies to turn Chloe's death into something meaningful. They probably could have funded a shelter for trans women with mental illness within a week if they'd put the same amount of energy into that concrete goal as they've put into reeeeing about us.

Of course few of them knew Chloe well enough to know what was important to her, and even fewer would put time and energy into creating something which won't benefit them personally.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is off-topic but this reminds me of Jo Cox's death being exploited by the 'Vote Remain' campaign to blame the ones who voted to leave the EU (during brexit).
Eh, it was exploited yes but her death was explicitly linked to the whole brexit tensions. The guy didn’t like her because she was campaigning for remain, if I remember correctly.

Kiwi’s didn’t go out of their way to make Chloe kill herself. That bloke went and shot her in the street. It shouldn’t have been used as ammo for either side’s campaign but it did shine a light on a v big issue with the whole process- misinformation from both sides being one. But i’m p certain he was quoted to be shouting some bullshit about taking our country back or something- something we didn’t do in comparison (no one was like yeah one more trans dead for the cause).

Obviously his views don’t represent the whole of the leave voters or the veiws of Jo reflect the remain voters, so it was harder to link his actions to the leave side. People used it instead to say hey, the campaigns are giving genuinely shitty people ammo to use to say brexit will save us from the truck of peace.

Chloe meanwhile killed herself for mental health reasons and people are using it to take jabs at us, when her death had nothing to do with us. If they said “mental health care here is killing trans folk and no one cares!!!” then I would agree with you, but they chose to jump off the deep end and blame it all on us lol.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah. we're telling her """friends""" who are using her suicide to bitch about keewee farmz to go fuck themselves. We're the terrible people, huh.

You can tell how little these people actually gave a fuck about chloe. In all these tweets, they dedicate one sentence to chloe essentially beating around the bush about how they collectively stopped talking to her and never bothered checking in with her (even if they had a legitimate reason to do so, they're still pretending they were besties now that she's dead), and then they go on for 5 paragraphs about how the meanie kweeferms did it.
Seriously. Anyone who actually knew Chloe outright admits they haven’t spoken to her in months (if not years). It's pretty fucking telling that all of Chloe's "close friends" weren't around in the days/months leading up to her death.

I don't blame anyone for distancing themselves from a mentally ill person, especially if they lash out as much as Chloe did, but don't fucking act like their bff after they kill themselves. I would have so much more respect for Chloe's "friends" if they were upfront and said something like "I drifted away from Chloe and regret it now" or "I wasn't there for her when she needed me" or "I wish I had done more." Instead they're all desperate to blame Papaya Ranch, as if we're the ones who made her homeless and made her feel like life wasn't worth living. Whatever helps them sleep at night, I guess.

F

FI 665

kiwifarms.net
Even in death no one who claims so openly on Twitter to care about her fucking listens to her.
upload_2018-6-23_17-45-57.png

no, they didn't listen to her in life, and they'll just use her death to further whatever narrative needs pushing from whichever angle, which is very sad. Sure rudeposting on KF can be tasteless, but imo, feelings are hard to do and also for children. I'm glad to see there's been some p. decent people here

...does @FuckYou count as a cis victim?

Ichimaru Gin

kiwifarms.net
Boy, look at all the dear friends of Chloe who cared so much for her they didn't even remember she existed until she lit herself on fire.

Remember that last GoFundme she posted and how it stood at a big fat zero for like two weeks before she died? I gotta' wonder what this sudden mountain of friends were contributing to on Patreon while that was happening.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 480333
no, they didn't listen to her in life, and they'll just use her death to further whatever narrative needs pushing from whichever angle, which is very sad. Sure rudeposting on KF can be tasteless, but imo, feelings are hard to do and also for children. I'm glad to see there's been some p. decent people here

Bex is a craven opportunist and stupid to boot.

One of the suicides blamed on KF is that of Julie Terryberry ,who was decidedly cis-gendered and in all life behavior appeared heterosexual. However, when one peers past the accusations of KIWI BULLIED HER TO DEATH, one finds that her boyfriend, who was in the process of transitioning to a trans woman, beat her, sexual abused her, stole her savings and kept breaking up and then getting back with her until he pushed her too far and she killed herself. He routinely choked her while having violent sex with her, and she killed herself by choking out with a belt around her neck. Her family in their self-serving eulogy mentioned obliquely the impact their neglect and emotional abuse had on her - they never once mentioned bullying, nor did the adopted grandmother who found her body.

A cis-gendered, heterosexual girl should by all rights be among the victims shitheels like Rebecca Gerber place at the Kiwi doorstep but you won't see her mention Julie's name, not until it suits her. Julie was pushed into suicide by an uncaring family and a grotesque and abusive trans woman. Had she been a trans woman killed by a grotesque and abusive cis-gendered male Rebecca would never shut up about her being prime among our purported victims.

Chloe was an abusive trans woman herself. Brianna Wu and Zinnia were terrified of her. Rani had a restraining order against her. She routinely got evicted from housing for her behavior, refused most psych help, and one of her last interactions with her roommates involved her threatening them with a machete. Chloe evidently had a calmer, creative, charming side, too, but in their rush to create a victim narrative these jackals and hyenas are erasing who Chloe was, how she impacted the trans community, and how complex her life was. Even those who feared her now put forth the victim of KF narrative. If there was anything to turn a genuine leftist woman into a TERF, surely this disgusting episode qualifies.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 480515
“another trans woman to suicide fucking yesterday.”

I guess they’re trollshielding CWC now but also unable to distinguish dates.
A little funny how they also can't see the behavior Chris was doing as wrong. Chris was kissing people without consent and threw a fit when he was rightfully kicked out after numerous warnings to not do that. For these people if a cis man did this, they'd be flipping shit.

Interesting how they can change a narrative so much to validate themselves.

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
They can't even be bothered to look in the mirror for ten seconds and reflect on their own disgusting behavior. If there's an afterlife, she's cursing them in it and definitely at least one of their troon asses is getting haunted.
The whole thing is awful. She killed herself and all these assholes are doing is blaming KF to promote their agenda. Not only is using someone's death to promote a agenda sickening, hiding the reason why they committed suicide is sickening.

With that said, I'm sure she'll be haunting these fucking troons. I know I would.

A little funny how they also can't see the behavior Chris was doing as wrong. Chris was kissing people without consent and threw a fit when he was rightfully kicked out after numerous warnings to not do that. For these people if a cis man did this, they'd be flipping shit.

Interesting how they can change a narrative so much to validate themselves.
Well, that is one of the things SJWs and the LGBTQIASOMEOTHERHORSESHIT community is best at. They're hypocrites who twist everything to make themselves the victims and promote their agenda.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 480333

There's Julie Terryberry, and there was some other lady in Beauty Parlour who died during the 2017 outage. But none of those same people would care because they weren't transgender.

• Feels
Reactions: BhertMern