People Who Use Suicide for Propaganda - A List of Ghouls Exploiting + Lying About Chloe Sagal's Death

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am just really confused. We aren’t that bad for the most part all we do is document people doing dumb shit. We purposefully DONT engage so they keep doing dumb shit.

@Null DreamHost didn’t du nuffen and we just Humble T-Shirt merchants and shittttz.
Idk about you but my lolcow enjoyment starts and ends with the farms. I might look up some shit here and there and post it but I don’t have a twitter account nor the time to track cows down and “harass”them.

I enjoy laughing at them and that’s about it.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nora Reeeeeed’s cpap machine wants to commit suicide but it doesn’t have a thread here. Maybe we should get on that since we’re clearly at fault for every bad thing that happens to shitty people.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I convinced @Ron Paul 2024 that injecting methamphetamine was perfectly safe and not even as addictive as popping the occasional oxy. He disappeared for like a month, came back to tell me "holy shit dyn you were right meth is amazing", disappeared for another five months, came back to announce he just robbed his dealer and is on the run, and now nobody's seen him for two years.

I think that counts.
I mean that's doing him a favor tbh

• Agree
Reactions: Jaiman

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"alt-right memes"

also, comparing Stormfront/Daily Storm with Kiwi Farms is one of the dumbest things that these sacks of lard with skirts ever said.
We aren't promoting hate speech, suicide, racism and mass murder (if you don't consider the shitposts, but still), we are only DOCUMENTING what retarded people say in PUBLIC. This isn't breaking ANY law, why it is so dificult to wrap your misshapen-hormone-fueled heads around this simply concept?
It's sad that we have so many dumb people alive, holy shit.

UptownRuckus

My Kiwishirt came! I feel retarted
kiwifarms.net
"alt-right memes"

also, comparing Stormfront/Daily Storm with Kiwi Farms is one of the dumbest things that these sacks of lard with skirts ever said.
We aren't promoting hate speech, suicide, racism and mass murder (if you don't consider the shitposts, but still), we are only DOCUMENTING what retarded people say in PUBLIC. This isn't breaking ANY law, why it is so dificult to wrap your misshapen-hormone-fueled heads around this simply concept?

They gotta yell at someone to feel like a victim.

But in all seriousness I think they are more upset that we are archiving thier mistakes, their "oops" moments and keeping them up in the world. It's the glorious poison of the internet. Nothing you post is sacred or secret. You post it? Better be ready to share it with everyone.
If everyone learned that, the site might not be here...or at the very least it would be diminished to the point of nothing.
Besides the shitpost, nobody really wants harm on others here.

These poor people are delusional to think they can blame us.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"alt-right memes"

As a social species, humans revel in gossip.

Any logical perspective would point out how damaging gossip is to our loftier principles (rule of law, right to confront your accuser, facts == important, rumors are bullshit, etc). But despite all that, humans just love to titter away.

There'll always be a market for sites like kiwifarms. Kiwifarms' rules and principles (mostly how we're skeptical of unverified info) just make it way more effective than the competition.

People don't give a shit about ED because a third (or two) of any ED page is obviously made up. No one gives a shit about having an ED page because it's obviously bullshit and the lolcows can hide the legit dirt on them among the made up bullshit. "tee hee, they said I was trans? lol I'm obviously a natal girl" - an insane dogfucker

But kf? What kf says is substantially more reliable than ED. That causes people to lose their shit.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I love how Reed claims there was nothing on the site in reaction to the school shooter who happened to have an account here. When in reality we were mocking the ever loving shit out of how much of a failure he was in trying to murder an entire school...because he got stopped by a fucking couch.

Hell, one of the T-shirts being sold right now continues us mocking him with that heroic couch in front of a door.

They gotta yell at someone to feel like a victim.

But in all seriousness I think they are more upset that we are archiving thier mistakes, their "oops" moments and keeping them up in the world. It's the glorious poison of the internet. Nothing you post is sacred or secret. You psot it? Better be ready to share it with everyone.
If everyone learned that, the site might not be here...or at the very least it would be diminished to the point of nothing.
Besides the shitpost, nobody really wants harm on others here.

These poor people are delusional to think they can blame us.
That is pretty much the crux of why they hate this site. It goes right to the reason why many people ended up trooning out - the very idea that you can proclaim to be an opposite gender with a whole new identity (without changing one iota of who you are) and that somehow white-washes your ENTIRE history. They believe they shouldn't be held accountable as a result.

But an archive of their actions proving how hypocritical and sociopathic they are? We're so far from the beginning of the troon craze now that simply "deadnaming" these people isn't enough for them to handwave their bullshit away. Troons and SJWs alike (when not one and the same) virtue signal hard to try and get people to not look closer into their personal histories and find they are guilty of the things they preach are bad, etc. and sites like the Farms make it harder or outright impossible to hide notable bad behavior.

Just look at what probably was one of the key factors in making Kiwi Farms such a boogeyman in these communities - it was just another thread being made when Vade was first brought to our attention, but quickly attracted folks from other communities and rapidly an archive of logged activity of what a scumbag Vade was formed. One of the most terrifying influential personalities was reduced to a laughing stock and when Vade tried to send in cronies like the Farms was just another discussion board that could easily be turned against her enemies, instead that effort flat out failed and in truth Vade never really recovered from actually being rebuffed like that. The two times she personally came to the forums ended even more disasterously, getting caught in contradictions, lies, and otherwise unable to ever take control of the discussion when simple questions kept getting asked, and pretty much that ended Vade holding frightening power in any kind of online community.

We'd taken down a big player with nothing more than the fact Vade couldn't keep her lies straight when confronted directly. That scares the shit out of these people, because they see what a pathetic attention whore Vade is these days and they fear the Farms could come after any of them next. So they want to use whatever they can to destroy us.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing the Rat Kings and their minions trying desperately to find anything to blame KF is hilarious. Suicide? Racism? Hate speech? Put it all on our backs, because it's easier to say "bawww KF just documented all my shittery online and now I can't Delete Fucking Everything™ and act like I Dindu Nuffin™ and pretend all my misery is because of Evil Nazis™"

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
Reddit's /r/Portland has a thread on this. A bit more nuanced than I would have thought, considering it was Reddit + Portland. There's even a few posts noting that Twitter and Facebook probably took down Chloe's posts, not evil,conservative, alt-right trolls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comments/8tc144/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in_portland_park/
http://archive.md/867yV

But, lots like this too:

reddit01.PNG

I can't be bothered to cap any more. Pretty much a repeat of the stuff off Twitter and elsewhere that's already popped up here.

edit: This is off-topic but it made me laugh. 4Chan is this gal's go to place for taking about make up, cooking and animals.

reddit02.PNG

Last edited:

Stock Image Photographer

All my homies hate human rights
kiwifarms.net
Reddit's /r/Portland has a thread on this. A bit more nuanced than I would have thought, considering it was Reddit + Portland. There's even a few posts noting that Twitter and Facebook probably took down Chloe's posts, not evil,conservative, alt-right trolls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comments/8tc144/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in_portland_park/
http://archive.md/867yV

But, lots like this too:

View attachment 481062

I can't be bothered to cap any more. Pretty much a repeat of the stuff off Twitter and elsewhere that's already popped up here.
I found a couple interesting posts in there, but like you said it's a lot more of the same. Here's someone blaming this on GG:
reddit portland on chloe 1.png
Here's someone trying to be an internet tough guy on fucking reddit of all places:
reddit portland on chloe 2.png
And here's some concentrated autism that almost defies classification besides "reddit actually thinks it's better than 4chan/8chan/kiwifarms/etc. lmao":
reddit portland on chloe 3.png
edit: This is off-topic but it made me laugh. 4Chan is this gal's go to place for taking about make up, cooking and animals.

I like the implication that she uses /cgl/. If the people who were trying to pressure her into not using 4chan realized that, they wouldn't be trying to fuck with her.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nora is the kind of person who believes she can't possibly be wrong. Even in the face of literally everyone else on the planet saying her and her friends are fucking stupid and/or crazy. She's literally the embodiment of that Principal Skinner Simpsons line where its like "Am I out of touch? No... it's the kids that are wrong."

Except with a lot more screaming about Randi Harper and KiwiFarms.