People Who Use Suicide for Propaganda - A List of Ghouls Exploiting + Lying About Chloe Sagal's Death

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Reddit's /r/Portland has a thread on this. A bit more nuanced than I would have thought, considering it was Reddit + Portland. There's even a few posts noting that Twitter and Facebook probably took down Chloe's posts, not evil,conservative, alt-right trolls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comments/8tc144/woman_who_set_self_on_fire_in_portland_park/
http://archive.md/867yV

But, lots like this too:

View attachment 481062

I can't be bothered to cap any more. Pretty much a repeat of the stuff off Twitter and elsewhere that's already popped up here.

edit: This is off-topic but it made me laugh. 4Chan is this gal's go to place for taking about make up, cooking and animals.

View attachment 481084
https://archive.fo/867yV#selection-2697.1-2723.9 This entire thread is fantastic.

Cholera.jpg

Cholera1.png

Cholera2.png

Cholera3.png

Cholera4.png

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Gonna love the impotent rage when nothing changes and the cows realize their threads aren’t going anywhere.
A true cow will never realize this. They'll just pick up some other stupid shit to tote around and forget in a week or two. They'll just think that it's happening and the farms will go down soon when in reality it won't and their screeching about it was for not. To a cow, they always win even when everyone else says that they took an L.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love this concept some of these people have that because they kill themselves it somehow absolves them of being a threatening scammer or misusing of funds.

• Agree
Reactions: Done

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing these people are getting wrong is implying that the Kiwi Farms is in any way competent enough to convince someone to kill themselves.
Well we did convince a troon that the best way to spite us is to mangle his own equipment into a crooked mess. Or did we?

I am honestly unsure what Phil was thinking..

Stock Image Photographer

All my homies hate human rights
kiwifarms.net
Two more recent posts from the resetera thread linked earlier:
resetera on chloe 30.png resetera on chloe 31.png
They're just being more and more blatant about their agenda pushing, huh?

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Two more recent posts from the resetera thread linked earlier:
View attachment 481352 View attachment 481353
They're just being more and more blatant about their agenda pushing, huh?
Why do these people still like to bring up this shit??? No one won in GG and nothing besides shit games came out of it. It had nothing to do with this SJW LGBTQSTFU crap in the first place before all these assholes made it about that. Love how the first person even knows why Chole killed herself and is still changing the point of it.

Truly proves Chole set herself on fire for literally nothing.

• Feels
Reactions: Jaiman

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
Why do these people still like to bring up this shit??? No one won in GG and nothing besides shit games came out of it. It had nothing to do with this SJW LGBTQSTFU crap in the first place before all these assholes made it about that. Love how the first person even knows why Chole killed herself and is still changing the point of it.

Truly proves Chole set herself on fire for literally nothing.
That's all they can bring up.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most here couldn't give a fuck less about Goobergate.....lol. It's as irrelevant now as it was in 2014.
GG is something they can't let go. Behind any snark and jabbing comment, they still can't move from it. Gotta shoehorn it into a suicide that protested mental health and homelessness.

• Feels
Reactions: Jaiman and Cthulu

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
If this is the wrong place for this, I apologize. Didn't see it already posted. Adds literally nothing to what we've all read, seems to be nothing but a regurgitation of twitter and normie news reports. Is from kind of a prominent site, though.

I am curious why they keep saying 2013, though. Her thread didn't open until 2015, or so I thought.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/chloe-sagal-suicide-cyberbullying-harassment/
http://archive.md/XTu4B

Transgender game developer who’d been bullied online dies by suicide
Josh Katzowitz
June 25 at 8:41AM | Last updated June 25 at 8:58AM

Chloe Sagal/GoFundMe

She had reportedly been the target of an online community known for harassment.

Oregonian. Her friends said the cyberbullying she had been experiencing for the past several years had led to her mental decline and instability.

In 2013, Sagal reportedly became the target for Kiwi Farms, a message board that describes itself as a “community dedicated to discussing eccentric people who voluntarily make fools of themselves” but which has also been described as a haven for cyberstalkers who bully and harass.

As New York magazine wrote in 2016, Kiwi Farms, which got its start on 4chan, “specializes in harassing people they perceive as being mentally ill or sexually deviant in some way.”

Sagal came to Kiwi Farms members’ attention after she was discovered to have attempted to crowdfund her gender surgery despite her originally saying on Indiegogo that she needed money for a life-saving operation to remove metal shrapnel from her body. After Eurogamer reported about the $30,000 that had been raised on Indiegogo for Sagal’s campaign, Kiwi Farms members reportedly began to harass her on multiple online platforms.

Her friends told the Oregonian that she constantly thought about suicide, and one friend told the newspaper, “One factor that made it much harder for her to get help was that whenever she talked about suicide, [Kiwi Farms members] would report her Facebook page and get it locked down. This had happened multiple times in the month prior to her death.”

On the Kiwi Farms thread that linked to news of her death, Sagal is misgendered over and over again and she’s mocked for her death and for the way she committed suicide.

After one commenter wrote that Kiwi Farms shouldn’t be blamed for her death because an old post about Sagal hadn’t been active for six months, another wrote, “I mean, that isn’t really an indication that we didn’t do it—it’s not like something in (sic) she read in the thread a year or two ago couldn’t have lead (sic) to this. Not that it matters, or anything. Someone who really wants to kill themselves is going to do it eventually, nothing you can really do about it.”

Another commenter wrote on a different thread, “I do hope they blame us for literally murdering another troon. Dibs on credit.”

One trans activist, though, has accused Sagal of harassment. In 2016, Zinnia Jones said Sagal, who created the indie game Homesick, threatened to kill her.

View image on Twitter

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

I feel like when I get a death threat it's probably a good idea to save it for the record. Here's one from just now.

8:10 PM - Aug 21, 2016
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

I do. Chloe Sagal literally threatened to find me and kill me. She's a known harasser of trans people and everyone's aware of her. Sad that you have to dig this deep to maintain your own relevance.

Ian Miles Cheong

✔@stillgray

I have no words.

1:05 PM - Jun 22, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

A few days before her death, police were informed that Sagal wanted to hurt herself, and after finding her with a machete, they took her into custody and sent her to a mental health crisis center. She was released, and a few days later, she was dead.

In a note she reportedly wrote to friends the week of her death and that was obtained by the newspaper, she said, “My death cannot be silent. It has to be loud and political. My entire life, my experience, my education has led up to this moment. I can only expect trauma and death from my existence.”
Edit: The article links directly to this thread. Somehow I missed that.

Stock Image Photographer

kiwifarms.net
I am curious why they keep saying 2013, though. Her thread didn't open until 2015, or so I thought.
Probably because journalists don't actually do research anymore and professional reporting is a dead art. Also, not only do they link to this thread, they also link to Chloe's regular thread and choose a pretty interesting quote from there:
daily dot on chloe.png

It seems you need to be logged in to see the thread. Could you get screencaps?

Last edited:

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably because journalists don't actually do research anymore and professional reporting is a dead art. Also, not only do they link to this thread
That is so lazy, they are pretty much defeating the purpose of the article because if someone comes to this thread, they're going to be in for such whiplash of reality it ain't funny. After all, this thread is part documenting the insanity and part expressing pity and compassion for Chloe; rightly so since we're not the ones dancing on her name for the sake of a movement- those people are back in the first few pages on Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jaiman

Stock Image Photographer

kiwifarms.net
That is so lazy, they are pretty much defeating the purpose of the article because if someone comes to this thread, they're going to be in for such whiplash of reality it ain't funny. After all, this thread is part documenting the insanity and part expressing pity and compassion for Chloe- and rightly so since we're not the ones dancing on her name for the sake of a movement- those people are back in the first few pages on Twitter.
Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. They don't link to this thread, they linlk to the A&H thread about Chloe's suicide. Everything ou said still applies to linking to that thread too though, since there's a lot of people expressing pity for Chloe and documenting the people abusing her death in there too.

Elwood P. Dowd

Turned Normie. Bye.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. They don't link to this thread, they linlk to the A&H thread about Chloe's suicide. Everything ou said still applies to linking to that thread too though, since there's a lot of people expressing pity for Chloe and documenting the people abusing her death in there too.
They link to both threads. This is the link to this thread:

On the Kiwi Farms thread that linked to news of her death, Sagal is misgendered over and over again and she’s mocked for her death and for the way she committed suicide.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
After all, this thread is part documenting the insanity and part expressing pity and compassion for Chloe; rightly so since we're not the ones dancing on her name for the sake of a movement- those people are back in the first few pages on Twitter.
Agreed. It's one of the things that I find really disgusting about them. They're parading around someone's name after they committed suicide, and then try to blame the Farms. Is it any wonder faith in journalism is at all time lows?

• Agree
Reactions: Black Waltz