People Who Use Suicide for Propaganda - A List of Ghouls Exploiting + Lying About Chloe Sagal's Death

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 482174
http://archive.md/nvaX9
So let's see, who is this lovely lady?
View attachment 482175View attachment 482176
Ffs, why does every person that I see commenting on this shit(and has their own pictures posted on twitter) ugly as sin...
Most of these SJWs follow body positive themes. Meaning fat acceptance and the idea you shouldn't have to follow basic hygiene to be seen as attractive by people.
A lot of these people are usually ungodly fat/obese to sickly thin with so much grease packed on you'd mistake them for a deep fryer by the smell and be blind by the sheen of it. That woman(?)'s hair is a classic example of hair for these people. Split ends, hasn't been brushed in at least a few days and just poor looking overall.

panko

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Katie Charm / James Daniel Davis / americanpegasus was harping on Kiwi Farms for “one poor girl” (unnamed, because Katie doesn’t actually give a shit enough to figure out who exactly was “driven to suicide.”)
Just in case you are reading about me from this thread (ugh, I'm sorry). I'm actually Katie Charm. This is a straight up hate site, in case you didn't know, under past (and likely current) investigation by various legal authorities. They specialize in harassing trans and lgbt people online, at one point driving one poor girl to actual suicide. It's not a pleasant place - mainly it's a website where people come to find relief from their own misery by tormenting and bullying others online who they think are beneath them. The worst sort of negative energy, and though it would be easy to get angry at them - mostly they should be pitied.
View attachment 471159

Reactions: Jaiman

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
Heads up: this twitter user talked to the author of the SPLC article that called us "internet sleuths" a few years ago:

https://twitter.com/KitOConnell/status/1010576643356811264

"I've reached out to the author of this piece, who I've communicated with before. I hope this is just a misstep from several years ago & they'll post an update/correction/apology to this.

I got a response but it doesn't look like they are planning on doing anything here. He feels that this article is from before the site was toxic? Anyway I get why this is upsetting and I personally think SPLC should address it by profiling Kiwi Farms as a hate site, at least.

I don't want to speak for someone else here but I definitely think they want to put more time into profiling hate sites like KF in the future, based on our communication today."

Stock Image Photographer

All my homies hate human rights
kiwifarms.net
Clawshrimpy mentioned Chloe again today:
Shrimpy's double standards.png

The fact that he can't tell the difference between saying that it's good that TB's child will grow up without a father because TB was a "transphobe" and people here making jokes about how we killed Chloe because we know everyone will blame us anyway is normal for him, but still disgusting.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two more recent posts from the resetera thread linked earlier:
View attachment 481352 View attachment 481353
They're just being more and more blatant about their agenda pushing, huh?
ReseteraTransphobia87.png

ReseteraTrasphobia88.png

I hope this isn't unrelated to the thread but this happened after the Chloe burning.

So apparently trans support forums have a policy of telling suicidal people to "fuck off" to deal with their own problems and Resetera seems pretty fine with doing the same.

Oddly enough, Neo-Nazi forums actually support their suicidal members instead of telling them to fuck off as standard practice.

Most here couldn't give a fuck less about Goobergate.....lol. It's as irrelevant now as it was in 2014.
Most of us absolutely shit on goobers for being exceptional people that fancy themselves heroes despite not doing anything.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 484474
The fact that he can't tell the difference between saying that it's good that TB's child will grow up without a father because TB was a "transphobe" and people here making jokes about how we killed Chloe because we know everyone will blame us anyway is normal for him, but still disgusting.
Can this spineless pussy just write without using asterisks? It's hard to read his dumb tweets.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 484474
Who's to blame for doing something? I'd say generally, the person who did it. If you commit suicide, that's on you.

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 484709
View attachment 484710

I hope this isn't unrelated to the thread but this happened after the Chloe burning.

So apparently trans support forums have a policy of telling suicidal people to "fuck off" to deal with their own problems and Resetera seems pretty fine with doing the same.

Oddly enough, Neo-Nazi forums actually support their suicidal members instead of telling them to fuck off as standard practice.

Most of us absolutely shit on goobers for being exceptional people that fancy themselves heroes despite not doing anything.
This is the standard for all of them. What's funny is the banned member was actually extremely correct in what they were saying and these morons like to plug their ears and shake their heads before sending them to the gulag. Remember in these extremist groups if you don't repeat back with what they said word for word or you disprove them, you're fucking dead to them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 484474
There’s some serious false equivalence here. Chloe chose to take her life; TB did not. TB had a kid; Chloe had no one (despite the vultures claiming she was their BFF).
Who's to blame for doing something? I'd say generally, the person who did it. If you commit suicide, that's on you.
This is my problem with the concept of driving someone to suicide. Some people choose to do it for seemingly minor reasons and some soldier on through circumstances so awful that it’s practically heroic. You never know what will make someone end it. It’s down to the individual.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Porque no los dos?

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have we been taken down yet? Just need to be sure.