Celebrity Perez Hilton / ThePerezHilton / Mario Armando Lavandiera Jr - The Biggest Douchebag in the Known Universe, Dramamonger, Washed-Up Has-Been, CP Distributor

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's funny when @Dynastia does it. Also, more to the point, he went out of his way to out people for nothing more than being gay, while being gay himself. That was just pretty shit behavior.

We pretty much never have to out people for being trans or gay because lolcows just spew every single detail of their personal lives well before we take an interest in them here.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's funny when @Dynastia does it. Also, more to the point, he went out of his way to out people for nothing more than being gay, while being gay himself. That was just pretty shit behavior.

We pretty much never have to out people for being trans or gay because lolcows just spew every single detail of their personal lives well before we take an interest in them here.
So he's a bizarro, unfunny spic Dynastia?

Last edited:

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Hey I found a thread for this creep.
Seriously, this guy got weird since this thread died, now he’s a creepy TikTok star that goes after a 15 year old girl. His obsession with Charlie D’amelio and hating her for not dressing appropriately is beyond weird. She is 15 and wearing a swim suit, chill out dude.
I have also seen some of his weird TikToks where he is shirtless and rubbing himself, trying to mock children calling Covid-19 Boomer Remover. He’s overall uncomfortable and this thread should really come back to look into him.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Didn't know this thread exist, heh.

So, mentioning this because it wasn't (I didn't see it), but back in 2007, during the big craze of gossip websites thanks to the Unholy Trinity (Lohan-Hilton-Britney), this guy became very hated by the rest of bloggers (I know, I was subbed to about ten, come on, don't judge, we all are here because we love gossip).

Turns out, the other sites were legally paying for the rights of the many pictures they used, while Perez didn't. The reason he started making money was because we was just stealing shit from others, pretty much.

Thing is, other smaller websites weren't paying any, but Perez was singled out only because he was an ass about it. I don't know how that ended how, but he's also been sued for same reasons few years ago again.