Perfect Albums Thread -

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net

ITT we discuss perfect albums. Not your favorite albums, not "pretty good" albums, but absolutely flawless albums. Records with perfect sound mixing, lyrics, composition, etc. I'll start
52619.png

Surfer Rosa by the Pixies is, in my most humble opinion, an absolutely perfect album. The Pixies basically inspired every alternative band fuckin ever, from Radiohead to Weezer, even the Shotgun Mouthwash Man himself, Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain on "Smells Like Teen Spirit" said:
I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it.
And out of their whole discography, Surfer Rosa is their crowning achievement. I'm not a music critic, so I can't perfectly articulate why it's so good, but I'll try

This whole album is an enigma of sorts. The songs on Surfer Rosa are perfectly crafted, managing to be both profound and lyrically dense, but funny at the same time. The Pixies manage to switch from poppy melodic rock, to out of left field batshit insanity at a moment's notice.

I am absolutely obsessed with this record, but my praise doesn't do it justice. It's the kind of thing you have to hear to believe. If you can, buy a copy, they usually go for $10-$20 online. If for whatever reason, you don't like paying for shit, don't worry. there are options. The corporate cocksuckers over at Youtube have taken down every upload of the album, so your best bet is streaming it on Spotify, if you don't mind ads.

Or better yet, piss all over the music industry and download my copy,
So now I wanna know, what do you guys consider perfect albums?

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
  • Winner
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Exigent Circumcisions

The autism.. it's coming from inside the house!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tragically Hip - road apples

I'm not a very emotional fella but this song does something funny to me every time I hear it:
10/10 Perfect song.

Last edited:

Notan Alte

feel good
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Demon days. Big surprise from the guy with a gorillaz avatar amirite?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Albums I can listen to end to end

Pictures of Starving Children Sell Records by Chumbawamba

They're complete commies but good musicians. I guess the devil really has the best songs.

Songs for the Deaf by Queens of the Stoneage

Someone has probably already posted it, but it's great

Veni, Vidi, Vicious by the Hives.

You might get sick of their somewhat repetitive style eventually, but it's still a great album

Music for the Jilted Generation by Prodigy

Introduced me to electronic music that didn't suck. Played the CD until my shitty CD player died.

Invaders must die by Prodigy

Prodigy went through a long period of making somewhat disappointing stuff but this is great again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino