perhaps the most retarded idea I've ever had

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

How many are you down for?

Votes: 485 22.0%

Votes: 1,002 45.5%

Votes: 366 16.6%
  • 3~5

Votes: 151 6.9%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

80's Dad

with fronds like these, who needs anemones?
kiwifarms.net
So, any of you other April Firsters get your coin yet?
I'm still waiting (:_(

Saw upthread that a couple April 1st orders arrived, and some didn't even have their order number listed on the last update. Was hoping I was going to be lucky. Everyone's coins look so cool and I'm getting hyped for when mine arrives.

ForTheHoard

Kiss the magic onions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm an April 1st order and I haven't seen anything. I'm regularly checking the MATI page for my order number but it hasn't popped up yet. Are the order numbers known for the Dec 13th warehouse shipment, or is it just "every remaining order?"

If I don't get it before January, then Kiwi Silver will officially take longer to receive than ATF permission to build my own suppressors.

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ordered mine the week following April 1st and my order number was listed on the website. I did not receive any shipping confirmation but lo and behold, they attempted to deliver this weekend. Picked them up today, I love them already. So keep your eyes out fellow farmers!
kiweee.png

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Just realized that despite both boxes now being in transit the 3PL didn't notify me about receiving either of them so I'm forced to assume they're stuck at customs or the warehouse just doesn't have people working right now.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
So, any of you other April Firsters get your coin yet?
I'm praying mine will show up before Christmas. That would be perfect. I ordered on April 2nd.

Oh and to those who received theirs, who delivered it and what was the origin? I've got a lot of packages coming in right now so I'm just wondering what to look for in my tracking notifications.

Last edited: