perhaps the most retarded idea I've ever had

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How many are you down for?

Votes: 485 22.0%

Votes: 1,002 45.5%

Votes: 366 16.6%
  • 3~5

Votes: 151 6.9%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I got my coins yesterday. They are beautiful. I've left instructions that when I die, one be placed in each eye socket so I have a fare to pay Charon-Chan when he carries me over the river Styx. I have been told the fare is one half a scruple of silver. I will have two scruples so along the way to Hades I have a little extra to pay for a refreshing Fanta too. Thank you very much Null. These have improved my life immeasurably.

YerDaSellsAvon

Choose life.
kiwifarms.net
I got my coins yesterday. They are beautiful. I've left instructions that when I die, one be placed in each eye socket so I have a fare to pay Charon-Chan when he carries me over the river Styx. I have been told the fare is one half a scruple of silver. I will have two scruples so along the way to Hades I have a little extra to pay for a refreshing Fanta too. Thank you very much Null. These have improved my life immeasurably.
Don't suppose you got a tracking email.

I know this is asking too much from a dispatch company seemingly run by brain dead retards, but I can hope.

80's Dad

with fronds like these, who needs anemones?
kiwifarms.net
I got my coin!! Also an April 1st, single coin order that was listed in this post. I didn't receive an email or tracking number, but it arrived safely. I'm by no means a silver/metal collector, but this was a really great idea for merch and a way to support the site. I know this run was a huge hassle for you, Null, but I'd love to see more in coming years and has gotten me interested in buying more silver.

kiwi kollectable koin2.jpg