Votes: 366 16.6%
  • 3~5

Votes: 151 6.9%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

NoWayBro

kiwifarms.net
Coins came in, no tracking number. All I got was my order confirmation. Thanks for telling us which orders were going out, Null, you did more than most would with all the bullshit you had to deal with.

Attachments

• 20220113_155014.jpg
    20220113_155014.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30

Metal_Heavy19

kiwifarms.net
Got my coin yesterday, it's beautiful. I was a little nervous but it was worth the wait. My brother asked me what the corn on the back represents. I can't really remember, isn't something to do with Ethan Ralph? I don't really follow him but I vaguely remember corn harvest or something. Would some kind kiwi mind giving this boomer a quick run down on the corn motif on the coins, please???

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
Got my coin yesterday, it's beautiful. I was a little nervous but it was worth the wait. My brother asked me what the corn on the back represents. I can't really remember, isn't something to do with Ethan Ralph? I don't really follow him but I vaguely remember corn harvest or something. Would some kind kiwi mind giving this boomer a quick run down on the corn motif on the coins, please???
I'm only assuming, but yes, I do think that's a corn harvest reference. Josh said on MATI in, I believe, the summer of '20 that Ralph is the sort of figure who'll have to be sacrificed for the corn harvest. It was a joke he made on the spot, in what I assume is a reference to the South Park episode where Brittany Spears is sacrificed for the harvest, but in any case it got back to Ralph, and he took huge offence and flipped out on Josh; ironically beginning a string of unfortunate happenings for himself and becoming a sacrificial figure who brings us all great mirth.